Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (45686 Views)

Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ofunaofu:

So what? some of this picture are not even in America, And it doesn't prove Anything.

Do you smoke cannabis? I smoke cannabis so i know! about cannabis smoking than you do. grin
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by slawomir: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
whiz khalifa CAN NOT Smoke Any were in America!!!!! Stop talking Rubbish!! He cannot smoke in my House or in my Office. grin

My friend you Don't know what you are Talking about. Trust me.

You can keep been Ignorant that is your problem. but i am telling you No one can Smoke Any were they like in America. No even Trump. Not Even Jesus christ.

Do you live in America? i ask you Again. Because i am not sure were you get All this Ridiculous informations that musicians in America has Drug Houses. grin

Anyway lets stop arguing

Until the day whiz khalifa will smoke in your church or office
Then you will call authority to arrest him only for the authority to tell you that it is better whiz khalifa smoke in your office or church than for government to lose millions of dollars from KKE

I don't think you are really in America
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

Anyway lets stop arguing

Until the day whiz khalifa will smoke in your church or office
Then you will call authority to arrest him only for the authority to tell you that it is better whiz khalifa smoke in your office or church than for government to lose millions of dollars from KKE

I don't think you are really in America
My friend you are Ignorant. that's all i can say. grin I am not real in America because i don't Accept your lies..You don't live in America but you are sure of American laws on cannabis, I was born in london i live in California for few years now, i ve been smoking ganja since i was 15 years old, you don't have to believe me.

Good luck!!
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by slawomir: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
My friend you are Ignorant. that's all i can say. grin

Good luck!!

Shitttt is happening in America more than what the eyes can see, the mind can imagine and the brain can understand.

Am a toker
I burn cannabis twenty four seven
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

Shitttt is happening in America more than what the eyes can see, the mind can imagine and the brain can understand.

Am a toker
I burn cannabis twenty four seven
yea! it's in your imaginations, Were do you live in America? how many kees of ganja do you smoke in a month? grin Do you smoke Thai, Highgrade or skunk? oh! i can tell you about charlie ( cocaine) too or crack and how to make it.

I am not real in America because i don't believe your lies, i was born in london lived in Cali. for few year now .you don't have to believe me. i ve been smoking ganja since i was 15 year old. you don't live in the US but you are sure of cannabis laws in the US.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by slawomir: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
yea! it's in your imaginations, Were do you live in America? how many kees of ganja do you smoke in a month? grin Do you smoke Thai, Highgrade or skunk? oh! i can tell you about charlie ( cocaine) too or crack and how to make it.

I smoke all shiit niggarrrr

I once live in Philadelphia nigggarr

How high can you go niggarrrr with cannabis

Here in Philadelphia we nigggarrz are tokerz who can pull the trigger

But always smoke with sense niggarrrr because no matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high
Only jah(God ) is the most high
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Isoduwa(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
Really? grin Well.. i think he would preffer UK jail than Nigeria.

Yes of course � even you will prefer UK jail
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by seguno2: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
Even people that dont know what the colour of Nigerian soil looks like, Once they commit crime they tag them "Nigerian" but if nah honourable act nah "British" angry angry

Did anyone force them to stay in Britain
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
slawomir:

I smoke all shiit niggarrrr

I once live in Philadelphia nigggarr

How high can you go niggarrrr with cannabis

Here in Philadelphia we nigggarrz are tokerz who can pull the trigger

But always smoke with sense niggarrrr because no matter the amount of weed you smoke you can never be the most high
Only jah(God ) is the most high

Okay, if you say so! Anyway, I ain't No niggar! you can call me An African, British or American grin and i Only smoke weed, NO drugs. whiz khalifa still Can not smoke in my yard. I don't care who da f..k he is. He has no right. IT is my House.
And if you live in philly. you would know that some premises has a Zero NO SMOKING policies.

