Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering (884 Views)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. / Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2019
1. since there is no ghost in this world why do people knock before entering a mortuary. If it's superstition please I want an atheist to record himself opening a mortuary door without knocking.

2. When an aldulterous man or woman gets stuck with their partner they say is penįs captivus. Please this is a video of this thing happening to married people in adultery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCDKjjUjQo

can u just show me a video of it happening to single people don't give me any write-up.

3. Can u explain this tree that refused to go down.
If it's science and s normal event show me a video of it happening else where not a cooked up write up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74

Plz add up your own
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Lansin: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2019
SonOfLucifer, food don do o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by sukerefakere(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Hahn na your kind thread be this ooo

Special mention:
Zoharariel

1 Like

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by NPComplete: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2019
Another trash that has been trashed a thousand times here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2019
LWKMD! This is 2019 and a person still believes a tree has supernatural powers? LMFAO!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2019
NPComplete:
Another trash that has been trashed a thousand times here.

Can u open the door of a mortuary without knocking let's confirm with u if ghost truly exist.
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2019
LordReed:
LWKMD! This is 2019 and a person still believes a tree has supernatural powers? LMFAO!

Can u open the door of a mortuary without knocking let's confirm with u if ghost truly exist.
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2019
LordReed:

Answer the first question of mortuary
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

Answer the first question of mortuary

LoL! Good grief! I just can't stop laughing. What has the superstitious belief got to do with anything?
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by calculator123(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Another deluded fellow

1 Like

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Good grief! I just can't stop laughing. What has the superstitious belief got to do with anything?

Can u make a video of you opening a mortuary door without knocking if not answer it and move to the next why must u avoid questions
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by LordReed(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

Can u make a video of you opening a mortuary door without knocking if not answer it and move to the next why must u avoid questions

LoL you are a funny person so I will just go to a mortuary when I have no business there?

But just to answer your funny question, when my father died I went to the mortuary several times and not one time did any of the attendants knock on any doors or do any superstitious motions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by CAPSLOCKED: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2019
LordReed:

LoL you are a funny person so I will just go to a mortuary when I have no business there?

But just to answer your funny question, when my father died I went to the mortuary several times and not one time did any of the attendants knock on any doors or do any superstitious motions.

LOL MATE THESE PEOPLE ARE FOOLS, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR DEAD BODIES TO MOVE AROUND OR EVEN BEAT UP MORTUARY WORKERS. I CAN'T BELIEVE GROWN PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THESE THINGS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE AS A CHILD.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by CAPSLOCKED: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
If it's science and s normal event show me a video of it happening else where not a cooked up write up

Plz add up your own

UNCLE IN THE END THE TREE WENT DOWN, NOT BECAUSE THE WITCHES WHO PREVENTED IT FROM GOING DOWN INITIALLY GOT WEAK AND YIELDED, BUT BECAUSE THE MACHINERY APPLIED THE ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF FORCE NEEDED TO PULL IT DOWN.

WE HAVE SEEN THINGS LIKE THIS BEFORE. IN AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AMERICA.
TREES GIVING FELLERS HARD TIMES BEFORE THEY WERE FINALLY FELLED BECAUSE THEY'RE FIBROUS AND ELASTIC, BUT ONLY IN AFRICA DO WE BELIEVE THAT SUCH OCCURANCES ARE AS A RESULT OF DEMONS.

DEMONS MAKE A TREE STRONG AND UNFALLABLE BUT CANNOT MAKE THEIR TOWN STRONG AND UNDEFEATEABLE BY HERDSMEN AND BRITISH INVADERS.
ONE MUST REALLY WORK SO HARD TO BE THIS MORØNIC.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2019
The only one I can answer for you is number one. As a student of medical lab science I have anatomy practicals and as such we have to use cadaver's (dead bodies) for teaching purposes.

The only thing we dislike is that the bodies stink, they are nude(creepy) and we feel we might get infected

Otherwise, not even my religious classmates are afraid of dead bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
NPComplete:

You even thought it fit to give the superstitious buffoon a reply. All these guys that haven't seen anything all their lives just come here to argue with urban legends. He thinks the stories he was told in his primary school by fellow pupils is evidence for the supernatural. LMAO.

