Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku (17801 Views)

Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / Osun Election: ‘go To Court’ – Returning Officer, Fuwape Tells Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by ud4u: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
princegeo:
Let's divide these country

Hausa on your own atleast una have una president now the king of the northerners

Yoruba slaves on your own atleast Thiefubu is there

Igbos on our own thankGod for Nnamdi Kanu

Useless country , I hate that name Nigeria so backward
I no fit laugh
Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by Basher8583: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
INVINCIBLECSP:
Excuse Me! Who Won 2019 Presidential Election? For Your Mind Its The Thief Buhari. Atiku Won With Large Margin. Buhari Stole It. So Much For Intergrity

They are always stealing from losers. You berra go and hide to lick your wound sore loser.
Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by GemstoneJs(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Alanine1123:

Lolz
Congratulations.
thanks bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by Tareq1105: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
slawomir:
Saying it with confidence because tanko is their man

Steal a ballot box and get a bullet in return was to create an easy environment for APC thugs to snatch ballot box with ease

Buhari is a disgrace. All these my integrity he claim is a scam

We are heading to court

Is this how you will wail till 2023?
Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by Cityguy: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tele nko? Make he no take the proper action, civil one? He is a democrat and he will not abandon millions of voters who gave their votes to him just because some clever rogues had a day. He will pursue that path of honor though we know you. have laid landmines for him.
Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Felixv:

And they will do the same forensics in Anambra, Enugu and rivers. Hmmmm

Sure! I said every thump printed ballot paper.
Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by biometrics: 1:38am On Mar 01, 2019
Built2last:
They saw this day and acted fast on CJN
While PDP was sleeping in the present, APC is in future going to the NEXT LEVEL. Looking ahead is the way to win the race that what APC did. They both play there part.
Re: Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku by biometrics: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Basher8583:

They are always stealing from losers. You berra go and hide to lick your wound sore loser.
Remember game of the throne between Esau and Jaciob?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Famine Hits Zamfara As Bandits Warn Residents To Avoid Farms, Kill Three / Peter Obi Celebrates Charles Soludo On His 63rd Birthday (Photo) / Lam Adesina Pronounced Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.