Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Women A Word To The Wise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women A Word To The Wise (891 Views)

One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women A Word To The Wise by Michole(f): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2010
I would like to CONGRADULATE the women in Nigeria, in all cultures and states. You women are the luckiest women on the planet, for Nigerian Men treat their women with true loving kindness and love them unconditionally, as well as care for them in every aspect of their lives. American Men do not have this kind of love for American Women, which I believe is a major cause for divorce and adultery because women need love, intimacy and romance. I am somewhat jealous, but not to the extent that I would leave America and move to Nigeria to find true love,

I have found true love and my love know(s) who he is!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

My love knows no boundaries. So, please stop with the SILENCE!!! And let's move on to bigger and better avenues,

So, people let me know your thoughts about this topic,

Much Love to All,
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Ladyjide(f): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2010
undecided I think that this post is confusing - especially since the other day you started a thread- saying the guy you was seeing is a liar, and left you to marry his girlfriend, so is this a new guy now, the same one or are you just confused??
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Michole(f): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2010
No I am complimenting Nigerian men and congradulating Nigerian women, As far as the other info it's just a tidbit, I am over that guy, It wasn't serious anyway, at least that is the way I took it since he cut me off and placed me on house arrest so to speak, Not confused, very clear minded now, So, you really have had to be in my shoes to understand the topic at hand,
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Tinksh(f): 3:34am On Aug 30, 2010
Im happy for you that you found what you where looking for but i dont agree. Depends on the guy.
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by googles: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you just bagged yourself a Nigerian guy who sh[i]a[/i]gs well abi ? 

errr are you talking about emm wats dat guy's name again ?  undecided cant remember

wat a huge joke  lipsrsealed
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Rocktation(f): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2010
Really don't know how you guys figured out what he/she's trying to say or ask, IDK.
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by googles: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2010
Rocktation:

Really don't know how you guys figured out what he/she's trying to say or ask, IDK.

oh shez trying to say shez dating a Nigerian, whoz also a Nairalander BTW.
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Rocktation(f): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2010
Oh? Great. Michole, please just make sure that he has american citizenship already.
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Ladyjide(f): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
Michole:

No I am complimenting Nigerian men and congradulating Nigerian women,  As far as the other info it's just a tidbit,  I am over that guy,  It wasn't serious anyway, at least that is the way I took it since he cut me off and placed me on house arrest so to speak,  Not confused, very clear minded now,  So, you really have had to be in my shoes to understand the topic at hand,

Ok cool- I thought you might have lost it for a minute, but,  Sometimes leaving someone is all the clarity one needs to get back to reality!! I guess this topic is really meant as a bit of sarcasm?? lol  wink
Re: Women A Word To The Wise by Omolola1(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
Michole:

I would like to CONGRADULATE the women in Nigeria, in all cultures and states. You women are the luckiest women on the planet, for Nigerian Men treat their women with true loving kindness and love them unconditionally, as well as care for them in every aspect of their lives. American Men do not have this kind of love for American Women, which I believe is a major cause for divorce and adultery because women need love, intimacy and romance. I am somewhat jealous, but not to the extent that I would leave America and move to Nigeria to find true love,

I have found true love and my love know(s) who he is!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

My love knows no boundaries. So, please stop with the SILENCE!!! And let's move on to bigger and better avenues,

So, people let me know your thoughts about this topic,

Much Love to All,

Re: Women A Word To The Wise by babyme1(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2010
Can you re-write this in English lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How Come Ghanaian And Nigerian Men Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? / Should I Confront Or Leave It Alone / Is His Action Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.