Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana (3393 Views)

Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Praizenews: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2019
Popular Ig influencer known as Ebony lips shared a hilarious video on how to eat banana in a wicked way.

She was seen bitting the banana and eating without mercy. See nigerians reaction this hilarious video below

What message is she trying to pass across ?

Watch The Video HERE

Gist From Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Praizenews: 5:07am On Mar 02, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Hilarious Video HERE

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Any mod that sends this to FP is not a serious human being

2 Likes

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by aristocratic5(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
Lord have mercy
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by donstan18: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2019
They will still humble softly when they see your diiiiiick.

Just promise them Sharwama.
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by CAPSLOCKED: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2019
jcmaiah:

*HOLD SHEUN'S BEER*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Preshy561(f): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2019
I don't have any problem with what you and your followers are doing to entertain yourselves or how you look while doing That, my problem are those disgusting ornaments on your face.

1 Like

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2019
This lady. sef all what she thinks about all the time is sex sex sex sex and sex!
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Greatomotoy: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Meme Alert

When she is receiving some Big good rod

1 Like

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by hahn(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
jcmaiah:

Entering FP in 3..2..1..
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by ledaman: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2019
This nasty bItch and her lips just killed my erection!

1 Like

Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by czarina(f): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2019
Preshy561:
I don't have any problem with what you and your followers are doing to entertain yourselves or how you look while doing That, my problem are those disgusting ornaments on your face.
Honestly, those things are irritating! Would have been better if she had just one but no, she had to go all the way with her crazy brow.
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by meobizy(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2019
virgoquin:
This lady. sef all what she thinks about all the time is sex sex sex sex and sex!
That’s no different from all the Naija girls I’ve related with.
Re: Ig Influencer Ebony Lips Teaches Her Followers How To Wickedly Eat Banana by Texman21: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
am beginning to have nightmares bcus of this woman,her mouth and her face

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Female Model Inside!!! / Opinion, Hoarding Sex Won't Make You Precious To Any Man / Keke driver popping Glenfindich 21yrs old at a club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.