Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo (4828 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Vote Massively For APGA Presidential Candidate / 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail / Why Ndigbo Must Vote APC, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Antoeni(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Thank you for this fact. Though very painful to swallow. Most people will tag this a hate speech, but it is a glaring truth.
Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by lekbel09(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Am a thorough indigene of Lagos state, Eti osa to be precise and after reading and hearing all these rantings from igbos in Lagos am very angry and I must confess that it got to me. I think it's time yorubas stopped allowing these people to contest elections in Lagos it's so painful when I hear them saying my father land is no mans land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by lekbel09(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2019
ewigmee:

what if yorubas are asked to leave london? Have you been to london? Did you see how many yourbas in a street in a day? In as much as I don't support talking down on other tribe, Nigeria is for all of us - Lagos, Enugu, Kano.
yes Nigeria is for all ,but wht do u say lagos is no mans land
Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by duruZed(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
i have said it and will say it again, if we as a nation feels that our staying together is causing us to have hatred for each other why don't we peacefully separate before we become the laughing stock of other nations. Come to think of it we might even do better as smaller unit of nations than one big, very large good for nothing country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Demands Transparency, Accountability From New NNPC Board / Shocking Throwback News Of Tinubu From 25 Years Ago- Picture / Will Nigeria Ever Have A Female President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.