Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (45688 Views)

Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
Note I mentioned drug trafficking because those names above were not arrested because they were caught using drug and firearms but because they were selling it.
Ofcourse, They use Drugs All the time.. And Some of them may have Sold or trafficked In the past.

But Not in the America of Today, As i Asserted earlier. the law is on Their asses In recent years they are watched an scrutinised because of previous Illegal Activities (drug dealings/firearm offenses) of some of them.

I also said, they make Enough money Nowadays Hence there would be no need to Involve in Drug dealings. And Stain, Ruin their Brands and Images.

So las las, In RECENT America i doubt if Any musician/ Rapper is dealing drugs and would not be that stupid and Ignorant to, their managers/promoters would not even Allow it. let Alone the law.

I hope i made some sense. grin
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by stanliwise(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
Ofcourse, They use Drugs All the time.. And Some of them may have Sold or trafficked In the past.

But Not in the America of Today, As i Asserted earlier. the law is on Their asses In recent years they are watched an scrutinised because of previous Illegal Activities (drug dealings/firearm offenses) of some of them.

I also said, they make Enough money Nowadays Hence there would be no need to Involve in Drug dealings. And Stain, Ruin their Brands and Images.

So las las, In RECENT America i doubt if Any musician/ Rapper is dealing drugs and would not be that stupid and Ignorant to, their managers/promoters would not even Allow it. let Alone the law.

I hope i made some sense. grin

The musicians I listed were arrested around 2015 - 2018. so what is the past you're talking about

And also No it does not make sense, your assumptions is only nothing but an assumption. There is no recent research paper to support this assertions and also the way you under-estimate drug money is alarming since it does not correlate with how come prominent icon still get involved in it.

I leave you to your opinion.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:

The musicians I listed were arrested around 2015 - 2018. so what is the past you're talking about

And also No it does not make sense, your assumptions is only nothing but an assumption. There is no recent research paper to support this assertions and also the way you under-estimate drug money is alarming since it does not correlate with how come prominent icon still get involved in it.

I leave you to your opinion.
Okay, perhaps you know more About this than I do.

What would Amaze me is why P diddy, Dr dre Or Jay Z would want to meddle in drug dealings when they own Multi million Dollars businesses and have millions in the bank.

Then Again I May be wrong. I am on here to learn.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by stanliwise(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, perhaps you know more About this than I do.

What would Amaze me is why P diddy, Dr dre Or Jay Z would want to meddle in drug dealings when they own Multi million Dollars businesses and have millions in the bank.

Then Again I May be wrong. I am on here to learn.
if I am not wrong.
200 pounds of cocaine worth about $18 million
if in three years you can do like 1200 pound, calculate the amount (although anyone who could carry such amount have a lot of experience in drugs and it cartel already).

Many Musician turn to it for sake of capital and to start a business or revive a dying career. Generally the ease of the money if successfully sold is tempting and DESPERATION is the major factor people go into it and GREED is what makes them remain there even after making a lot.

on a lite note Jay Z, Dre and P. Diddy got there money (the ones we know of) from many successful business sources like clothing lines, shoes, music production etc. Music alone may not give one about hundreds million of dollars but it can though.
Re: Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
stanliwise:
if I am not wrong.
200 pounds of cocaine worth about $18 million
if in three years you can do like 1200 pound, calculate the amount (although anyone who could carry such amount have a lot of experience in drugs and it cartel already).

Many Musician turn to it for sake of capital and to start a business or revive a dying career. Generally the ease of the money if successfully sold is tempting and DESPERATION is the major factor people go into it and GREED is what makes them remain there even after making a lot.

on a lite note Jay Z, Dre and P. Diddy got there money (the ones we know of) from many successful business sources like clothing lines, shoes, music production etc. Music alone may not give one about hundreds million of dollars but it can though.
Makes Lot sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Missing Person: Have You Seen Elizabeth? (Picture) / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.