Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign (5975 Views)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Gaspardd(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2019
You re right, im Gemini and i am a real gentleman
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by ToyinDipo(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
BS
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by cicodeblazzer(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2020
What about the ranking of girlfriends?
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Prettyvicc:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-4El0RcEIScc/XG2izmL3X_I/AAAAAAAAH5U/cFn1NuK5zJEpbZCcbSxDlMoXOmJWVLyvACLcBGAs/s1600/best-to-worst-boyfriends-based-on-zodiac-sign.3.jpeg[/img]

Have you ever wondered which men make the best boyfriends, based on their zodiac signs? Well the website Thought Catalog put together a list for you.

1 Scorpio: While they have a bad rep Scorpio guys are both charismatic and charming but also very deep and complicated. If you can win over the heart of a Scorpio man you will have his love, devotion, and dedication to you always."

2 Gemini: "Geminis fall very quickly and can look at someone and confidently say they see a future. A Gemini man is the definition of a true gentleman."

3 Libra: "Libra’s are the most peaceful of all signs. In a relationship, a Libra man will always try and avoid a fight if they can."

4 Aries: "Aries men like to dominate all the relationships they are in. When they meet a woman who challenges them it attracts them so much more."

5 Cancer: "Cancer men have a heart of gold and wear their heart on their sleeve. They follow their heart and not their head which leads them to chase the wrong women."

6 Leo: "Leo men are hopeless romantics. While they come across as tough, they believe in love more than any other sign and they will do everything by every movie and book to ensure someone feels special and loved."

7 Aquarius: "Aquarius men are the strangest but funniest of all signs. They beat entirely to their own drum and sometimes just live in a world all their own."

8 Sagittarius: Sag men have a tough time with relationships because they are their own worst enemy. And they don’t make decisions oftentimes until it’s too late."

9 Capricorns: "Capricorns have really high expectations when it comes to everything in their life. This includes relationships. They add pressure to the person they are interested in whether that’s their career or personal life.

10 Virgo: "Virgos are the most jealous of all signs and have the worst temper when they get mad and can’t control it."

11 Taurus: "Taurus men are tough to get a commitment out of. They are focusing much more on their family and career."

12 Pisces: "Pisces men are the most sensitive of all signs. They tend to gravitate towards people who are completely opposite of them."

Source ==> https://www.dredds.info/2019/02/boyfriends-ranked-best-to-worst-based.html?m=1

This Is the most dumbest signs I've read In recent times, You must be really high on weed. Nonsene.....
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Immortalzbon(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
Bullshit! I'm Gemini and I'm not even a gentleman angry

Lol... Team Gemini... Was wondering what op was talking about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Immortalzbon(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
ubunja:
Bullshit! I'm Gemini and I'm not even a gentleman angry

Lol.. team Gemini.. Was wondering what op was talking about... Cos i dont seem to remember where i left my gentle-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Starz825(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
you are wrong about Virgo, that's my sign - they are when truly in love very devoted, honest and loyal men. as an earth and mutable sign they can be too picky about deciding who to date, sometimes pessimistic about their future with that person. let it be known that in any relationship or marriage a virgo man would feel guilty if he and his partner are not in sync or on speaking terms with eachother and would try to make amend even if she was the one at fault.
God go bless you for your write up...I was pissed off at the op for writing shit abt virgos not just because I'm one of them but because that's not true about us......
we are loving and devoted ...just like the Leo's...we love peaceful people because we are peaceful ourselves...
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by JasperVII(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who else doesn't believe in all this zodiac sign stuff?
Re: Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign by Astrology101: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Mostly Wrong Analysis!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Passerby Films Hilton Hotel Tenants Having Séx / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction / Naked Bikers In Europe (pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.