Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. (577 Views)

Sexual Attraction Cums First / Can You Love Someone Without Sexual Attraction / Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. by starstaz(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2019
This topic will require intensive research oooo
Re: Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. by starstaz(m): 6:05am On Mar 03, 2019
This topic is like u are incomparable difficult to answer, elevated reasoning, directly. There are too many shades to it. 1) If I choose to be liberal minded I will be more comfortable to opine my position from the angle of sexual interaction at relationship stage . 2) if I choose the scholarly rigid way I will be determined to quote experience , expert and scholarly works with special focus on sexual interaction at marriage. Wazobia TV unna well-done.
I choose the later school of thought! More researches then√>>>>>>•
Re: Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. by starstaz(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2019
There are plenty laws to generated for sexual attraction in marriage.
This issue is multidimensional.

The psychoanalysis is one way. The pragmatic approach is other way. The Pheromone is one.
The Temperamental approach is another one.
Hmmmmmm. Not Forgetting Resources at disposal too, is equally one of them.

To Concludes, The best Law to keep the wheel of marriage keep going is one out of several possible laws one can generate.

The single and fundamental law is forgiveness.

Take your mind back to 2013 or 2014 during the funeral of the greatest man to emerge from Africa ( Pa Nelson Mandiba Mandela). The then president of USA showed his lust toward the beautiful and gorgeous Lady president of Denmark or Sweden (Not sure of her nationality) and this irked Michelle Obama and forced her to do so many unnecessary feminine show on camera. The media captured it well wella and everyone tongue lashed Barack very well . Some media projected that their marriage we crashed as Michelle as forced Barack to moved out of the couple bedroom to the boyzquaters in White House. The media said so.Enquirers!!!
Notwithstanding all that was said the Obama's marriage continues to wax stronger and stronger just for a singular reason: FORGIVENESS.
Other examples are bounds Clinton's and Monica debacles in the '90s.

so so so and so couples should forgive and let go for the sake of providing longevity to their marriages. Be mindful, its never easy to do ooo. Its very very difficult but an atom of forgiveness can provide lasting sexual attraction.
End!
Re: Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. by starstaz(m): 6:24am On Mar 04, 2019
[b][/b] sad wink wazobia TV ™
Re: Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. by starstaz(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Culled from Countless Novella.

TOMGAB master piece No 3.
tomgab (m ): 5:52am On Nov 23 , 2018
Having done a critical analysis of your write up, Darous, TBM, I have come to some conclusions that I plan to apply to myself and life generally.
1. Lies will always hurt
2. Truth no matter how late will heal the wounds lies have created.
3. Forgiveness is a virtue.
4. Sex has very little to do with true happiness.
5. Never take advantage of other peoples disadvantage, it backfires.
I could go on and on about this but I won't. All that is left to say now is this. Well-done TBM, THANK YOUCulled from Countless Novella.

Having done a critical analysis of your write up, Darous, TBM, I have come to some conclusions that I plan to apply to myself and life generally.
1. Lies will always hurt
I could go on and on about this but I won't. All that is left to say now is this. Well-done TBM, THANK YOU
Culled from Countless Novella.

1. Lies will always hurt
I could go on and on about this but I won't. All that is left to say now is this. Well-done TBM, THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Tired / Angry Wife Deviced Anothed New Manicure For Husband / More funds for girl who made Success known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.