Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Some Ladies After Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies After Church (2484 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies After Church by argent412(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Make God have mercy on there soul

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies After Church by Anigreat: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
shocked

So?

What's wrong in having sex after church?

That girl look like a pro on bed, I need her contact. That ebony pussy will be so cool to smash.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies After Church by Blunttruth: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
argent412:
Make God have mercy on there soul
Nothing wrong with it if they are married . And if the lady isn't married,what about the guy who poured the semen,dud8he go to church?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies After Church by argent412(f): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Blunttruth:

Nothing wrong with it if they are married
you look that girl think say she might be married....how many bucket of sperm do you think is on her face...this one here is a coded olosho....akuna akuna

She will never make heaven with this lifestyle angry
Re: Some Ladies After Church by Blunttruth: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
argent412:
you look that girl think say she might be married....how many bucket of sperm do you think is on her face...this one here is a coded olosho....akuna akuna

She will never make heaven with this lifestyle angry
What about the man or men involved
Re: Some Ladies After Church by argent412(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So?

What's wrong in having sex after church?

That girl look like a pro on bed, I need her contact. That ebony pussy will be so cool to smash.
see them.... devil incarnate angry

Don't repent
Re: Some Ladies After Church by argent412(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Blunttruth:

What about the man or men involved
they will still face judgement....all of them sad
Re: Some Ladies After Church by virginprincess(f): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
So disgusting.
Re: Some Ladies After Church by ednut1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Reminds me of one chior babe i dated in 2015. Sunday was the only free day we had to see. After church she comes to my house for nacks hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies After Church by argent412(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
ednut1:
Reminds me of one chior babe i dated in 2015. Sunday was the only free day we had to see. After church she comes to my house for nacks hahahahah
brother of the world...be out of this thread in Jesus name.. before you corrupt we the holy ones up

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies After Church by id4sho(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15
ednut1:

Normally for OGs cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is This In Your Area? / If You Masturbate You Are.....? / Get Hooked And Marry Soonest Here Without Paying A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.