Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants (86134 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral / Nigerian Billionaire, Eric Manny Parks His 2018 Lexus In His Sitting Room / Nina Or Ceec?:BBNaija Housemate Strips Unclad.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

What if he's acting movie script? To teach you why YY don't pay. Are you YY boy?

Am I supposed to answer that?

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by princegeo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
See Wetin buhari Dn cause
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Antipob777(f): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
The Biafra weed this guy took is very strong.

Igbo kwenu
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by bluefilm: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
This okpanam boy is really really high on something very dangerous and bad for his health.
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Achorise: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
BandAid:

That really caught my attention. Makes one salivate grin
You be boy or girl.
Smiles
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
kingthreatz:
The guy dîck big oooo
Are u oppressed?
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Isoduwa(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by sage85(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Actor Charles Okocha goes Unclad to wish Nigerians a Happy New month.

He wrote :

"Happy new month world... Girls don’t wear pant again this shit will shock you".

See more photos below and as he flaunts his big cassava here

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/actor-charles-okocha-unclad-to-wish.html?m=1
shit
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Evalove77(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
MarianaTrench:
This is how madness starts
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by GoldHorse(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
OK. They have seen what you came to advertise. tongue
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Kupiejodaniels: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
He is an actor go check his page he's shooting a movie maka why now.
tammyboy1:
say no to drugs
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Kupiejodaniels: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na film he dey shoot o
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Unconquerable: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
He has lost the plot.
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Chiachifranklin: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
They are shooting movie
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by shegra58: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
LiveByNight:
They have pounded a new born male snail with some of his pubic hair and call out his name(the name his parents called him at birth) at 1:30am at a t-junction in any major city facing the south while naked and bathed in blood of a male arborted foetus not more than 4 months old

When this is done you can either render the target mad or use the intestine of a pure while fowl never allowed to mate in a turtle shell with an Object he has used to eat either a plate or spoon and then knot the intestine while calling his name then burn all the items he will never be able to defecate till he dies

I forgot to add shatter the items wrapped at the third time at the exact moment you call his name with a natural stone (in the village they can get you one)

That's when his mind will scatter a f be rend into pieces , the target will.never recover from insanity

Be warned both of these steps work 100% when done by the right person and done properly ! but there is a clause .. the target must not be someone who's spirit is clean (I don't mean goes to church every Sunday and preaches on the road this isn't what I mean nor do I mean goes to mosque regularly ... Those who know what I typed understand what I mean by a clean spirit)

And you who seeks this attack must know that as you do this you have laid a spiritual bridge

Anyways I can't say all there is to say here

chai this one don watch Nollywood tired grin

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Right from our secondary school days, I know he is into money rituals
Shut up

Stop talking shit

Jealousy that pic is from a current movie he is acting

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Miketonia: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Victar:
yeyebrity.. undecided
In fact zuzubrity and pure iberiberism. This could be a movie scene shaa

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Oricha79(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
I believe it is movie scene
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by sonature1: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
pinkcottoncandy:
Bia enyi....nka owu next level nke gi??

Biko buru ezigbo akpa amu gi puo ngaa...

Viral madness=iberiberism

Worwor man

Nwanne, akpa amu ya juru eju! shocked

Okpara nwanyi aka, ya etie...Jesus is Lord! grin
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by PapaAdanna: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Akpa- amu nchi

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
DO YOU NEED A BLOGGER?
We publish posts, write ups, stories, news etc. We also engage in advertising, you can publish short write ups about your business such as (Hotels, Schools, Churches, Restaurants, plots of land etc.)
we can drive traffic to your website, blog post etc. at an affordable price……….contact us today via

call/whatsapp : 08169284793
email: immadaniel03@gmail.com

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by sircrabo: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
SORRY BRO, YOUR KIDS WILL SEE THIS IN YEARS TO COME. THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
LiveByNight:
They have pounded a new born male snail with some of his pubic hair and call out his name(the name his parents called him at birth) at 1:30am at a t-junction in any major city facing the south while naked and bathed in blood of a male arborted foetus not more than 4 months old

When this is done you can either render the target mad or use the intestine of a pure while fowl never allowed to mate in a turtle shell with an Object he has used to eat either a plate or spoon and then knot the intestine while calling his name then burn all the items he will never be able to defecate till he dies

I forgot to add shatter the items wrapped at the third time at the exact moment you call his name with a natural stone (in the village they can get you one)

That's when his mind will scatter a f be rend into pieces , the target will.never recover from insanity

Be warned both of these steps work 100% when done by the right person and done properly ! but there is a clause .. the target must not be someone who's spirit is clean (I don't mean goes to church every Sunday and preaches on the road this isn't what I mean nor do I mean goes to mosque regularly ... Those who know what I typed understand what I mean by a clean spirit)

And you who seeks this attack must know that as you do this you have laid a spiritual bridge

Anyways I can't say all there is to say here

the US just placed a bounty on ossama bin laden's son, do it on him

wicked people

Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
If no be movie scene, then na madness
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Mamakimy97: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Right from our secondary school days, I know he is into money rituals
it's a setpix
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by permit(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
This one is small compare to what they act in movies grin,
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by chuckdelis: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
So many mad people in lagos fa!
Re: Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants by Koralords: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
BandAid:

That really caught my attention. Makes one salivate grin
Salivate on a mans dick you need help

Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife's Room Sparks Reactions (Video) / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos)