Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,482 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) (64097 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by berbs: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
He will be humiliated the same way Ajimobi was humilated
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Jose4dat: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
he won't win he has not had a good rating more so he is not of the majority tribe...so d odds don't favor him...if apc still want to retain kogi d need a vibrant candidate perhaps from d igala tribe to match pdp other wise make dem forget kogi
Instead of you to pray to God to help us bring someone that will make kogi a better place for us you are here talking about tribe. As for me I don't care if the person is from igala, Okun , Ebira, Bassa or Nupe.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by eyinjuege: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Did this guy do well in Kogi state? I heard his people no like am
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by awuf2008: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
This is not mobbing but jubilation.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
tomzz:
where is the crowd :-
COME MARCH 09, 2019 VOTE FOR A GOVERNOR THAT WILL PAY SALARIES AS AT WHEN DUE. GOVERNOR THAT WILL PRIVENT SUICIDE, MASS RESIGNATION AND RETRENCHMENT. VOTE FOR A GOVERNOR WITH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, NOT A TUAT OR AGBERO. NOT A LOOTER. VOTE FOR ACCOUNTABILITY AND HONESTY.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buharifanatic:
area grin grin grin grin

your return is confirmed

only wailers are against you

these Igbos sha, they will leave the yeast and be poking mouth into peoples business

trying to force themselves on us, want to belong by force

I wonder what you have that you want to keep!
Lazy monger
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by justmenoni: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Princekoredey: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
We at one. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. We should not fight. These politicians are not worth dying for. They only fight for their own pockets.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Vatod(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Governor Yahaya Bello was today, Friday 01/03/2019 mobbed by crowd around Kabawa Area of Lokoja Metropolis.

What do you think?

I wonder when the youth will challenge the authority that put them under serious hardship and stop celebrating thieves

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-how-crowd-mobbed-yahaya-bello-in.html
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Muscomide: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
Some Nigerians go mob Lucifer if him show face for dem hood
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Unuseful governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Evalove77(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yeye Bello

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by BushDoctor123: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
ajon1:
I am a Buharist from Kogi and I can confidently tell you Bello is not getting a second term. Bello is bad market for the APC. This is not Oyegun era, Tinubu didn't install Oshiomole for nothing.
bro, I am a kogite & resident in kogi state. I not a fan of Bello, but i am 100% sure Bello is coming back, if what played out in the just concluded election is anything to go by. Bello is a thug personified. If he could upturn the last election in favaour of Buhari with the use of security, thugs & inec then his election is a done deal. Remember kogi election will be the only election that period, so what played out in ekiti & osun will be replicated. Kogi will be militralised. The unfortunately part is, hunger & poverty has beclouded the sense of reseasonig of most kogite that they will sell their birth right for a bread of morsel.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by BushDoctor123: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'm patiently waiting for Kogi election, if Yahaya Bello should MISTAKINGLY win, then their suffering na follow come.
Kogite suffering still dey do press up, Yeye bello is coming back no doubt about it.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
Jose4dat:
Instead of you to pray to God to help us bring someone that will make kogi a better place for us you are here talking about tribe. As for me I don't care if the person is from igala, Okun , Ebira, Bassa or Nupe.
ok I hear Nigeria Neva reach dat stage wer tribal punch line ll go aground...can u tell me yy no other tribe apart from the tivs who have been ruling in benue?...
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by kennyjam: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
tomzz:
where is the crowd :-

leave OP, even thief being beaten crowd times this one 8. this kind crowd wey microscope no fit see
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Adekdammy: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buharifanatic:
area grin grin grin grin

your return is confirmed

these Igbos sha, they will leave the yeast and be poking mouth into peoples business

Whoever that supports tyrant Yahaya Bello is an enemy of our country and not a democratic
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Peejayx01(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Nice Camera
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Kdon2: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Governor Yahaya Bello was today, Friday 01/03/2019 mobbed by crowd around Kabawa Area of Lokoja Metropolis.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/see-how-crowd-mobbed-yahaya-bello-in.html

I dont expect anything better from kogi people, their second name na mumuni na!
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by omotoniwa(f): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2019
This useless boy was the real reason smart lost his election.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by omotoniwa(f): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2019
The foolish animal that makes smart to loose his election because of his animalistic character.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by DemolaUnbias(m): 12:30am On Mar 02, 2019
There's no mob here?
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by chopmymoney(f): 1:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Bullshit.....can't see any crowd...This guy is a gonner
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by prettyliz(f): 1:26am On Mar 02, 2019
See them hailing someone that hasn't done anything for his state..... Some 9ja people like to suffer sha.... undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by omotoniwa(f): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Pls re-adress it by saying criminal mobbed by nonentity.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Rolings: 5:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
please stop this nonsense. Buhari should be a father to all this time around
Are easterners ready to accept him as father this time around?? Will they apologize for all the bad fake news about him, the jubril story, the accusations of deliberately allowing herdsmen to kill other Nigerians etc.... If they are not ready to apologize then they can all go and die, after all pmb is taking Nigeria to the next level without their votes..... Meaning they are inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by ezegenigbonine: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2019
Buharifanatic:
area grin grin grin grin

your return is confirmed

N who tell u say ipob no dey support him.
Since una impose buhari on us, bello must return for Kogi next level. Double punishment
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Qtbets: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove of our yesterdays winning tickets below

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2019
BushDoctor123:
bro, I am a kogite & resident in kogi state. I not a fan of Bello, but i am 100% sure Bello is coming back, if what played out in the just concluded election is anything to go by. Bello is a thug personified. If he could upturn the last election in favaour of Buhari with the use of security, thugs & inec then his election is a done deal. Remember kogi election will be the only election that period, so what played out in ekiti & osun will be replicated. Kogi will be militralised. The unfortunately part is, hunger & poverty has beclouded the sense of reseasonig of most kogite that they will sell their birth right for a bread of morsel.
Keep your mind at rest. Bello is a goner, with or without the APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.