Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (45685 Views)

Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
Hahaha
Na mumu

He dey compare himself with all those them Rick Ross, whiz kalifa, young thug, lil pump, 21 savage, future, Travis Scott when dey always Bragg about drugs for thier music video

The mumu nor know say those ones get level and thier drug house get back up from top men

For example whiz kalifa can smoke in anywhere in America and the government or anybody can not question him
Err... I don't think so. Those Musicians Just do music Videos. their lifestyles are different from their Videos. And No! they do not have Drug Houses Neither do they deal on Drugs. If they did. they d be in Jail too. Regardless of who they may be

And Whiz kalifa or Any other musician CAN NOT Smoke Any were they like in America. They are no different from other US citizens. Stop telling lies.

grin grin I think you have been watching too much music videos and starting to believe it.

They are music Videos, NOT Real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Arysexy(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Afonja will always be noisy even in crime. See what Ur bragging mouth has caused u. Rot in Jail

3 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by BravoDe: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2019
His mother is a Igbo I guess

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by dochenaj: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
Hahaha
Na mumu

He dey compare himself with all those them Rick Ross, whiz kalifa, young thug, lil pump, 21 savage, future, Travis Scott when dey always Bragg about drugs for thier music video

The mumu nor know say those ones get level and thier drug house get back up from top men

For example whiz kalifa can smoke in anywhere in America and the government or anybody can not question him
When has smoking ever been a crime in the US?

He was stupid to have bragged about his drugs business thus justifying the issuance of a search warrant on him.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by slawomir: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
Err... I don't think so. Those Musicians Just do music Videos. their lifestyles are different from their Videos. And No! they do not have Drug Houses or Neither do they deal on Drugs. If they did they d be in Jail too. Regardless of who they may be

And Whiz kalifa or Any other musician CAN NOT Smoke Any were they like in America.

grin grin I think you have been watching too much music videos and starting to believe it.

They are music Videos, NOT Real

Stop arguing with me

Bros whiz khalifa can smoke anywhere in America
Even inside church

Have you heard of

Supreme Cannabis and Khalifa Kush Enterprises(KKE)
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
Even people that dont know what the colour of Nigerian soil looks like, Once they commit crime they tag them "Nigerian" but if nah honourable act nah "British" angry angry
lol
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by April4th(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Na dem...PS: I didn’t mention anybody’s name o.

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Agugbadin: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Very lucky guy, let him try Indonesia or Singapore
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by BiafraIsFree: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Afonja got caught, Ajibola is an afonja's name. Tinubu and his gangs are running away from misuse drugs agencies in abroad. Officers found purified cocaine and other hard drugs he wanted to supply to Nigerian politicians in the north and Yoruba.

One Nigerians stop doing drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by LZAA: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2019
BravoDe:
His mother is a Igbo I guess
We know u are in sifia pains grin
Cc immhotep deomelo sarrki velocity25

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Isoduwa(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Fake life enjour stay in prison and get deoorted bk to Nigeria

5yrs in UK prison is better than 5 yrs living in Nigerian as a free man ��

1:::UK prison 24 hours electricity
2:::in Nigerian as a free man 24 hours darkness

You can work in uk prison and get paid
You can work in Nigerian company and never get paid

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by wink2015(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2019
dainformant:
A Nigerian drug dealer who bragged about his criminal lifestyle in a music video he made has been jailed in the United Kingdom.

Adetokunbo Ajibola, was sentenced to a total of five years’ imprisonment at Harrow Crown Court on Friday, 1 March after admitting to possession of cocaine with intent to supply, possession of cannabis with intent to supply and possession of criminal property at a previous hearing.

Officers from Brent Gangs Unit executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 at a multi-occupancy address in Sneyd Road, Willesden NW2 on 25 April.

As officers forced entry to the premises, Ajibola jumped from a second floor window and attempted to escape from officers. He was detained a short distance away on the roof of a garage and arrested.

The rooms at the address were searched. The second floor was described in court as a “drug preparation factory”. Officers found what was later confirmed as 241 grams of high-purity cocaine and mixing agents, along with nearly 60 grams of crack cocaine, and 240 grams of cannabis. The potential street value of the drugs was in excess of £30,000.

After being charged, he first appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on 26 April 2018. He pleaded guilty to the offences at Harrow Crown Court on 27 June 2018.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/adetokunbo-ajibola-who-bragged-about-criminal-lifestyle-in-music-video-jailed.html

Lawless fellow!
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by AFONJACOW(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2019
AFONJAS MAKING US PROUD..

