Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala (29692 Views)

I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by seunlayi(m): 1:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Akala beef up. Omituntun (seyi makinde) is the next govt, everybody here knows. Go to market women, drivers, students etc... Omituntun is trending., Akala and peculiar mess know what's up

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by samsam2019: 1:59am On Mar 02, 2019
In terms of developments and infrastructure Akala remains Oyo state best governor ever.

His only Achilles heel was thuggery that blighted his tenure.

All the roads he repaired and new roads he built are still being enjoyed by us till this very moment

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by tadezky(m): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2019
Wow!, how time changes everything. Does anybody realise how all these pdp aspirants for one position or the other have suddenly become political orphans with no leadership especially in the s/w

Seyi matinde in oyo, kashamu or adebutu in Ogun, agbaje in lagos and the list goes on...

In fact, for the next 3 elections shile, I see pdp becoming weaker n weaker until they eventually disappear from national politics. The fate of the sdp as a spent force political party awaits them.

Jagaban, the political strategist...tuale for d man wey sabi this thing!!!!
Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by nadiq1: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2019
yns4real:

http://thenationonlineng.net/why-ill-work-for-adelabu-in-oyo-by-akala/

What a selfish egoistic scum. So if he had been chosen, he would have continued the alliance against Adelabu. APC and Adelabu should watch their back for this backstabber. Presidency called me to an emergency meeting my foot�

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by nadiq1: 2:40am On Mar 02, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Oyo people should give a younger person a chance and let these old men retire in peace

Thank God someone is thinking right on this forum
Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Darevofpeace(m): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Sterope:
Ogbomoso people can disappoint, this is why we need Ibadan stateundecided
I am an Ogbomosho man,Akala's decision didn't go so well with my the people here,he seems so selfish,Ogbomosho suffered for the 8yrs tenure of Ajimobi,Lautech issue and all that. You would be too surprised what would happened on March 9th.It was not that we are one party town,we do follow Otunba Alao Akala because most of our party leader's here are damn stingy,the most painful thing was that ADP wasted all the PDP senatorial Aspirants efforts of Alhaja Mulika in the last election.People endorsed Otunba Alao Akala as governor when the late Baba Adedibu picked Otunba Akala to succeed an Ibadan man and we felt if we can't break the jinx of only Ibadan men ruling us,we have already lost it forever,other party leaders here are not as exposed as Otunba Alao Akala and they do "turn on there own" when they get elected, we have seen the true 'heart' of Otunba Alao Akala,because of this development, the people here are so emotional about his decision to join APC,we had already made our choice, Kwara's case is the most recent.We shall disappoint all selfish Individuals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Darevofpeace(m): 3:11am On Mar 02, 2019
chloride6:
With Ogbomoso in the bag...

Makinde can forget the governorship..

The Governorship determinant would come from "oke Ogun" ,we are not happy with Otunba Alao Akala's decision, he did the same thing to us in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by allisso: 3:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Jombom:
Am loving how PDP is being shamed home n abroad. May it never be well with PDP n all it supporters for the 16 locust year it took 9ja tru.
I hope u realize APC also have nothing to offer even if they are given another 16 years, we will still keep complaining of hardship
just know all these politicians are after their pocket and get a life and stop cursing innocent Nigerians
grow up, those politicians don't worth it
Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Doyin2(m): 3:37am On Mar 02, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Oyo people should give a younger person a chance and let these old men retire in peace

Adelabu,a former CBN deputy Governor, is 48yrs and younger than Makinde,52

2 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by allisso: 3:39am On Mar 02, 2019
tadezky:
Wow!, how time changes everything. Does anybody realise how all these pdp aspirants for one position or the other have suddenly become political orphans with no leadership especially in the s/w

Seyi matinde in oyo, kashamu or adebutu in Ogun, agbaje in lagos and the list goes on...

In fact, for the next 3 elections shile, I see pdp becoming weaker n weaker until they eventually disappear from national politics. The fate of the sdp as a spent force political party awaits them.

Jagaban, the political strategist...tuale for d man wey sabi this thing!!!!
some folks just want APC even if they are not working
bro so u think with your anus? do I need to tell u APC and PDP are the same
u must be one of the slaves

3 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by kayusely70(m): 4:12am On Mar 02, 2019
A welcome development that will fast-track rapid socio-economic and political development of oyo state-the pacesetter state.

