Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU (19984 Views)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by restored2016(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2019
sonature1:
Atiku, accept defeat and move on
I voted for you but a vast majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari.
Obviously, Nigerians don't want u to be their president
You and Obasanjo have looted enough and u are still a billionaire
So, enjoy your loot in peace.
This election proves that good name is better than silver and gold...yes, that's what my Bible tells me
I feel bad that we will be under harsh Buhari for another four years
But we are Nigerians...a very resilient and hardworking people
this is the best piece of advice, I have heard since this election saga began... Atiku is a no no for the North and he made a good mistake by picking an igbo person as vice, thereby divorcing himself from the north to settle in the east where Nnamdi kanu had told all biafrans not to vote and even shun their PVC... A lot to say about Pdp's mis-calculation.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by HimName: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2019
we warned Atiku but he refused to heed.

DO NOT ENTERTAIN SUPPORT FROM PIGS AND IDIOTS.

Whoever they support inevitably heads to doom.

There is something about this group.

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Enough of this election rubbish abeg. Let's brace ourselves for another difficult 4years

Where are you now? Hospital I guess

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by hush15: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
odiks:
The European Union (EU), has said the result of the just concluded Presidential and National Assembly elections, is in tandem with independent civil society observations.

EU spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Maja Kocijancic, gave the EU’s position in a statement in Bruxelles.

“Nigerians have re-elected President Muhammadu Buhari, as the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission confirms. These results are consistent with independent civil society observations. Moreover, important lessons are to be learned, in particular ahead of the State elections next week.

“It is now the responsibility of all parties and candidates to strengthen democracy and unite the country,” the EU said.

The EU further said its observation mission will remain in Nigeria beyond the State and House of Assembly elections and produce a final report with recommendations. The EU also said it will continue to strengthen its partnership with Nigeria.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/elections-results-tally-with-civil-society-observations-eu/

well, i dont know if the foriegn observers determine where to go observe or what to see but my guess is that they observed location that government considered safe and procedures would go normal. ofcourse, there no observers at my own polling unit here in lagos and i swear with my life that it was rigged because i saw it all and i can give accurate details of what transpired. Observers werent everywhere so why wont they say what they said. afterall it is our own headache, they dont want to go back in body bags.

Neway, as far as i am concerned, the elections remains a fraud because my unit was a fraud but since the FG has thought it out well before carrying out the fraud, they only allowed them see what they wanted them to see. Well, its well lets see how next level pans out but nonestly, i really dont expect much, only statusquo will be maintained. When Atiku win the case in court will i be really excited and i hope he does. Till then i really dont care much about this government and buhari isnt my president. he didnt earn it.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by suratwo62: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Enough of this election rubbish abeg. Let's brace ourselves for another difficult 4years
Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2019
What else can they say? They don't want Nigeria to be in crisis, which will in turn affect their interests in Nigeria.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by michoim(m): 9:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Correct
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ipobarethieves: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
grin the thief demand dat pa bubu shud unfreeze thieves /treasury looters account like mama P,,Fayose and his "Friends" ,release dasuki etc.Make we just dey thank God say we nor vote for this HOPELESS,USELESS ,ECONOMY VAMPIRE. Dey for destroy thing beyond repair. E NO GO BETTER FOR Pd PIGS

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by semyman: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku is a foolish Fool, let him spend more on the lawyers and judges after all it's our money he is redistributing
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by SirBunky85(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
you and ur family should brace urselves for another difficult four years
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Okene2019: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2019
sonature1:
This election proves that good name is better than silver and gold...yes, that's what my Bible tells me
May the Lord bless that your brain.

1 Like

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by contigiency(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:

If what you wish yourself is a difficult 4 years, so be it. But for me, my household and other good Nigerians, our next level voyage shall be smooth, eventful, merry, and full of positive transformations.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:

Perhaps for you and not for me. The next four years would be a glorious one for me with great achievements.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by bolicks: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2019
I guess El Rufai Body Bag Message Really worked on the Oyibos
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Holuu(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Beehshorp:
Difficult years for you alone,profess what you want for yourself
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by k2039: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Buhari will keep appointing from the north.

You can't reap where you didn't sow

You didn't vote for him, but you want him to appoint you to positions.

The president is presiding over the affairs of the country, irrespective of the region he comes for/voted for him

The president is not the president of a region, but the president of a country.

If any presidential candidate think otherwise, then he is not fit to be the president of a country.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ollah2: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2019
ogbonti:
Nigeria in 3,000 years can never develop. We spend time blaming Buhari for intimidating the opposition, but right here on Naira land, my account was limited to read only beause of my hard stance on this fraudulent election . Is Buhari God, that he cannot be opposed? Go to yahoo news comment section and see how every day Americans insult Trump everyday. They don't get banned by yahoo ...everyone wants to go to America, we all want naija to be like yankee, but you can't tolerate opposition like USA does. Shame on Nairaland

Trump is always insulted like every public servant regardless of your performances but they dont go beyond that. It's a different ball game entirely on Nairaland, where you insult not only the president but Northerners, Islam, Fulani, Muslim( as though Atiku isn't one), Almajari. etc. You even wish him dead as well but you expect Nairaland to clap for you for a job well done. Splendid!!!
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol. All because of EPA agreement which I believe Buhari will sign soon. Same reason Morocco was quick to congratulate him. Soon they will be let into Ecowas, EPA will be signed and Nigerian manufacturers will suffer.