AFONJA AMAKA cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Jokkarm2: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2019
after na dem say na ibo, now na dem dem. ndi ofe ....
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by BravoDe: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2019
LZAA:

We know u are in sifia pains grin
Cc immhotep deomelo sarrki velocity25

So u actually called ur family members just cos of what I wrote....That shows ur pain is more Sifia...Even sifia na understatement

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by noisy45(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Afonja always disappointing naija in UK

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by slawomir: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2019
dochenaj:

He was stupid to have bragged about his drugs business thus justifying the issuance of a search warrant on him.

No
Other artists do Bragg about it on music video
But there is way they position thier drug house
You might even think they don't have
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by UKBobo(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2019
I keep on telling them boys but dem no hear word...legit online hustle...but dem say they must hammer now, now

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by sparog(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
Even people that dont know what the colour of Nigerian soil looks like, Once they commit crime they tag them "Nigerian" but if nah honourable act nah "British" angry angry

Don't mind the crazy media people dem
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by AllenSpencer: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2019
He grew up in Southeast Nigeria. Afonja's don't do drugs
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

Stop arguing with me

Bros whiz khalifa can smoke anywhere in America
Even inside church

Have you heard of

Supreme Cannabis and Khalifa Kush Enterprises(KKE)

So you agree that the musicians lifestyles are different from what's on their music videos? And that they are not drug dealers. cheesy

Yes, i am Aware of Cannabis been legal in some states of America, And some people Smoke cannabis legally but they have to carry a Card like an Authorisation to Smoke in some states. NOT Any were, Surely he can not smoke at the Airport or Hospitals for other people's Health. And there are A NO smoking policies in some Areas.

So whiz kalifa can not come to my Office or business premises and start Smoking, I will kick him the Fuvk! out! He doesn't pay my bills! grin grin

Mate! i live in California. cheesy grin I know! I smoke cannabis too. So i am in A good position to Tell you!

So quit Telling lies!!

Do you live in America? just asking?.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2019
dochenaj:

Absolutely!! grin Very Simply put.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Boss13: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Who brags about crime? How old is he?
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

No
Other artists do Bragg about it on music video
But there is way they position thier drug house
You might even think they don't have
Rubbish!! how do you know All this? Are you dealing this Drugs with them? or are you their supplier?? grin grin

have you witnessed them Store the drugs in these Houses? grin

STOP TELLING LIES!!!!!! angry
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Isoduwa:

5yrs in UK prison is better than 5 yrs living in Nigerian as a free man ��

1:::UK prison 24 hours electricity
2:::in Nigerian as a free man 24 hours darkness

You can work in uk prison and get paid
You can work in Nigerian company and never get paid
Really? grin Well.. i think he would preffer UK jail than Nigeria.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Ofunaofu: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:
Hahaha
Na mumu

And for all those quoting me
Have you heard of
Supreme Cannabis and Khalifa Kush Enterprises(kke)

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by slawomir: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:

So you agree that the musicians lifestyles are different from what's on their music videos? And that they are not drug dealers. cheesy

Yes, i am Aware of Cannabis been legal in some states of America, And some people Smoke cannabis legally but they have to carry a Card like an Authorisation to Smoke in some states. NOT Any were, Surely he can not smoke at the Airport or Hospitals for other people's Health. And there are A NO smoking poilcies in some Areas.

So whiz kalifa can not come to my Office or business premises and start Smoking, I will kick him the Fuvk! out! He does pay my bills! grin grin

Mate! i live in California. cheesy grin I know! I smoke cannabis too. So i am in A good position to Tell you!

So quit Telling lies!!

Do you live in America? just asking?.

So you live in America and still you are not aware that whiz khalifa in particular can smoke anywhere in America!!!

Wow!!!

Anyway i won't blame you sha

Because whiz khalifa doesn't abuse that privilege
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

So you live in America and still you are not aware that whiz khalifa in particular can smoke anywhere in America!!!

Wow!!!

Anyway i won't blame you sha

Because whiz khalifa doesn't abuse that privilege

whiz khalifa CAN NOT Smoke Any were in America!!!!! Stop talking Rubbish!! He cannot smoke in my House or in my Office. grin

My friend you Don't know what you are Talking about. Trust me.

You can keep been Ignorant that is your problem. but i am telling you No one can Smoke Any were they like in America. No even Trump. Not Even Jesus christ.

Do you live in America? i ask you Again. Because i am not sure were you get All this Ridiculous informations that musicians in America has Drug Houses. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.