Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? (1016 Views)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2019
smiley

And the award for Best Host goes to...
Glitz, glamour, and tasty bites
Lights, camera, 2-for-1! Host like a star when you enjoy Buy One, Get One free dishes from February 20 - 25.*

Take a bite, give a bite or double up on the foods you just can’t get enough of. With 2-for-1 dishes, the award for Best Host goes to you.
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
And the award for Best Host goes to...
Glitz, glamour, and tasty bites
Lights, camera, 2-for-1! Host like a star when you enjoy Buy One, Get One free dishes from February 20 - 25.*

Take a bite, give a bite or double up on the foods you just can’t get enough of. With 2-for-1 dishes, the award for Best Host goes to you.
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Since 2009 onila has been a lunatic. Last last na suicide

1 Like

Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by okwabayi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
I’m trying to understand the point of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by peanutbutter(f): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Stop eating out
Cook your own food you lazy little brat
Doordash or grub hub is my fave, Uber eats suddenly got too expensive

2 Likes

Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:
Stop eating out
Cook your own food you lazy little brat
Doordash or grub hub is my fave, Uber eats suddenly got too expensive

Is that an award they gave me smiley

I am not sure
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:
I’m trying to understand the point of this thread.

Do you ever understand anything
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ilamina:

What he is trying to say is that you are too dull Ilamina.

When will you have sense?
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by okwabayi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ilamina:

Do you ever post anything sensible?
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
petrusky:

What he is trying to say is that you are too dull Ilamina.

When will you have sense?

So you are smarter than me
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:

Do you ever post anything sensible?

Was it an award or not

Answer the question
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ilamina:

So you are smarter than me

By far. You can't even compare

Do you suffer from depression or anxiety? Maybe someone can help you because your posts give us cause for concern

1 Like

Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by okwabayi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ilamina:

Was it an award or not

Answer the question
An award without pictorial or video evidence?
My friend go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:

An award without pictorial or video evidence?
My friend go and sleep.

Thanks for the contribution
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by okwabayi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ilamina:

Thanks for the contribution
What contribution?

1 Like

Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by Ilamina(f): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Uber Eats Gave Me An Award For Being A good Customer. . what do you think? by peanutbutter(f): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
sissssss what's on your mind?
Ilamina:
shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Love & Would Always Love / Bayero University Kano: Over 10 BUK Students Get Pregnant / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.