Good luck.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Zombicmodz: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
decatalyst:
Make una no worry, in five year's time, he will brag about how his anus kept accepting every JT while in UK prisons. grin

Omo ale jatijati sad

Naija boys in UK prison are usually donors not acceptors.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Bridget2004: 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Continue the bragging there
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by kindheartty: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
Clear case of when you fail to correct your child at home, then the world will help you. NBC not doing their job
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by LecciGucci: 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by stanliwise(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
Err... I don't think so. Those Musicians Just do music Videos. their lifestyles are different from their Videos. And No! they do not have Drug Houses Neither do they deal on Drugs. If they did. they d be in Jail too. Regardless of who they may be

And Whiz kalifa or Any other musician CAN NOT Smoke Any were they like in America. They are no different from other US citizens. Stop telling lies.

grin grin I think you have been watching too much music videos and starting to believe it.

They are music Videos, NOT Real
No some few ones are really doing drugs but they clean the drug money with their music.
It is not as many as people claim though.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by BoiGrammz: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
whiz khalifa CAN NOT Smoke Any were in America!!!!! Stop talking Rubbish!! He cannot smoke in my House or in my Office. grin

My friend you Don't know what you are Talking about. Trust me.

You can keep been Ignorant that is your problem. but i am telling you No one can Smoke Any were they like in America. No even Trump. Not Even Jesus christ.

Do you live in America? i ask you Again. Because i am not sure were you get All this Ridiculous informations that musicians in America has Drug Houses. grin
Bro, how can I contact you?
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by staen: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yoruba people no dey ever wan get sense both home and abroad
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Zone9(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rest on bro
Brag more
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
BoiGrammz:

Bro, how can I contact you?
Email me.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by BoiGrammz: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
Email me.
my Nairaland mail doesn't work.. Can you shoot me a mail on Mailagenius@gmail.com please?
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
BoiGrammz:
my Nairaland mail doesn't work.. Can you shoot me a mail on Mailagenius@gmail.com please?
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
okay, i will.
ganja mengrin ar salute oo!
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
stanliwise:
No some few ones are really doing drugs but they clean the drug money with their music.
It is not as many as people claim though.
naah! I don't believe so. maybe in the time of Tupac and biggie, Not Today's America Were Every black man (Especially black Rappers and musicians) is a target by the Law And these musicians/Rappers wouldn't want their brands Stained. They make Enough money Anyway so there would be no Excuse for them to venture into Drug dealings.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martin0:

ganja mengrin ar salute oo!
big man! How far?
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Martin0(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
big man! How far?
I dey oo
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martin0:

I dey oo
You still dey village?
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
You still dey village?
no oo i don come back! omo easth good oo, fine fine asa everywheregrin
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Martin0:

no oo i don come back! omo easth good oo, fine fine asa everywheregrin
mmm...
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Martin0(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
mmm...
see yougrin
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by stanliwise(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
gypsey:
naah! I don't believe so. maybe in the time of Tupac and biggie, Not Today's America Were Every black man (Especially black Rappers and musicians) is a target by the Law And these musicians/Rappers wouldn't want their brands Stained. They make Enough money Anyway so there would be no Excuse for them to venture into Drug dealings.
See this baba o do you watch tv at all. except you only watch NTA,
what did you think happened to Bobby Shmurda
what happened to Killa Kam
what happened to RondoNumbaNine that reign around year 2000/2001
what happened Tommie Walker.

I could go on but let me stop here and note all the above have been in drug or firearm trafficking for more than a year and some where even longer before they were caught

oga stop showing ignorance and don't go outside to argue what you know nothing about.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
See this baba o do you watch tv at all. except you only watch NTA,
what did you think happened to Bobby Shmurda
what happened to Killa Kam
what happened to RondoNumbaNine that reign around year 2000/2001
what happened Tommie Walker.

I could go on but let me stop here and note all the above have been in drug or firearm trafficking for more than a year and some where even longer before they were caught

oga stop showing ignorance and don't go outside to argue what you know nothing about.
Okay, if you say so. grin

You obviously didn't understood my comment. so i am going to pass.

Good luck. cheesy
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by stanliwise(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so. grin

You obviously didn't understood my comment. so i am going to pass.

Good luck. cheesy
Note I mentioned drug trafficking because those names above were not arrested because they were caught using drug and firearms but because they were selling it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.