Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (59497 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Tinubu Stomach Infrastructure 2023, Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2019
So, Sanwo-Olu is going for just one term, but, Tinubu why, yes, he will be with rigging na ni.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Millz404:
So he is giving is giving everybody 4 years now

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com
No, his son will govern for eight year.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2019
What is most applauding and remains absurd to me is that,those that have no moral basis to throw the biblical first stone at Saraki,Atiku and others are shamelessly and confidently doing so in Nigeria such as Adam,Tinubu,and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by wowcatty: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2019
Is he not a Nigerian? We survived Jonathan and then Buhari, even March 18 DS operation will come and go, so no problem he will just be fine.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Printerscanner: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=vicdom post=76233293] grin
I trust my afonja brothers, they will surely rally round him and make him the Governor since their Lord has spoken. It's a done deal already �[l/quote]

You are right my brethren. What Agbari Ojukwu could not achieve in Igboland, Tinubu has achieved that effortlessly in Yorubaland. From Lagos to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Edo. Isn't Tinubu a god? Definitely Awo has reincarnated.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by oluwasegun007(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2019
vicdom:
grin
I trust my afonja brothers, they will surely rally round him and make him the Governor since their Lord has spoken. It's a done deal already �

Yes ooo my egbo brother...

@list we have someone we all follow to give us one voice..

I heard Atiku lost because some of his brothers from the East did not support his selection as vp, such is life.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by lagdmark(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2019
Tinubu is the main Desaster facing Lagos state, just a question of time, the wind that blew away Akpabia and Saraki will visit the Ole Tinubu.
Judging from recent election the SW voted wisely without tinubu's interference. His main supporters today are the NURTW in Lagos.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Femsyn(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2019
PDP needs to get their acts right and kick this man out of Lagos.

Agbaje isn't a bad candidate to get the job done.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Hhenryy: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2019
ugo4u:
The way Lagosians are being manipulated by one man defies human logic and every known scientific parameters of manipulation, the obvious iberiberism seems to move to a higher pedestal every election cycle. [s] The irony of everything is that the same people shouting Otogè are the same people rooting for a "demigod" [/s] and everyone is scared to challenge the status quo especially the media( save for Sahara reporters).
These same puppets including journalists have shamefully joined in the bandwagon of praise singers, who are always quick to point to developments in the state to the blueprint of the Jagaban Nimrod without making inquiries/ forensic check on the humongous revenue generated in state vis-a-vis the level of development. To them Ambode was the best thing that happened to Lagos state but suddenly became a Villain because one man thought otherwise of him, prolly for not working with the "blueprint" of the systemic looting of the state treasury. Imagine the media attention that wiuld have being generated if it was Saraki that was captured on cam recieving Bullion vans of monies, both the EFCC, DSS, etc would have swung into action.
Honestly, I won't blame Yorubas for this because Lagos is a metropolitan city with people from diverse ethnicity and also with the pattern the SWners vote Tinubu would have being history by now, he can't try this in Oyo, Ogun or any homogeneous SW state. Lagos state that is presumably full of intellectuals have cowered into the hands of one man, and have swallowed the philosophy of baba sópe politics hook, line and sinker. A state where touting have being made lucrative and glamorous while those in the academia are left to languish in obscurity and nothingness. Sanwooulu who is now the next best thing after sliced bread for Tinubu's followers might also be kicked out if he don't follow the "blueprint" and people will not ask questions, and you people want to tell me that they've not use Lagos's pant.
Una mumu never do.

Had to cancel that part of your write-up... Don't say what you don't know because of cheap Likes on Nairaland.

The "otoge" crew/originators were staunch PDP members but defected to APC because of Bukola's defection to PDP... They don't want to work with Bukola for obvious reasons which we all know.

So, if not for Bukola's defection, "otoge" would have been the slogan of PDP in the state. And it has nothing to do with APC or Tinubu.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2019
vicdom:
grin
I trust my afonja brothers, they will surely rally round him and make him the Governor since their Lord has spoken. It's a done deal already �
shut the Bleep up asshole! You people are without a leader since Ojukwu fled via Ghana to God-knows-where
This is why you people have always been on the wrong side of history. We refuse to be like you
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by franzis(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Almighty God that remove Akpabio from active politics will remove Tinubu from active politics too.
So God will come down and remove him, what are his Creations useful for then
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Lindaikeji007: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Sahara at it again. But if that's true I don't think it's a bad thing. Every father wants the best for their children.

And that's the privilege his son has. His dad is a political lord so that's a big bonus.

You dey MAD! angry Your mumu never do?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2019
franzis:
So God will come down and remove him, what are his Creations useful for then
it's someone that God will use that will dismantling his political structure in Lagos state.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by kernel001: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2019
martineverest:
Lagos..not the west..other western states don't want him...main reason why osun people wanted PDP to rule them by voting adeleke until it was rigged

