Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (19991 Views)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ogundeleai(m): 10:32am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Enough of this election rubbish abeg. Let's brace ourselves for another difficult 4years
It will be you alone that will experience such hardship.... For me and my family we are preparing to receive bountiful blessing that 4yrs ahead will bring
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Buhari will keep appointing from the north.

You can't reap where you didn't sow

You didn't vote for him, but you want him to appoint you to positions.
Contact me with this number 09071037207
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
Contact me with this number 09071037207
Who's this faggott?
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by bcashy: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2019
who wants to be identified with failure? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by AllenSpencer: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Enough of this election rubbish abeg. Let's brace ourselves for another difficult 4years

Speak for yourself

If the last four years have been difficult for you, don't generalise your predicament
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Ayatullah(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Did they go to creeks or rural areas?

Where una go grab them as una grab this Police Officer ?

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ofuonyebi: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
ifeel sorry for this bad product of pindipin...

With EUs verdit on the 2019 presidential election...the coffin of Atikus political career has been laid to rest

it is all over...cest et finis..
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
handsomeclouds:

Who's this faggott?
Why the insult I thought you would like to get in touch. You sent me a mail didn't you?
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by gawu1: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
I have read all the groaning and lamentation so far from the pigs and supporters of thieves party.
When they where told that their wailings will start properly after 2019 elections, they thought the moments would never come.
But, let them know more wailings are awaiting them.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Jungleluv5: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
for you and your entire family
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Psoul(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
The game plan. How the North intend to rule for 16yrs.

Atiku will go to court. The case will keep lingering till the 3rd year or thereabout of this present administration. If PMB's health becomes bad, and if he could no longer be active to rule, court will award the election case to Atiku.

Atiku will then take over as the president and will complete his 8yrs in the office.
While this is going on, they'll be grooming Ribadu and El Rufai to take over after Atiku.

The North will neither hand over to the West nor to the East.

You are free to say that this is an analysis of a political neophyte. When the time comes, you'll see it as a prophecy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry / Female Traditionalists Protest In Delta Over Marginalisation By Chevron(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.