Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Best And Worst Party Souvenirs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best And Worst Party Souvenirs (612 Views)

Share Your Best And Worst Sex Experience / Ladies, What Is The Best And Worst Lines A Man Has Wooed You With? / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Party Souvenirs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
• Tell us the best souvenir you've received at a party.
• Which one classifies as the worst, and why?
• What items would you like to see as souvenirs? Tomorrow is Saturday oo....Your wish might be granted. wink
I think the common ones are matches, mugs and other household wares. I'll love to see someone hand out Samsung S10 and the likes for a change. cheesy

Oya hit me!...

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Rocktation
Re: Best And Worst Party Souvenirs by Divay22(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
Next level cheesy
It begins with you.
Re: Best And Worst Party Souvenirs by Omoluabi16(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Someone gave me vim, that thing dem dey take wash back of pot. Na the same table I leave am.I've also received tissue paper.. which I tossed away.
Economy hard, no doubt. But I'd rather not share anything than give rubbish as souvenir and try to belittle my guests.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Party Souvenirs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Divay22:
Next level cheesy
It begins with you.
undecided
Omoluabi16:
Someone gave me vim, that thing dem dey take wash back of pot. Na the same table I leave am.I've also received tissue paper.. which I tossed away.
Economy hard, no doubt. But I'd rather not share anything than give rubbish as souvenir and try to belittle my guests.
Hmm. So what's the best you've gotten?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Fall For You / I Loved Two Brothers At Two Different Times, It Came Crashing On Me. / Slay Queen Tags Boy “Useless” For Refusing To Give Her N1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.