Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Spit On Your Grave (1978 Version) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Spit On Your Grave (1978 Version) (371 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Why Did Jesus Spit On The Ground In The Book Of John? / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Spit On Your Grave (1978 Version) by TheIkoro(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2019
The movie that had certain delinquent children slice off my penis (you won't believe how literally, if you're of those that - despite regular church attendance - refuse to accept that there's any spiritual side to life) only to replace it with another. I will speak not here of kidneys, testicles, and the like - the movie was not that which influenced the plundering of those. And, of course, I'll have to mention that the movie was instantly removed from YouTube; after I shared it yesterday night on my Twitter account, along with a comment similar to this - removed, obviously, by the same cunning striving to conceal the most grievous atrocity that has ever been conceived by the hearts of the sons of men.

And, not exactly finally, of the scars left on my body by the evil that has in all its entirety mocked the Word, "Touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm;" the evil that has multiplied so viciously in the last six months - AND, obviously due to a Masters programme and a three-bedroom apartment - I have nought but this to say,

"Sorely have they afflicted me from my
youth,
yet they have not prevailed against me.
The ploughers ploughed upon my back;
they made long their furrows."

They will not prevail against me.

The Naked Truth (14th of March, 2019).
Re: I Spit On Your Grave (1978 Version) by falcon01: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2019
wtf is this?

(1) (Reply)

"The Priest Pinched My Nipple, Then Asked Me If It Feels Good"---victim / Why Does Main Line Christianity Reject Mormonism? / Ghana's 100-year-old Imam Who Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.