LoL.
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL MATE THESE PEOPLE ARE FOOLS, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR DEAD BODIES TO MOVE AROUND OR EVEN BEAT UP MORTUARY WORKERS. I CAN'T BELIEVE GROWN PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THESE THINGS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE AS A CHILD.

The joy of seeing such asinine superstitious beliefs ridiculed is a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2019
RuthlessLeader:
The only one I can answer for you is number one. As a student of medical lab science I have anatomy practicals and as such we have to use cadaver's (dead bodies) for teaching purposes.

The only thing we dislike is that the bodies stink, they are nude(creepy) and we feel we might get infected

Otherwise, not even my religious classmates are afraid of dead bodies.

THEY BELIEVE MORTUARY WORKERS HAVE TO KNOCK AND WALK IN BACKWARDS.
THEY BELIEVE DEAD BODIES BEAT UP WORKERS, AND SOMETIMES WALK OUT TO ATTEND A PARTY AT NIGHT AND COME BACK BEFORE MORNING.
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE DEAD PRETTY LADIES COME OUT FROM GRAVEYARDS TO LOOK FOR MEN, AND PROSTITUTE FOR MONEY.

A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF ADULTS WHO BELIEVE THESE THINGS ARE EDUCATED, AND PROFESSIONALS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS. SOMETIMES THEY MAKE ME LAUGH OTHER TIMES I'M CRYING FOR HUMANITY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by frank317: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2019
This thread is an embarrassment to Nigeria... This is plain sad.

Op pls help my situation by telling me u are not educated, if not I might cry the whole day

Even Jesus wept for ur case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY BELIEVE MORTUARY WORKERS HAVE TO KNOCK AND WALK IN BACKWARDS.
THEY BELIEVE DEAD BODIES BEAT UP WORKERS, AND SOMETIMES WALK OUT TO ATTEND A PARTY AT NIGHT AND COME BACK BEFORE MORNING.
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE DEAD PRETTY LADIES COME OUT FROM GRAVEYARDS TO LOOK FOR MEN, AND PROSTITUTE FOR MONEY.

A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF ADULTS WHO BELIEVE THESE THINGS ARE EDUCATED, AND PROFESSIONALS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS. SOMETIMES THEY MAKE ME LAUGH OTHER TIMES I'M CRYING FOR HUMANITY.

Sir why not do the opposite so if the ghost does not react I can believe u that there is nothing old ghost or spirit
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

Sir why not do the opposite so if the ghost does not react I can believe u that there is nothing old ghost or spirit

ARE YOU AN ILLITERATE?

1 Like

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by JujuSugar(f): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:
1. since there is no ghost in this world why do people knock before entering a mortuary. If it's superstition please I want an atheist to record himself opening a mortuary door without knocking.

2. When an aldulterous man or woman gets stuck with their partner they say is penįs captivus. Please this is a video of this thing happening to married people in adultery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCD..KjjUjQo

can u just show me a video of it happening to single people don't give me any write-up.

https://youtu.be/YnMqOXXss7..4

Plz add up your own
With all due respect sir, I've seen more convincing arguments and better efforts put forward by your fellow theist companions......
Your OP is ridiculous, uninformed, intentionally ignorant and above all, a cringefest to behold....
Your knowledge on theological philosophy and science is severely lacking.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by tintingz(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

Superstition.

Were you raised in the village?

You still believe in those nonsense?
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Biafrawillcome: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
LordReed:

Sir u didn't check very well or you're lying.
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

Sir u didn't check very well or you're lying.

LoL! What did you find when you went to the mortuary? I only saw dead bodies and those that help us look after them.
Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by Niflheim(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
These questions can easily be answered by the average 6 year old japanese child!!!

This is pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by advocate666: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
godly people have tiny brains. see questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions That Atheist Are Scared Of Answering by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaCDKjjUjQo

Plz add up your own

Dumb.

How do any of these supposed supernatural events prove that Jesus is the true God? undecided

Knocking on a mortuary door? I don't think that happens anywhere outside Africa

(1) (Reply)

My Second Private Jet Will Arrive In Two Weeks Time. Apostle Suleman / Hypnotherapy Or Arranged Miracle / 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria - January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.