Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Numb Existence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Numb Existence (476 Views)

I Swear I'm Just Numb / D Goes Numb After Wearing Condom / Please Help A Brother With Numb Of Any Girl That Does Hook Up Within Benin/delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Numb Existence by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
I am a pauper
I am bad looking (people think Iam handsome tho)
I am jobless
I am not well educated
I have halitosis
I have body odour
I am depressed
I masturbate alot
I still look like I am still eighteen

I am so so bad at anything I try to do. I feel so off from everybody. I don't like my parents, my friends, I feel they are all pretending to big me up, but I know Iam fucccked for real. Christ! I don't even believe in him.

I just lock my door everyday and envision the world going past me.

I don't know, I have this lack of appetite for food and any other good thing apart from feeling compassion for people especially people like me living with disability.

And I don't fell fail regularly.

Well!
Re: My Numb Existence by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
I need a job for a start
Re: My Numb Existence by greatnaija01: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
but you are a computer repairer na.
you had a place of work in FEBRUARY

so what changed. why are u now talking like nothing Good has every happened to you?

we know your history o, see bro... BAD TIMES DONT LAST.

BOSS, you may think you are DISABLED... but you are an INSPIRATION TO MANY OF US ON THIS FORUM....

see the views your posts have... YOU HAVE BLESSED MANY AND MADE MANY OF US LAUGH.... and also MADE US THINK ABOUT LIFE...

things may be UNFAIR but Bro, I ASSURE YOU... GOD IS ALIVE AND HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE.

dont look at your in-capabilities as if THERE IS NO HOPE.

we are PRAYING FOR YOU BRO.

Goodlyhrt:
I need a job for a start
Re: My Numb Existence by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
greatnaija01:
but you are a computer repairer na.
you had a place of work in FEBRUARY

so what changed. why are u now talking like nothing Good has every happened to you?

we know your history o, see bro... BAD TIMES DONT LAST.

BOSS, you may think you are DISABLED... but you are an INSPIRATION TO MANY OF US ON THIS FORUM....

see the views your posts have... YOU HAVE BLESSED MANY AND MADE MANY OF US LAUGH.... and also MADE US THINK ABOUT LIFE...

things may be UNFAIR but Bro, I ASSURE YOU... GOD IS ALIVE AND HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE.

dont look at your in-capabilities as if THERE IS NO HOPE.

we are PRAYING FOR YOU BRO.

I am a computer technician and I don't have a shop yet. I just need a job. I moved to another state in search of greener pastures so..

You sound like my friends but fair play to you, you haven't met me in person so that's different.

Thanks mahn!
Re: My Numb Existence by extremelygolden: 1:21am On Mar 12, 2019
Don't talk down on yourself, OK? God will give you a pleasant surprise soon. Please remember to testify when it happens.
Re: My Numb Existence by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Start exercising. Endorphins make you happier.

(1) (Reply)

It's Okay To Go Out Single / . / Pls Help Ooo....��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.