Look at the bigger picture!

With the EU support, APC is here to stay forever lol
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by wisekings: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Buhari will keep appointing from the north.

You can't reap where you didn't sow

You didn't vote for him, but you want him to appoint you to positions.
who dis ur rubbish help now?..... which position is dat?.....how can you give post to those who are feeding you.... remove Igbos.... NIGERIA is night mare
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by wisekings: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Rubbish......u can't tell us what we know already.....it's only fools that will believe dis trash....ask Oshiomole
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by GoodGovernance: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Numerous civil society organizations that had their representatives across polling booths in the just concluded elections have all stated that the results of the Elections is consistent with their own independent statistical analysis.

The EU, US and initially Britain

Hence, it is safe to say that the results of the elections reflect the mood of the voters despite some irregularities.

Thus, let us all join hands to demand for good governance from the current administration.

Let us put them under the type of sustained pressure they experienced in months leading up to the elections.

Let us shaun politicans looking for a way to divide us along ethnic and religious faultlines cause it only leads to crises and deaths not development.

Let us not forget that 300 thousand people voted for Atiku/Obi in Kano and over 100 thousand people voted for Buhari in Imo and Ebonyi.

Sensible commentary.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Prinzoladimeji(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2019
Thank God we had a peaceful election in Osun state..
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ogbonti: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2019
sonature1:

Usually, I don't respond to every mention. But I need to respond to this. U see, the problem with a lot of you is that u have failed to understand that Nigerian leaders don't care about you and I.

I voted just to know what it feels like voting through a card reader.
No, I didn't vote in 2015 due to relocation.

So, I don't care who the winner is.
Now you see why I don't give a damn about voting and stance. No, it doesn't apply in my case.

Therefore, the sooner you realize that corrupt Nigerian leaders owe you nothing, the better for you.

I won't reply you again.

Unfortunately, you are right
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by ogbonti: 10:06am On Mar 02, 2019
ollah2:

[s]Trump is always insulted like every public servant regardless of your performances but they dont go beyond that. It's a different ball game entirely on Nairaland, where you insult not only the president but Northerners, Islam, Fulani, Muslim( as though Atiku isn't one), Almajari. etc. You even wish him dead as well but you expect Nairaland to clap for you for a job well done. Splendid!!!
[/s]

Lies, trash!!!
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by olaboy1: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2019
sonature1:

You are the biggest problem Nigeria has got to get rid of immediately. So you voted for a looter and you are proud of yourself still quoting the Bible.
You are not serious with your life, the life of your kids and that of your family.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by adm212144: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2019
odiks:
The European Union (EU), has said the result of the just concluded Presidential and National Assembly elections, is in tandem with independent civil society observations.

EU spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, Maja Kocijancic, gave the EU’s position in a statement in Bruxelles.

“Nigerians have re-elected President Muhammadu Buhari, as the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission confirms. These results are consistent with independent civil society observations. Moreover, important lessons are to be learned, in particular ahead of the State elections next week.

“It is now the responsibility of all parties and candidates to strengthen democracy and unite the country,” the EU said.

The EU further said its observation mission will remain in Nigeria beyond the State and House of Assembly elections and produce a final report with recommendations. The EU also said it will continue to strengthen its partnership with Nigeria.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/elections-results-tally-with-civil-society-observations-eu/
fake news stop spreading fake news
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by JOMAX: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2019
What a plot by all those we thought were friends of the masses in Nigeria.
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Numerous civil society organizations that had their representatives across polling booths in the just concluded elections have all stated that the results of the Elections is consistent with their own independent statistical analysis.

The EU, US and initially Britain

Hence, it is safe to say that the results of the elections reflect the mood of the voters despite some irregularities.

Thus, let us all join hands to demand for good governance from the current administration.

Let us put them under the type of sustained pressure they experienced in months leading up to the elections.

Let us shaun politicans looking for a way to divide us along ethnic and religious faultlines cause it only leads to crises and deaths not development.

Let us not forget that 300 thousand people voted for Atiku/Obi in Kano and over 100 thousand people voted for Buhari in Imo and Ebonyi.

Are you supporting fraud? So you want this fraudulent activity called election be serve a precedence for other elections? Probably the governorship elections would be worst than I saw
Re: Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26am On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you supporting fraud? So you want this fraudulent activity called election be serve a precedence for other elections? Probably the governorship elections would be worst than I saw
Define fraud ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election / Obiano Dethrones 3 Traditional Rulers, Reinstates 5 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.