Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? (30158 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by shedy03(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2019
kolaaderin:
hatred kill you there, Buhari said he will be tough on governance for more dividend of democracy not on Nigerians.

Your soul burnt of hatred.
Your defense of this govt is not appreciated, this is Hausa/fulani govt. just SFU!
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by 47hitman(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
chemgee:

I thought the enhancement is 4 d 1st batch only?

Yea, bt we celebrate each other... Batch no b issue, we are one
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by StyleAfos(m): 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by toxict14: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Ivoryd1:

Depression is for you and your family...... Who is hating igbos......you said igbos are there thinking.....thinking of what exactly?.... Kidnappings, armed robbery, yy++......ive been reading many comments and ive noticed that you igbos and Igbos spread so much hatred comments even in my street I can see so much hatred in you igbos especially about reelection of pmb and his achievement so much that we now make jest of these igbo guys just because of election...... Now the question is are you big the only nigerians? Why hating the apc so much as if pdp na king....mtcheewww.......
My write up isn't to castigate igbo or any tribe, I love all tribes so long as we can live peacefully together........ What ive written is about my experience and not hear say.....so bro next time try to understand the message and dont quote me unnecessarily because I actually felt irritated by some comment I read up but I had to write mine without having to insult anyone by quoting......
In conclusion I'm a happy man ....blessed by God....and I see no place for depression in my life but you are already depressed......
God bless PMB. ....God bless ALL NIGERIANS(ALL TRIBES).....AMEN
Weldon
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Mmadu111: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Evidence that you're frustrated, it's showing all over your comments! Continue bashing. My family business here in Onitsha will pay you monthly salary of 130k and even provide 3bed room flat accommodation for you and your kinda ranters. Talk is cheap, continue to talk and swearing on your generations. Bye.
Ivoryd1:

Depression is for you and your family...... Who is hating igbos......you said igbos are there thinking.....thinking of what exactly?.... Kidnappings, armed robbery, yy++......ive been reading many comments and ive noticed that you igbos and Igbos spread so much hatred comments even in my street I can see so much hatred in you igbos especially about reelection of pmb and his achievement so much that we now make jest of these igbo guys just because of election...... Now the question is are you big the only nigerians? Why hating the apc so much as if pdp na king....mtcheewww.......
My write up isn't to castigate igbo or any tribe, I love all tribes so long as we can live peacefully together........ What ive written is about my experience and not hear say.....so bro next time try to understand the message and dont quote me unnecessarily because I actually felt irritated by some comment I read up but I had to write mine without having to insult anyone by quoting......
In conclusion I'm a happy man ....blessed by God....and I see no place for depression in my life but you are already depressed......
God bless PMB. ....God bless ALL NIGERIANS(ALL TRIBES).....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Lovemaester: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
shedy03:

During GEJ era, how many youths care to go for the GIS & YOUWIN? Because the economy was working then, youths were pursuing their better careers making better money.
APC govt came in. and being a business unfriendly govt, investors pulled out, businesses closed down. And nigerians lost millions of jobs. Then the country became world headquarter of extreme poverty.
Because people like u are impoverished and hungry, you see 30K as a great means of survival.
Wake up my friend.
is that what atiku told you, what investors were in Nigeria before? since 1999 there has been a steady decline in the economy due to corruption and over reliance on oil, nw when the oil price falls drastically, the reserves has been drained through impunity, no infrastructure on ground like steady power, good transport system, poor agricultural policies, all by the pdp. what do you think will be happen to the economy, you can keep deceiving urself with the useless propaganda but every sane Nigerian knows The PDP is responsible for the dwindling economy and buhari is on the right track to better things for us.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
imam07:
Working hard? Robbery or kidnapping.
Imagine how people could believe that God sent their forefather-Oduduwa out of heaven to the earth, by means of a rope! They believe it's the origin of the Yoruba tribe. Just imagine such nonsense! The bible said that the devil sinned against God and was sent out of heaven to the earth. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If you know, you know! No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by imam07: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
henry49:
Imagine how people could believe that God sent their forefather-Oduduwa out heaven to the earth, by means of a rope! They believe it's the origin of the Yoruba tribe. Just imagine such nonsense! The bible said that the devil sinned against God and was sent of heaven to the earth. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If you know, you know! No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward!
At least yorubas know where they came from. We have history and we have origin. I never heard any history of the ibos. I dont know where they came from. I dont know where they originated from. What kind of tribe is this that can't be traced to any history. You are like a cursed tribe. U people must be related to Sodom and Gomorra generation. No wonder ibos are claiming to be jew. Jew my foot.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
imam07:
At least yorubas know where they came from. We have history and we have origin. I never heard any history of the ibos. I dont know where they came from. I dont know where they originated from. What kind of tribe is this that can't be traced to any history. You are like a cursed tribe. U people must be related to Sodom and Gomorra generation. No wonder ibos are claiming to be jew. Jew my foot.
It wasn't intended to be an insult! I was only imagining! I need somebody with a perfect knowledge of the origin of the Yorubas to enlighten me!
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Darevofpeace(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2019
henry49:
Imagine how people could believe that God sent their forefather-Oduduwa out of heaven to the earth, by means of a rope! They believe it's the origin of the Yoruba tribe. Just imagine such nonsense! The bible said that the devil sinned against God and was sent out of heaven to the earth. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? If you know, you know! No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward!
But you did called Yoruba's origin "nonsense" it was a story we all met on the ground and it has some back up as evidence,the great "Opa Oranmiyan" is still in Ife,Osun state till date,He entered the ground from the spot,You can't come and rubbish we Yoruba's and expect us to watch you "turn on your own" Yoruba race is a great nation and what people do termed as we being cowards is related to our "thinking patterns" the Yoruba race takes decision when we have already seen the direction to go,you can't convince a Yoruba person to do against his will,after you had already tried to convince him,he would personally weigh the options before doing or rejecting your biddings,and he is gonna place the Welfare's of the family first. The Yoruba race are well civilized and education conscious, there is no culture all over the World well practice as ours,go to the southern America,Brazil, Cuba and see the wonders of the Yoruba race,some Brazilian had already changed there names to pure Yoruba name,I am so proud to be a yoruba man,we naturally dominate in every places we found ourselves, the greatness is in us,we hardly struggles for relevance, because our nature are so peculiar, undisputed we have our own issues too as a nation like other ethinc tribes, we have never claimed to be perfect but we do work to make the race better,Let me remind you,way back when we had 3 regional government, The North, East,West.Our first Western Premier,Late Awolowo single handedly brought the first television station to Africa (NTA) Ibadan,we have about 54 African countries,is that not a laudable achievement, what the western region pays it civil servant's was more than the federal civil servant,he also started the first University in Nigeria, 'University of Ibadan' can you imagine if we have about 20 people like the late Awolowo who are visionary leaders,Nigeria shall compete with the World power's, I respect the Igbo for there Trade and commerce strenght ,but I can't watch any tribe molest my race,not on my life.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Tchalz:

