Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (19990 Views)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by chudez0147(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2019
They have to say so, because they know Atiku can't be used like Bubu.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by punisha: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2019
grin
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Truflame: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
I think the EU has clear every doubt. Let's suspend agitation and litigation.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Emmanuel226(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
nice one, no mind PDP and Atiku wey, dey find courtwey dem go sue Buhari
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Okwyjesus(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
odiks:
The European Union (EU), has said the result of the just concluded Presidential and National Assembly elections, is in tandem with independent civil society observations.

EU spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Maja Kocijancic, gave the EU’s position in a statement in Bruxelles.

“Nigerians have re-elected President Muhammadu Buhari, as the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission confirms. These results are consistent with independent civil society observations. Moreover, important lessons are to be learned, in particular ahead of the State elections next week.

“It is now the responsibility of all parties and candidates to strengthen democracy and unite the country,” the EU said.

The EU further said its observation mission will remain in Nigeria beyond the State and House of Assembly elections and produce a final report with recommendations. The EU also said it will continue to strengthen its partnership with Nigeria.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/elections-results-tally-with-civil-society-observations-eu/

This observer should close their mouth and go back to their country. Did they go to Yobe or Borno. They don't know the rigging skill here. We grow in scamming technology everyday here. But PDP will expose that.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by boxypane(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Articulators right now!!!
WE WILL NOT TAKE IT!!!
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Emmanuel226(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2019
APC is always praised and PDP is always mocked
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by MrTrend(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2019
midolian:
Chai! grin grin

Atiku should never be left alone. Someone should always be around him

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by kingandamy4life(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
you must be a basterd and devil incarnate. see the rubbish u re spewing from disgusted mouth

handsomeclouds:
Buhari will keep appointing from the north.

You can't reap where you didn't sow

You didn't vote for him, but you want him to appoint you to positions.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by shegra58: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Enough of this election rubbish abeg. Let's brace ourselves for another difficult 4years
me and my family will not experience any difficulties in any time of our life By God grace if that is what you want please speak for your self alone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by SaintLucia: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2019
They supported Trump but Trump refused to recognize their supports, in fact Trump ignored them and won his election.

Others like Fayose, Emeka sorry I mean Eleka, Davido and his Dancing Uncle, Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwamkanso, Obasanjo, Fani Kayode, Jonathan and now Atiku all lost elections because of this people that lack home manners, full of hatred and play politics of bitterness. I believe most responsible politicians will begin to distance themselves from these losers and failures.

3 Likes

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nyamuriflathead: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Enough of this election rubbish abeg. Let's brace ourselves for another difficult 4years

Don't comment if you're tired. Stay quiet and stop constituting bad belle up and down. 15million Nigerians are still basking in the euphoria of buhari's re-election
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by abu99err(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2019
The people condemning International Election Observers are just being Emotional, for one Election Observation is their job and I'm sure they are good at it.

International Election Observation requires serious human and financial resource so there are not joking around, now you on the other hand seat in the comfort of your house and insinuate nonsense because your preferred candidate did not win.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ogbonti: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2019
sonature1:
Atiku, accept defeat and move on
I voted for you but a vast majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari.
Obviously, Nigerians don't want u to be their president
You and Obasanjo have looted enough and u are still a billionaire
So, enjoy your loot in peace.
This election proves that good name is better than silver and gold...yes, that's what my Bible tells me
I feel bad that we will be under harsh Buhari for another four years
But we are Nigerians...a very resilient and hardworking people

You did not vote for Atiku, but if by the slightest chance you voted for Atiku as you claim here, then you are worst than a chameleon for changing your stand this soon. A man is not a man only because he has testicles in between his legs, a man is defined by where he stands when things become difficult!

And your Buhari has good name by protecting thieves like Tinubu and Amechi, while turning a blind eye to fulani herdsmen activity of rape and killings across the country? Clap for your self, thou disciple of Saint Buhari, of good name Mosque of Allah
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by demoBaba: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Nah bet19 full Nairaland now

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
difficult 4 years? Maybe for you and ur fam, am having a prosperous, upliftment, progressive and successful 4 years and beyond irrespective of whomever is in the helm of affairs of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by jimmynauty: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Yes o I guess I will pull the cord on this election and smile at the apc followers around me that will cry regrettably for their choices with nextlevel sai baba lol
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Obere4u: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:

Na gas flare contract money him don collect.

Greed na wetin go kill am Las las
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Corrinthians(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy

I just pity pdp. The results not only tally with those 0reducted by civil societies, they tally with that predicted by a firm hired by pdp itself to assess their chances!

They are just too bitter to accept the fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by sonature1: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2019
ogbonti:

You did not vote for Atiku, but if by the slightest chance you voted for Atiku, then you are worst than a chameleon for changing your stand this soon. A man is not a man only because he has testicles in between his legs, a man is defined by where he stands when things become difficult!

Usually, I don't respond to every mention. But I need to respond to this. U see, the problem with a lot of you is that u have failed to understand that Nigerian leaders don't care about you and I.

I voted just to know what it feels like voting through a card reader.
No, I didn't vote in 2015 due to relocation.

So, I don't care who the winner is.
Now you see why I don't give a damn about voting and stance. No, it doesn't apply in my case.

Therefore, the sooner you realize that corrupt Nigerian leaders owe you nothing, the better for you.

I won't reply you again.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by azikiweironsi(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
Ha! Jesu. Iya Funke temi bami. And I warned him O. In fact we will not take this. Let the zoo burn. We want Biafra now. Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2019
The world is against the progress of Nigeria. It's obvious things will never change. There has been a gang up against Nigeria and it keeps getting strong each day. It's delusional for anyone to have imagined the EU and other Western organization to ever go against the caliphate who they recognise as the real Nigerians. Nigeria is in deep shit. Let's watch and see
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by azikiweironsi(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Ha! Jesu. Iya Funke temi bami. And I warned him O. In fact we will not take this. Let the zoo burn. We want Biafra now. Ndi ara! Yee who stone me .....I don run comot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Celebrates His Mother, Esther, On Her Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Left PDP To Avoid "Disgrace" At The PDP Primary Election – Reno Omokri / Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.