Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) (64121 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by movetoca: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2019
maryjames9:
I am a buharist and I support APC but I want this guy to lose election. Kogi people are really suffering in the hands of this most incompetent Governor in Nigeria. A big slap to the call for not too young to rule. Many civil servant that I know have practically turned begger because of his failure to pay salaries for years. He is the worst Governor in the world.
In the world? Is he that useless?. I thought that imbeci!le in Abia state was the worst.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Fixedgame7329: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Cajal(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Buharifanatic:
area grin grin grin grin

your return is confirmed

only wailers are against you

these Igbos sha, they will leave the yeast and be poking mouth into peoples business

trying to force themselves on us, want to belong by force
...they are in sivia pain
PMB...HAS successfully retired all the PDP presidential candidates including 3rd term president.. OBJ
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by liver123(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Useless governor, God will surely put you to shame
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by dave64610: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
useless young governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by Marvellouzkk(f): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Foolishly waisting Kogi civil servant's money, Olodo governor, his state is the poorest in terms of development, welfare of the workers is Zero, his administration has nothing to show forth, the level of death rate and malnutrition of the people is alarming. Don't know why Mr President Associates himself with this shallow minded person who has nothing to offer than to kill and destroy? Ask the people of kogi how many months they are been owned and you be surprised to hear their reasons, it's a shame they have OLODO governor as their head and it's a pity the state is where it is since the previous Administration. Yeye Bello you have really overstayed your welcome in Lugard House
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by BushDoctor123: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
ajon1:
Keep your mind at rest. Bello is a goner, with or without the APC
Ok o, I pray so. Kogi state can not afford to stay under Bello's hardship & tyranical rule for Another four years.
Re: Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zombies everywhere you go. What a pathetic situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.