Have you forgotten that Npower stemmed from Graduate Internship Scheme(GIS) of Jonathan's administration? YOUWIN nko? You no get talk walahi...
No mind am, in fact there were reasonable jobs that time...My elder ones that graduated that time ar gainfully employed not like this 30k "poverty power".

We wey b APC batch na hustle tins ooo.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2019
Darevofpeace:
But you did called Yoruba's origin "nonsense" it was a story we all met on the ground and it has some back up as evidence,the great "Opa Oranmiyan" is still in Ife,Osun state till date,He entered the ground from the spot,You can't come and rubbish we Yoruba's and expect us to watch you "turn on your own" Yoruba race is a great nation and what people do termed as we being cowards is related to our "thinking patterns" the Yoruba race takes decision when we have already seen the direction to go,you can't convince a Yoruba person to do against his will,after you had already tried to convince him,he would personally weigh the options before doing or rejecting your biddings,and he is gonna place the Welfare's of the family first. The Yoruba race are well civilized and education conscious, there is no culture all over the World well practice as ours,go to the southern America,Brazil, Cuba and see the wonders of the Yoruba race,some Brazilian had already changed there names to pure Yoruba name,I am so proud to be a yoruba man,we naturally dominate in every places we found ourselves, the greatness is in us,we hardly struggles for relevance, because our nature are so peculiar, undisputed we have our own issues too as a nation like other ethinc tribes, we have never claimed to be perfect but we do work to make the race better,Let me remind you,way back when we had 3 regional government, The North, East,West.Our first Western Premier,Late Awolowo single handedly brought the first television station to Africa (NTA) Ibadan,we have about 54 African countries,is that not a laudable achievement, what the western region pays it civil servant's was more than the federal civil servant,he also started the first University in Nigeria, 'University of Ibadan' can you imagine if we have about 20 people like the late Awolowo who are visionary leaders,Nigeria shall compete with the World power's, I respect the Igbo for there Trade and commerce strenght ,but I can't watch any tribe molest my race,not on my life.
Nice exposé! Well done!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by npowerng: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
peeps4u:
I purposely asked OP to tag npowerng knowing fully well the dude wouldn't respond since they have gotten what they wanted (2nd term). If it were before, npowerng would have come here with stories but now he doesnt care again. NPOWER is just another vote buying scheme

Kindly ask your question
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by peeps4u: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
npowerng:

Kindly ask your question

Oga, I didn't ask any question.

I believe you could read this thread where you quoted me.

Answer OP's inquiry instead of bothering me.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by npowerng: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
peeps4u:
You should have tagged npowerng

I'm right here, sir.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by peeps4u: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
npowerng:

I'm right here, sir.

Stop quoting me please
You can read? Can't you?

Answer OP's inquiry from the thread.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Chigorkizz(m): 5:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by toxict14: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2019
Alert gbagam owole
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by peeps4u: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
toxict14:
Alert gbagam owole

LOL, Next level alert for you there.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
toxict14:
Alert gbagam owole
bro which bank?
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Pls has anyone gotten ?
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
bro have you gotten alert?
Uteghe:
Just want to know.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by danny34(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Alerts have been rolling in since morning. If you are yet to get, it will definitely come.
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Goovo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
danny34:
Alerts have been rolling in since morning. If you are yet to get, it will definitely come.
only for 2016 sets

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Ebowo(f): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Please can somebody tell me what NFT REVENUE e- /HONOURARIA means? It's urgent, there was a credit alert from that ...It's urgent please
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Npower make una send my stipend na.. Weekend is coming.. nothing yet cc npowerng
Re: Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? by mistarsam(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
FEAR A MAN WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE. HE CAN DO AND UNDO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having Masters Vs Having Professional Certifications / Top Career Lessons From Cristiano Ronaldo's Career So Far / Should I Quit My Job And Be Self-employed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.