Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever (9106 Views)

I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation / Ubanja Last Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'm writing this based on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6242360/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-femininity/1#95844154

Y'all probably hate me now cause of my stubborn nature, I say it as I see it without twisting words. And I very much don't care about what any of you think or feel about me, because no one here feeds me nor clothes me. I don't censor words neither do I look face. And I'm not a premium beans like some ladies. I believe what I'll achieve in life, I definitely will with the help of God Almighty.

And no, I'm not a man hater. I very much love men because I have a father and a wonderful brother. When I go against some logics by men it is because as a woman, I know what and how it feels to be manipulated and unappreciated by some men, especially some downright downgrading comments I read here from men towards women.

Now on that link is a topic about femininity, and hey, I'm completely feminine, and I love men. Reading that thread and comments, I saw how men were agreeing and literally nodding their heads profusely to that write up, why? Because it is just what they expect from the female folk. And the word is "useless".

That a woman shouldn't work, that she shouldn't be bold nor outspoken, that she shouldn't hustle and fend for herself, rather she should depend on the men for her wellbeing by just being feminine. Ha! I'm sorry sis, you're digging your own grave. We all read comments from men all day calling Nigerian women broke, useless and " urgent 2k" gang. And "vagina people" when you don't use your head, work hard and fend for yourself, these same men agreeing to that ubanja bullshît will be the same people to create a thread here bashing you on how useless and dependent you are on them. This is what they do.

So as a lady, because you're feminine, therefore you're going to sit and use your "femininity" to make a man do your bid, you're just useless. Yes it'll work, they'll do the bid of course, but to them you're just useless and a mere object used for their satisfaction.

What am I saying in essence? Please endeavour to be your own boss, disregard whatever ogbanje or obanjo is saying. Fend for yourself, have self worth and discipline yourself and at the same time be feminine!

I'll use my boss as an example here. My boss makes foot wears, (and so do I) she makes bags, she repairs electronicals, she's all round. But if they ever tell you this lady does any of this you'd never believe. She doesn't have low cut nor acts like a man, she's100% feminine and so am I. And guess what? She's getting married next month to a wonderful man. Whenever bills come, they share it. And that respect is there! Ladies, (I'm drawing my ears o) do not let any man take away your respect. Don't be rendered useless because of a stupîd femininity that won't feed nor pay your bills. When you need money, you'll start begging, when you want to shower your parents with gifts, you'll start begging. And you're disrespected and reminded how poor you're all the time.

Even women their parents are stupîdly rich, still work hard to make their own money. (E get why).

Because you're female they expect you to be in a cage while they feed you banana like a monkey and pet you. And at the same time mock you.

Ladies embrace your femininity and also gain your respect. Pursue your career, be bold, talk when you need to, disagree when you need to, be your own boss. A man who truly knows your worth will love you!

Note: if you don't read that thread on that link from beginning to end, don't bother quoting nor mentioning me.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by intruder15(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Localemperor: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
I have taken my time and I have read his article on femininity and I think he is not telling women not to work but only saying poverty and wealth make females to appear masculine thereby suppressing her femininity. well, do what works for you, this live has no formula

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nairaland is currently something else. I hardly comment nowadays because I find this forum hate-stricken. The forum is now filled with bitter and jobless (sorry to use the word) people; and you'll find most of this set of people in this section. SMH

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Canalmind: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
All of una be online keyboard warriors, plus Ubanja guy or shey na girl sef. In real life, we all need sex, just depends on how you get yours.

Shortyy:
I'm writing this based on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6242360/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-femininity/1#95844154

Y'all probably hate me now cause of my stubborn nature, I say it as I see it without twisting words. And I very much don't care about what any of you think or feel about me, because no one here feeds me nor clothes me. I don't censor words neither do I look face. And I'm not a premium beans like some ladies. I believe what I'll achieve in life, I definitely will with the help of God Almighty.

And no, I'm not a man hater. I very much love men because I have a father and a wonderful brother. When I go against some logics by men it is because as a woman, I know what and how it feels to be manipulated and unappreciated by some men, especially some downright downgrading comments I read here from men towards women.

Now on that link is a topic about femininity, and hey, I'm completely feminine, and I love men. Reading that thread and comments, I saw how men were agreeing and literally nodding their heads profusely to that write up, why? Because it is just what they expect from the female folk. And the word is "useless".

That a woman shouldn't work, that she shouldn't be bold nor outspoken, that she shouldn't hustle and fend for herself, rather she should depend on the men for her wellbeing by just being feminine. Ha! I'm sorry sis, you're digging your own grave. We all read comments from men all day calling Nigerian women broke, useless and " urgent 2k" gang. And "vagina people" when you don't use your head, work hard and fend for yourself, these same men agreeing to that ubanja bullshît will be the same people to create a thread here bashing you on how useless and dependent you are on them. This is what they do.

So as a lady, because you're feminine, therefore you're going to sit and use your "femininity" to make a man do your bid, you're just useless. Yes it'll work, they'll do the bid of course, but to them you're just useless and a mere object used for their satisfaction.

What am I saying in essence? Please endeavour to be your own boss, disregard whatever ogbanje or obanjo is saying. Fend for yourself, have self worth and discipline yourself and at the same time be feminine!

