Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ubanja Last Warning! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubanja Last Warning! (4943 Views)

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever / I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by BLUEJAYY: 9:30am On Mar 03, 2019
ABBkelvin:
this is never about her, but you and who you are. Your ego is strong bro wink
My man smiley

See you around bro. smiley
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by Rubbiish(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Keketu the shoe man
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Keketu:
ubanja last warning please don't ever again say that lady are not what they are please I respect the female gender they mean a lot to me
irumole1975 what will you call this guy grin grin LOL
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by irumole1975: 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
irumole1975 what will you call this guy grin grin LOL

He's suffering from an acute manipulative manuscript of the female folks. And as such his brain has been totally formatted. I hereby disown him cos he's not part of us. Fucking a single pussy all the time does much damages to the brain than what brokeness has done to me in the last few weeks. That's his case
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by irumole1975: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
ubunja:

it's funny cause YOU seem to respond to every thread that mentions ubunja.

She cant help it.
She's seriously insecure, Judging from the way she termed everyone as being narcissistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
irumole1975:

He's suffering from an acute manipulative manuscript of the female folks. And as such his brain has been totally formatted. I hereby disown him cos he's not part of us. Fucking a single pussy all the time does much damages to the brain than what brokeness has done to me in the last few weeks. That's his case
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by rs172(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
The best way to treat a narcissist is to starve him of attention. This thread wasn't necessary.

Bloated toad too dey talk...
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by ourkobo: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
ABBkelvin:
this kind of conversation is strictly private. You can text me on whatsapp to fully understand this advance plot. Ubunja is teaching the basic so that most guys will understand, but as time goes you will meet advance tricks and tactics that you won't even know when you will lose unless you're hyper aware. This is too deep and cold for this forum. Chat me up on whatsapp let's have manly conversation about the world you are in. don't quote with my number

08183191138.. Chat me up bro
I want you to teach me.. Please
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by ubunja(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Haters always misspelling Ubunja's name. Smh.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by JasperVII(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Clearly you're a female. And Jasper can see you're so full of hate that you didn't even care to write Ubunja correctly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by Kalatium(m): 1:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Keketu:
ubanja last warning please don't ever again say that lady are not what they are please I respect the female gender they mean a lot to me
grin
Re: Ubanja Last Warning! by Tony142: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2020
ubunja:
Haters always misspelling Ubunja's name. Smh.

do not mind them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / Am 19 Years..i Want Sex / Where would u go for your honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.