Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court (48635 Views)

Power Abuse: Reps Demand Body Cameras For Security Agents / FRSC Unveils Body Cameras For Patrol Operations / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by olajide8(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
ijustdey:
“We have lots of evidence — video evidence and the rest — to prove that elections did not hold in most parts of the North, while in the South there was a lot of intimidation, harassment and lawlessness by the Nigerian Army."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/27/exclusive-atiku-relying-body-cameras-his-agents-beat-buhari-court

First it was camera from space offered by the U.S (satellite), the one they didn't use to help us fight boko haram- but can see legibly what people are read in news papers, now body camera's which they didn't use to help shore up security when they were state governors and spending security vote or V.P and the whole police were under them - what is all this thrash now, people have voted is it a must they must vote for the pdp? - what's all this nonsense in this country sef? People are happy rejoicing and killing themselves, the weather has become temperate and calm, but no- they must charge it, with falsehood- is it when nigerians, start to drive them out of nigeria that they would understand that they don't want pdp again- if they don't take time at the rate they are going - the masses would start descending on these politicians O!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by futurism: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.

Are you really sure?
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Pwettyella(f): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
haffaze777:

When will u treat this ur chronicle malaria
abi o prophesy ko,vision ni i really don't understand people both party rigged none of them played fair the smartest won the election Atiku should just accept the election simple has that

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by futurism: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
This guy isn't getting the picture. You have been rejected by all and sundry. You will even lose before you leave the Tribunal.

Body camera ko, body count ni.
Lawyers already deceiving him. No be today video evidence is failing in court.

He should be reminded that his Intel license won't be renewed after its expiration in 2020. grin

This thing you people are celebrating will come back to haunt everyone one of you. Trust me. Shebi SARS harass boys, kill them, shoot them.... That is a sign of monster being bred.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by BafanaBafana: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
In a rigged election.?
Are you saying notherners voted him and inec erased the votes, or people in the north were prevented from voting for Atiku?
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Pearlman(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
APC rigging machine is highly sophisticated!
PDP are just learners
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by omojesu202(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
.... And some morons spread across the North wants Atiku to congratulate a lifeless political fraudster.

You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air.

Go for it Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and may Allah protect you as you reel out facts and figures.

God bless the PDP.

Election that have been certified credible i can assure you its a waste of time n resources....
the ones that were massively rigged self, Buhari didnt get anything in court

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by haffaze777(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pwettyella:
abi o prophesy ko,vision ni i really don't understand people both party rigged none of them played fair the smartest won the election Atiku should just accept the election simple has that
They always cry rigging whenever they didn't win
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by bionixs: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
.... And some morons spread across the North wants Atiku to congratulate a lifeless political fraudster.

You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air.

Go for it Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and may Allah protect you as you reel out facts and figures.

God bless the PDP.
he wins or not,all I am soliciting for is that most Nigeria should be made to believe in justice and transparency. just as I said,I argued with my siblings last Saturday over how this election would be away from what it used to be . they told me confidently that the result is already ready before the election and I boasted that it wasn't true. Now since the results was announced,I am so ashamed to call them since then. How would I encourage some of them to go get their Pvc whereas no one will see my leg in any polling unit next week. INEC has given me reason not to ever try wasting my time. if not for rigging ,sickness and madness, how can a full blooded graduate be celebrating that darkness,stagnation, past and backwardness is now better the future,freedom progress and light in 21CENTURY?!
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Kingspin(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.
Even APC know they rigged their victory. You notice the many part of the country is mourning Buhari victory.

Myproblem is INEC that keep declaring fraud election results, you may think this may be the last. This is shameful
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by sleemomymy: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.
OMO SEE SCAM OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by fabre4: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
LOL..and i hope the will provide the video evidence where PDP were also rigging...very funny...

Which will further butress the fact that the election should be cancelled
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by adeyemm: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.
my brother politicians are the same both parties rigged only say one past one. #God will save us #
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
News101:

Pls stop posting this your fake prophesy everywhere on Nairaland or you will be banned. Attention seeker. Buhari will refuse to accept the results. Atiku will win. Is that what has happened now? Fake prophet. Who is refusing to accept the results now? Buhari or Atiku?

I don't know why some Nigerians like you are so blind that they follow fake prophets here and there. Why didn't the prophecy happen exactly as it was said?? Why are you still sharing what never happened and believing lies? Even if we believe Atiku won, but was he declared winner? So your prophesy is fake. Your prophecy would have been true if Atiku was declared winner and Buhari refused to accept.

So stop spreading this fake news and fake prophecy or you will be banned. Stop this nonsense.

Naturally, I have ignored many vacuous and ignorant rants, but I chose to reply you cos I see a strain of arrogance in your lines; something that really piques me.

Like the rest of the barking gang, I won't provide any explanation to you either. I don't have that time if you can't decipher lines. But let me ask: why are you puffing smoke and arrogating authority to yourself?

You sound like one of those conceited fellows ever so quick to blurt "Do you know who I am" to someone else they've not bothered to first know whom he or she is.

Please shoo away
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by tushbobo(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
nameo:
The rigging in the last elections was mind blowing.
Nobody can convince me for instance that elections held in Borno and Yobe the way the results from those places shown.

An election with 2.7million cancelled votes where the INEC chairman himself admitted on national TV that two states has the total no of voters greater than the no of accredited voters. An election where some E.Os and REO openly disagreed with declared results with some alleging coercion in declaring results.

Is that one an election?

Atiku and the PDP should fight it in the court until his mandate is restored.

They own it to the Nigerian people to do so

Drone view of Borno on Election day.
Lagos voter turnout 15%.

Some people were voting...some people were on social media.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Chestbeaters: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2019
Igbos grin
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by bastardmod: 2:44am On Mar 01, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, edited or arranged body cam footage, like the pre - election examples released by your stooge and fake pastor Reno Omokri to deceive Nigerians ba?

Buhari is now a former coup plotter and election rigger

A baban barawo grin
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by sweetilicious(f): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2019
Donmedra:
Will this evidence be enough?
It has to be.Or I would believe the law is not actually blind.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by jimmynauty: 4:27am On Mar 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Subtract the number of non indigenes that voted him. He lost!
Give me inec approved non indigent voters number to do the subtraction
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by babson123456: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2019
I have said it early that God will disgrace ATIKU every where and God has done that
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:41am On Mar 01, 2019
bastardmod:

Buhari is now a former coup plotter and election rigger

A baban barawo grin

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.

Those people don't want a better life. Just holding unto power.

Thank God Atiku is educated. And intelligent.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by BushDoctor123: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2019
Pwettyella:

abi o
prophesy ko,vision ni
i really don't understand people
both party rigged
none of them played fair
the smartest won the election
Atiku should just accept the election
simple has that
it is his constutional right. Even Buhari went to court when he lost his election on three occassion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.