I'll use my boss as an example here. My boss makes foot wears, (and so do I) she makes bags, she repairs electronicals, she's all round. But if they ever tell you this lady does any of this you'd never believe. She doesn't have low cut nor acts like a man, she's100% feminine and so am I. And guess what? She's getting married next month to a wonderful man. Whenever bills come, they share it. And that respect is there! Ladies, (I'm drawing my ears o) do not let any man take away your respect. Don't be rendered useless because of a stupîd femininity that won't feed nor pay your bills. When you need money, you'll start begging, when you want to shower your parents with gifts, you'll start begging. And you're disrespected and reminded how poor you're all the time.

Even women their parents are stupîdly rich, still work hard to make their own money. (E get why).

Because you're female they expect you to be in a cage while they feed you banana like a monkey and pet you. And at the same time mock you.

Ladies embrace your femininity and also gain your respect. Pursue your career, be bold, talk when you need to, disagree when you need to, be your own boss. A man who truly knows your worth will love you!

Note: if you don't read that thread on that link from beginning to end, don't bother quoting nor mentioning me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Beautifully written and well said!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Beautifully written and well said!

Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by PhGossip: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ovation!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
You're welcome, i have stayed long enough on Nairaland to know that a lot of people don't know anything about masculinity, femininity, feminism and many gender-sensitive topics.

I pity the naive ones that feed on what they want to see and not what is true.

Shortyy:

Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
PhGossip:
Ovation!!!

Thanks Sir

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Co-sign!
I read a comment that said women were not supposed to work,career women are unattractive, a woman should not be independent and must let go of her dreams and career to raise children and some other beautifully worded nonsense.I was weak after reading that bullshit. I still can't believe that a 21st century male thinks like that.

12 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Sawzer(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
They would be coming for you head shortly, seek shelter babe wink
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're welcome, i have stayed long enough on Nairaland to know that a lot of people don't know anything about masculinity, femininity, feminism and many gender-sensitive topics.

I just came across that thread and I was just dumbfounded!

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

Shortyy Is on her Ovulation Period, I understand...... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Co-sign!
I read a comment that said women were not supposed to work,career women are unattractive, a woman should not be independent and must let go of her dreams and career to raise children and some other beautifully worded nonsense.I was weak after reading that bullshit. I still can't believe that a 21st century male thinks like that.

It is quite pathetic. I stumbled on that thread this evening, reading it gave me chills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
I stopped following the thread after the OP started using femininity to give BS advice.

Shortyy:

I just came across that thread and I was just dumbfounded!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Kimcutie: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Your write-up is nice, couldn't find a fault which I could use to counter u.

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Don't be surprised. Many people hate evolution. At a point in time, being a woman meant that you were a full time housewife doing nothing but look after the family.

But things have changed, by a mile. Cave men will be cave men though.

MhisTahrah:
Co-sign!

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I stopped following the thread after the OP started using femininity to give BS advice.

It is good for a woman to embrace her femininity, but that doesn't mean she should lose her self worth and become useless because she is female.

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by chatinent: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Maybe you made a vital point.

I personally don't support anyone teaching hate or mistreatment of a gender.

Love never fails.

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yes! Like how a man should embrace his masculinity.

People need to know what toxic masculinity and toxic femininity is.

Shortyy:

It is good for a woman to embrace her femininity, but that doesn't mean she should lose her self worth and become useless because she is female.

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes! Like how a man should embrace his masculinity.

People need to know what toxic masculinity and toxic femininity is.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by stanliwise(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
As for my humble opinion, the mass generalization of everything is just annoying. Women says “All men are same” and men says almost same. If we follow those logic then all of us should not kuku marry sha. And more so it is not by force to do relationship if you’re afraid of manipulation. Monk school are everywhere I wonder why those places aren’t full

2 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ABCthings: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
grammarnazi2:
Nairaland is currently something else. I hardly comment nowadays because I find this forum hate-stricken. The forum is now filled with bitter and jobless (sorry to use the word) people; and you'll find most of this set of people in this section. SMH
Lol. Sometime when you're frustrated in Rlife, it just so natural to login on nairaland and pour all the frustrations on whosoever made himself available (government, celebrities, coaches or fellow nairalanders)
Esp. Since you know that there will be zero or no repercussions.

That why I always take NL'ers advises with a pail of salt.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ABCthings: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

You registered this year and you're claiming 'long enough' sad

Long kor, prick ni.

8 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
The op is naive, you quoted that Ubunja's post with a complete lack of understanding of what it actually said. Any topic on NL that is "anti-ubunja" (no matter how baseless it sounds) will always get 100% support from all the females and the feminist males - emasculated males that are always seeking for female validation everywhere. To the op, I don't expect you to be logical but you can try and tone down your emotions while reading the topic, maybe you can understand a little bit of what he wrote on that post.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by SILENTandSMART2: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
OP how i wish you can summarize the story for me because i don't read it at all, it is too long wink

Anyway God nogo shame us smiley
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Enigma2049(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ABCthings: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

√√
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ABCthings: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Enigma2049:
Rubbish post
Oga calm down. Eat dinner and sleep. Tomorrow morning you can come and read it again.

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by blinking001(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wasn't expecting anything better from a woman. Sometimes it is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's just how explosive the ignorance is on this platform.

I don't need to be here for five years to know that. And i have been a guest longer than i have registered. So, calm down.

ABCthings:
You registered this year and you're claiming 'long enough' sad

Long kor, prick ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lie? / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? / Food That Can Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.