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Darevofpeace(m): 4:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Doyin2:

Won't he be puppeted by Governor Ajimobi.

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by HAYWHYBAM(m): 4:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Stupid man,you will be disgraced by God's grace.Makinde all the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by JW214: 5:44am On Mar 02, 2019
It was alleged that a sum of 1BN or 5BN was paid to our dear "Oyato" governor as agreed in his meeting with Oga Jagaban by different sources, as we were not witness in this high powerful negotiation, we can't say exactly how much our Oyato recieved but it is certain, money has exchanged hands.

Let's look at it, if there is no black mission, why would APC guys even speak with someone of initial PDP origin? A party they keep condemning till today as bring corrupt and useless?

PDP and APC are just 2 side of a coin. You will get the same value for a coin or note when you present it for a change of value, it doesn't matter which side you presented.

It is time to start voting people with tested character even if they are in ABC or XYZ party.

For those who understands Oyo politics and are valid voters, please lets vote with our sense.

1BN for construction of 1KM of road is good but it is bad enough value.

5 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by tunene66: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2019
I am from Oyo State and from Ogbomoso to be precise. It is a pity that except from 2007 to 2011, no person outside Ibadan has occupied the office of Governor of Oyo State.

What a shame on a state that is called "The Pace Setter State".

2 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Qkbets: 6:30am On Mar 02, 2019
See prove of our yesterday's winning tickets

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by qwertygeni: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2019
The outcome of election in Oyo state will be like this:
1. Wide spread violence in Ibadan by political thugs on the day of election owing to incursion of PU and intimidation of voters. Police and army personnel will give cover for APC.
2. The Ibarapa axis will still vote PDP as done during presidential election.
3. Votes from Ogbomoso zone will be approximately 50-50 with a lot of irregularities thus a delay in announcement of result from this zone. Akala will be surprised he won't be able to influence most of the Ogbomoso people to vote APC.
4. Seyi Makinde PDP would win mostly in Ibadan areas where the elites reside.
5. APC will win Oke-Ogun zone
6.APC will be declared winner despite the inconclusiveness of many PU and wards.
PS. PDP would have won but their voters will not come out enmass on March 9 as was recorded on presidential election day.

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by DWJOBScom(m): 6:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Doyin2:

Oh didn’t know that, so sorry
Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Wsfbets: 6:46am On Mar 02, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by braveboi4life: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2019
Here comes the next governor of Oyo state, it's on the lips of every one, we tested microphone last week Saturday, next week we will go on full blast, ajimobi and his big mouth cost apc these one, and Oyo people are not Lagos people, we cannot allow one man from borudillon to determine our fate

Omitutu all the way

6 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Unless Oyo is split up, the ibadan hegemony will continue unabated. That is why I don't blame Akala for seizing the opportunity to succeed Ladoja during his wahala with his godfather Adedibu. Without that problem there's no way a non-ibadan person would have smelled that governorship seat. Oyo state is too big in my opinion. The state needs to be broken up into 3 or more states for equity's sake. Akala is a seasoned politician that knows his politics. He has made the right call under the circumstance. He stands to gain more with APC than PDP.
my brother GOD Bless u with this wisdom analysis. Am from ogbomoso and a core pdp member, but this is the wise and best decision made by akala.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by bakry86: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Adelabu will definitely follow the footstep of Ajimobi. We need Omituntun in Oyo State. I hope my people from One Ogun will realise this. Let me say it again, Penkele is a disaster waiting to happen if we fail to give our mandate to the right person.

4 Likes

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by Bakerdav: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2019
bakry86:
Adelabu will definitely follow the footstep of Ajimobi. We need Omituntun in Oyo State. I hope my people from One Ogun will realise this. Let me say it again, Penkele is a disaster waiting to happen if we fail to give our mandate to the right person.
yes o, we know know akala for what is doing already, he is expired poilitician

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by teemy(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
One funny aspect of his grouse is that he was angry being told to step down for an Ibadan candidate only to go along with another Ibadan candidate.

A call from the presidency creates wonders. grin
Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by hope4life: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2019
The Ogbomoso people are not happy with this decision at eleventh hour but nothing they can do.But I think Akala too the right decision. LAUTECH and.completion of Ilorin Ibadan Road very important
Re: Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala by BABANGBALI: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

He will be put to shame by Gods grace
amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.