Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! (2555 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2019
chikeorji123:

She have aborted the child embarassed ..now started apologizing.. have called off the relationship.. place a curse on her.
you shouldn't have gone that far,you don't need to place any curse on her, you should have given her the silent treatment and go far away from her, that one will torture her most. Forgive her for your own happiness
Re: She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! by don4real18(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2019
You are saying that you have no interest in marrying her again yet you want her to give birth for you. It's like your brain is paining you. You want to tie her down as a baby mama knowing that many young guys run away from such ladies. Do you even know about the level of castigation single mothers face in this part of the world?
Re: She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2019
chikeorji123:

She have aborted the child embarassed ..now started apologizing.. have called off the relationship.. place a curse on her.
lol so na mouth u be get hahahaha. U wan ruin her chances of getting married ba
Re: She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! by amaham(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2019
Your curse holds no water. If you want a baby go get a hired surrogate not someone's daughter. She took the right decision by not marrying you. A newborn baby needs a stable home not a hastily arranged marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) / Some Ladies After Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.