Thank you Sir, for the information.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by divineappo(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2019
ugo4u:
The way Lagosians are being manipulated by one man defies human logic and every known scientific parameters of manipulation, the obvious iberiberism seems to move to a higher pedestal every election cycle. The irony of everything is that the same people shouting Otogè are the same people rooting for a "demigod" and everyone is scared to challenge the status quo especially the media( save for Sahara reporters).
These same puppets including journalists have shamefully joined in the bandwagon of praise singers, who are always quick to point to developments in the state to the blueprint of the Jagaban Nimrod without making inquiries/ forensic check on the humongous revenue generated in state vis-a-vis the level of development. To them Ambode was the best thing that happened to Lagos state but suddenly became a Villain because one man thought otherwise of him, prolly for not working with the "blueprint" of the systemic looting of the state treasury. Imagine the media attention that wiuld have being generated if it was Saraki that was captured on cam recieving Bullion vans of monies, both the EFCC, DSS, etc would have swung into action.
Honestly, I won't blame Yorubas for this because Lagos is a metropolitan city with people from diverse ethnicity and also with the pattern the SWners vote Tinubu would have being history by now, he can't try this in Oyo, Ogun or any homogeneous SW state. Lagos state that is presumably full of intellectuals have cowered into the hands of one man, and have swallowed the philosophy of baba sópe politics hook, line and sinker. A state where touting have being made lucrative and glamorous while those in the academia are left to languish in obscurity and nothingness. Sanwooulu who is now the next best thing after sliced bread for Tinubu's followers might also be kicked out if he don't follow the "blueprint" and people will not ask questions, and you people want to tell me that they've not use Lagos's pant.
Una mumu never do.
do u know how many cups of fresh blood the man drinks per day? Ask yourself, why is the man's teeth rotten and what's causing his mouth odour spreading all over lagos island?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Mrpojj(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
Ziel20:
Sahara at it again. But if that's true I don't think it's a bad thing. Every father wants the best for their children.

And that's the privilege his son has. His dad is a political lord so that's a big bonus.

Really ?
If na saraki you go shout o to ge
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by luvola(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2019
Ziel20:

You are a slave and Tinubu is a greedy man.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2019
kernel001:
Hahaha... Modern slavery! The West will always serve the household of Tinubu.

Talk about Lagos. This shit can't happen in other Yoruba states as has been proven.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by T051N(m): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2019
To all of you bashing Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a.k.a Jagaban! If it were you, your sons would have been Governor already, ! Senseless minions.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:44am On Mar 01, 2019
raumdeuter:
We are waiting for it to happen first

And why cant it

George Bush Father and Son became American president while another son was Governor of Florida

Did d process that produced George bush& jeb bush as governorship candidates of d republican party entail d leader of d republican party selecting both guys and imposing them on d party because they were his preferred choice?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Femsyn:
PDP needs to get their acts right and kick this man out of Lagos.

Agbaje isn't a bad candidate to get the job done.

Agbaje can't do much. He might b well known but he can't muster enough votes to push APC out. There's a guy that defected from PDP cos agbaje still has ambition, Gbadamosi. D guy is sound with very practical & pragmatic ideas & plans. This is a guy that can change d face of Lagos but just like every other thing in Nigeria, many still prefer to keep recycling d old guard. Like someone said, we deserve d leaders we have. Its d unfortunate reality
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by newoffer: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2019
The best they can parade are Thugs and Hoodlums. Lagos will consume itself someday. No quality human capital development. Develop your touts indigene so u guys can stop envy others
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by KunleyY19(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
[b]O to ge ni ipinle eko. [/b]Tinubu must be retire from active politics.
O To Gee in kwara state was not done online ooo...it was a youth charged movement... from Students to civil servants etc everyone was fed upp...

The same cannot be said in Lagos where Virtually these important elements (students/workers) are well taking care off...

More Reason O To Gee in Lagos is dead on arrival...
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by KunleyY19(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2019
lagdmark:
Tinubu is the main Desaster facing Lagos state, just a question of time, the wind that blew away Akpabia and Saraki will visit the Ole Tinubu.
Judging from recent election the SW voted wisely without tinubu's interference. His main supporters today are the NURTW in Lagos.

Market Women...
Civil Servants included...
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Fuckdamod: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2019
goslowgoslow:

What is in your state? And why are you not there?
None of your business bro
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by akdjr(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2019
There is no big deal about this news.

PDP did it first in Edo state when Igbinedion was made the Governor.

PDP did it again in Kwara when Saraki was made the Governor.

The Ubah family turn it to family affair in the east.

If Jagaban Son has the capacity to lead a state so be it.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by omoranmilowo: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2019
Ziel20:

. Is your head rejecting being big. He is already big, then allow others to be big also.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Hedonisst: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Comparing Saraki with Tinubu shows you don’t know as much as you think you do. Tinubu singlehandedly turned Lagos into a mini-Nigeria while Saraki impoverished his people...go to Kwara and see for yourself. Comparing Tinubu with Saraki...lol very funny.

Tinubu singlehandedly turned LAGOS into a mini-Nigeria? ? ? Do you have high blood pressure inside your brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Femsyn(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Agbaje can't do much. He might b well known but he can't muster enough votes to push APC out. There's a guy that defected from PDP cos agbaje still has ambition, Gbadamosi. D guy is sound with very practical & pragmatic ideas & plans. This is a guy that can change d face of Lagos but just like every other thing in Nigeria, many still prefer to keep recycling d old guard. Like someone said, we deserve d leaders we have. Its d unfortunate reality

True, i almost forgot this sound guy. I remember him from the debate. What party is he?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2019
chiedozie198100:

but it wasnt good when okorocha was doing it, abi?
it was for the same reason okroocha and son in law were kicked out the state doesn't belong to one man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Ned Nwoko Gifts Regina Daniels ₦27 Million For Christmas (Photo) / Buhari Watching Jonathan's PVC Rejected By Card Reader

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.