Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi (13602 Views)

2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Former governor and senator representing Ebonyi South Senator, Dave Umahi said he will work with President Bola Tinubu to ensure that all promises made are kept.

Umahi stated this while addressing journalists after he was received by Governor Francis Nwifuru of Ebonyi state in Abakaliki on Thursday.

He said, “I will work with the president to ensure that all promises he made are kept.

I cannot determine the particular ministry to head but I will justify the Ebonyi character of resourcefulness and exceptionality,” he added.

Meanwhile, Umahi said Tinubu was solely responsible for his nomination as a minister from his state.

Umahi promised to work assiduously in justifying the confidence reposed in him, adding that he had no inkling on the ministry to superintendent.

The former governor said he owed profound appreciation to President Tinubu for “fulfiling his promise during the trying period.”

He said, “My governor (Nwifuru) should be happy because he wished for it.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/ill-work-with-tinubu-to-ensure-all-promises-made-are-kept-dave-umahi/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Next to Senator Dave Umahi in first picture is Gov. Nwifuru of Ebonyi.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2023
Expect ipob supporters to start crying on this thread

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by fourboys: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by BossGerald: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
Z

What nonesense is this??
Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by GanagiBitrus: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Like all Polithiefcians, you are working for your pocket.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by BossGerald: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
C

Pls leave engr Dave umahi out of tinubu's misery, dave is focused.

He did in small ebonyi what tinubu couldn't do in lagos in 8yrs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

What nonesense is this??
what’s wrong with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Isobug: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/ill-work-with-tinubu-to-ensure-all-promises-made-are-kept-dave-umahi/
Forget story, all you people crave is for your own pockets and self interests.
Thieves. If not greediness and self-centeredness why will you leave a place you are to another place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by BossGerald: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
what’s wrong with you?

Stop that nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Isobug: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Ebubu3:
Expect ipob supporters to start crying on this thread
And you think you are different? Those that call everything Igbo IPOB also regard you as IPOB whether or not you deny it. As far as you are from the east, you are regarded as IPOB by them.

Dave did well on infrastructure, (not welfare) though. I commend him for that but he's too self-centered

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

dave umahi did well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
Isobug:

Those that call everything Igbo IPOB also regard you as IPOB whether or not you deny it. As far as you are from the east, you are regarded as IPOB by them
better start accepting that there are igbo people who are not ipob supporters

Outsiders are aware and is only when you support ipob outsiders will treat you as such

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

And some people are complaining that Tinubu is not good at hunting for talents.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2023
BossGerald:

Stop that nonsense
what will you do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2023
Isobug:

Forget story, all you people crave is for your own pockets and self interests.
Thieves. If not greediness and self-centeredness why will you leave a place you are to another place.

he was persuaded and pleaded with to accept the other

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by SmartPolician: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Dave Umahi said he doesn't know the ministry he would head. The law that compelled the president to appoint ministers within 60 days should be amended to compel him to include their ministeries too.

How can the senate even interview people who they don't know the offices they intend to hold? That doesn't make sense.

If I was Dave Umahi, I wouldn't ditch the senate for a ministerial slot though.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by b3llo(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2023
You are an achiever and we know you will succeed.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by mrjoeblinks: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Ehen?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by ColorPro: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2023

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by sukkot: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2023
grin
Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2023
Isobug:

And you think you are different? Those that call everything Igbo IPOB also regard you as IPOB whether or not you deny it. As far as you are from the east, you are regarded as IPOB by them.

Dave did well on infrastructure, (not welfare) though. I commend him for that but he's too self-centered
he’s a deliverer as far as duty is concerned. We’re not concerned about his peculiar personality. Public-wise he’s a deliverer. You can have provlem with him one-on-one that’s not my concern. Is he a deliverer? Yes he is. Then he’s a square peg in a square hole as far as federal government is concerned!

As regards to your earlier post, if I am incorrectly regarded as ipob I simply remind them I’m not a supporter and I’m let go, or dis-abused. Has worked everytime.

Sometime ago in the East we used to categorically refer every Northerner as potentially carrying a bomb and what not, which were untrue and has gradually waned. This too will wane with time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2023
We all knw d billions u stole n use in supporting Emilokan was d reason y u were on the list.... God is watching
Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2023
fourboys:
By mocking the poor embarassed embarassed
it was Akpabio who mocked the poor not him

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2023
b3llo:
You are an achiever and we know you will succeed.
exactly

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2023
SmartPolician:
Dave Umahi said he doesn't know the ministry he would head. The law that compelled the president to appoint ministers within 60 days should be amended to compel him to include their ministeries too.

How can the senate even interview people who they don't know the offices they intend to hold? That doesn't make sense.

If I was Dave Umahi, I wouldn't ditch the senate for a ministerial slot though.
he was pleaded to abandon it

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by livebyday(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Profound
Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by BoldBrainz(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Like all Polithiefcians, you are working for your pocket. smiley

Oga relax.

We're allowed to have reservations about our politicians, yes. But it shouldn't be a yardstick for us to ignore the sanctity of facts and reason. At least we can all agree that David Umahi did well as a governor in Ebonyi state. Best we can hope is for him to keep up the efficiency at the federal level.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Abemy(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Is he going to quit the Senate or, he will double as a Sentor and as a minister?
Re: I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi by Feggie3: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Dave!!
I will not deny the fact that he was one of the best governors South East ever produced, but his constant association with Tinubu is nauseating.

Tinubu will stain his white! Either with his emblem of corruption or with his brown drug infested teeth.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Officials Stole Billions From NEMA – Presidency / Sergeant Olawoye Bukola Dies: Fayemi Mourns / Magu Suppressed Cases Against Amosun, Kwankwaso, Says Salami Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.