Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules (31347 Views)

No More Pack Your Load And Go,divorce Your Wife And Forfeit Your House To Her / DIVORCE YOUR WIFE , LOSE YOUR HOUSE TO HER , OYO COURT RULES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules by dallenk(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
The worst devil and childish poor rich man (as claimed by you) ever seen is you... Your type are poor, you just making silly mouth... Imagine what you are talking Mr Ape? Spoiling another people's home emotionally? Spilt on you...
Daboomb:

Haaha, I see! Noise kwa?
Your family has a history of "low quality" men
who cannot stand on their two feet (even if you use their third leg to prop them up) and always depend on their wife for survival.
I suggest you train your male children to be 'real men' instead of becoming some asswipe dad and husband like you had.

I have dashed my wife a new Jeep in the past, as a birthday gift just from the blues. the only thing she saw was the keyfob presented to her. Please go and divorce that your useless husband who cannot build a house except by community effort, and collect your contribution sharp sharp before he married another one that would divide the whole thing into four quarters
grin grin grin
Re: Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules by dallenk(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
That your same porpulation control is what making your region not to have milestone in political and power decision in the country. If you know you know. But if your Biafra agitation is achieved then the region that has most population there will still be the ones to control the voting power... Dice rool on.

PresidoAtikuGcf:
God please make Biafra a reality in Jesus name Amen. Cos with the way Buhari almajiri and Tinubu almajiri are going there is no remedy for the country. A country where illiterates and dirty skull miners rule over the intelligent and innovative all because of their uncontrolled population is sickening and I don't know what to do.
Re: Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules by ICEMAN(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
The Oyo judge is a fool. The result of such rulings is that men just adapt. Less marriage and more children out of wedlock. The Nigerian family unit has survived because such laws have not been enacted in Nigeria. Any attempt to enact them nationwide will result in a fatherless Nigeria. Marriage will become 100 times more difficult because of the financial implications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage / Has My Wife Finally Moved On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.