Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, March 1, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, March 1, 2019 (371 Views)

Feast Of All Saints /catholic Mass (friday Nov.1 2019) / Download Ada's New Album: Ada’s EP, Vol 1 (2019) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, February 1,2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, March 1, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, March 1, 2019) -

*Focusing On Jesus*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for going to Calvary for me, to give me forgiveness and liberate me from the bondage of sin.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for being the Author and the Finisher of my faith, please, help me to remain focussed on You till the end.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, deliver me from besetting sins, and give me the grace to run this race set before me, with patience and perseverance, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, empower me to endure hardship and to look beyond my present suffering unto the glory that lies ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

6.I decree and declare, that I (name), can do all things through Christ that strengths me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, uproot from my life, anything that does not reflect Your image, and restore Your glory, power, honour and dominion, in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, uphold Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, till the end; he will not fall, he will not fail, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name!

11.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Jinns Are Cowards Don't Be Scared Of Them / I Spit On Your Grave (1978 Version) / "The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.