Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,152 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Important Is Sex To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Sex To You? (479 Views)

How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Sex To You? by naijapikin04(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/06/21/important-sex/

Procreation is one important reason for sex.  However, not all sexual experiences are meant for that purpose.  Majority of people, often times engage in sex for the pleasure. Notwithstanding the amount of pleasure believed to be derived from it, it’s importance is viewed in different ways depending on individuals.  While some consider the pleasure from it unquantifiable, there are others who don’t attach much importance to it.  Which side of the divide do you belong?  The Next Edition spoke with some individuals who expressed their opinions:

Chima Njoku, Moderator:  As a guy, it is definitely one of the most important things.  It is a fundamental thing, really. Some women don’t see it as such; they overlook the sex factor as long as everything other thing in the relationship is fine.

Adewale Ojo, Teacher: A guy chooses a girl basically because of it, and ends up falling in love.  A girl might choose a guy based on the love she has for the guy, and ends up enjoying sex with him. Men tend to focus on sex, while women focus on love.

Blessing Uffot, Student:  Sex in a relationship is important just as money is also important. If there is no sex and money in a relationship, then the relationship is heading for destruction. It binds the two people.

Promise Okoro, Entrepreneur:  Remember the term ‘makeup sex.’  No matter the issues between two people, once sex is involved everything takes shape. Some women may say they can’t just have sex with their partner when they don’t feel close to them, but I tell you, with the right touch here and there and kisses, you wouldn’t even know when you are wet.

Edwin Itodo, Construction Worker:  It depends on the parties involved, but basically sex plays a vital role in a relationship. It is the glue that is needed in a relationship. It re-connects and puts one in tune with his or her partner. It keeps relationships alive.

Re: How Important Is Sex To You? by blujoi(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Very importanter!!!
Re: How Important Is Sex To You? by dingbang(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2019
If sex was important, I won't have been where I am now .

(1) (Reply)

I Love Mature Women / Rules For Sons, What Am I Missing? / My Numb Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.