Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) (64118 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by TIGRITIS: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Buharifanatic:
area grin grin grin grin

your return is confirmed

only wailers are against you

these Igbos sha, they will leave the yeast and be poking mouth into peoples business

trying to force themselves on us, want to belong by force
[/s]
I'm a strong supporter of apc, but yahaya bello is a disgrace and I assure you, the foolish fool will be disgraced out of office December.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by femijamz: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
The most useless governor in Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by xreal: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
His ineffectiveness makes PDP thrive in Kogi.

.....and Dino got reelected.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Christos0Famous(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Idiotic governor. See his nose like dog
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by sonature1: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:
Op do you lack comprehension of English?

Imagine Sarrki who cannot grasp simple English talking about understanding English. grin

Wahala dey grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by openmine(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
the word 'mobbed' has been brutalized and bastardized!
So people still support this same governor who has received several bail out and paris club funds....yet he still owes civil servants backlog of salaries?
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by nwaimoroseyaho: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
We are the cause of our own problems. When are we going to see these type of people and look the other way?
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Dollabiz: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
despite their.suffering and.smiling
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
Poverty is a decease
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Gbajumon: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yahoo Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hailing to defeat. If this man know how much they hate his him and his government in Kogi state, he would not have pulled this stunt. The worse Kogi governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Afonja007: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jesus even yaya bello get supporters? Economy of nnewi is bigger than that of kogi

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Agkolchips: 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
tomzz:
where is the crowd :-
thank you o...where is the crowd all they need is his money
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Jose4dat: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
AgbalimorSWEET:
. AMEN
Bross why do you said amen. If you have friends in kogi that could be telling you what's happen in kogi you couldn't have said that

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am a buharist and I support APC but I want this guy to lose election. Kogi people are really suffering in the hands of this most incompetent Governor in Nigeria. A big slap to the call for not too young to rule. Many civil servant that I know have practically turned begger because of his failure to pay salaries for years. He is the worst Governor in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Validated: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
me·di·oc·ri·tyDictionary result for mediocrity

/ˌmēdēˈäkrədē/Submit

noun
the quality or state of being mediocre.
"heroes rising above the mediocrity that surrounds them"
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by D1zion: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
You people should always know the right word to use in some place's. Were is the crowd you call mob.do you really know what a mob is?
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by D1zion: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
sonature1:

Imagine Sarrki who cannot grasp simple English talking about understanding English. grin

Wahala dey grin
kai kai bros.you've finished this guy.if iam this guy,I'll never show myself here again. grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by samlake(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
I have not heard any good news about this governor...
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
IfYou can't Describe Something please leave it!! Ain't seeing Any Darn crowd �
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
anochuko01:
sufferness....person wey them suppose stone to comma like demola
grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by article1: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
tomzz:
where is the crowd :-
You blind?
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by abdulgafarola13(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
u don't no anything go and ask saraki people will collect ur money and they not vote for u
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
Ladies and gentlemen let's still hope in this present government don't let us loose focus of making this nation great by insulting one tribe or the other we are all brothers and sisters wether atikulated individuals or next level individuals we are still brothers and will always be brothers
God bless Nigeria
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
You’re sensible...God bless you.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Oricha79(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
My younger brother happened to be one of his aid, but yahaya dissapoint Nigerian youths big time...
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
If not that boko haram members are stupid, this is where their explosion needed most.

I believe the true leader of boko haram murdered by Fulani terrorist in Nigeria government, will not be happy in seeing these murderous Nigerian politicians keep using them during elections and kills them after the elections.

Why is there no explosions when these politicians are gathered to mocking them.

May God destroy Nigeria las las, Iseeeeeee.

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'm patiently waiting for Kogi election, if Yahaya Bello should MISTAKINGLY win, then their suffering na follow come.
he won't win he has not had a good rating more so he is not of the majority tribe...so d odds don't favor him...if apc still want to retain kogi d need a vibrant candidate perhaps from d igala tribe to match pdp other wise make dem forget kogi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.