Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (6175 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by BafanaBafana: 1:24pm On May 04, 2019
At the end of it all, the south East have accepted they are the inferior stock. When their fellow Southerners are putting themselves forward for 2023 they are begging for northern presidential candidate and vp from SS. Such a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Strikethem: 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
[s]
fx45:
Bla bla blah... Yorubas are soft target. They're not up to par yet. There won't be a Victor Banjo to sabotage the plans next time.

Like I said earlier, Yorubas know better than lifting a finger against the Igbos anywhere in Nigeria.
[/s]You can try to do anyhow. You were flogged in Akure, you did nothing, you were intimidated, harassed in Lagos, all you do was coming to rant online.

Be beating chest here coward.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Strikethem: 1:30pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

I've always been wondering how come there have never being a major physical clash between the Igbos and the Yorubas but there have been clashes between Yorubas and Hausas despite the Hausas never being daring as the Igbos are with their speeches.

Yesterday I discovered why. Despite how you make mouth online, you can't do it out there in the real world because of those area boys. Just continue making mouth online.
Na mouth them get, don't mind the cowards.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Strikethem: 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nobody in the south is voting a Tinubu

Nobody in the north will leave kwakwanso or Tambuwal and queue behind a Yoruba man

Case closed
So says the owner of southern and northern Nigeria. You mean same way the north hate buhari and love Atiku according to you the owner of Nigeria before election.?

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Lol as if that's not what you're struggling for whenever you dream of APC & PDP both presenting Eastern candidates. Presidency by quota. Quota System presidential aspirants tongue

And that's exactly why I chose this moniker, because I noticed most of your kind are ignorant about what quota system entails and hence cluelessly think it's a jab grin

Sorry, I'm not and will never struggle for whoever wants to present state we candidate in Nigeria.

Since u do, ride on.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:37pm On May 04, 2019
Strikethem:
So says the owner of southern and northern Nigeria. You mean same way the north hate buhari and love Atiku according to you the owner of Nigeria before election.?

Atiku won some northern States...

I talking about the way they voted Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan... a southerner...
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

But how come other tribes are not complaining of Yoruba being high handed. Igbos are making themselves an open target in a place that they are not majority. Immediately you become a majority, you will be cut down because you are interested in power to further your interest and not the interest of the Yorubas. It will be stupidity on the part of Yorubas to give you that room knowing how critical Lagos is if Nigeria divides.

IGBOS never cared about ruling Lagos, IGBOS don't even give a fly poo about who rules Nigeria, they only cared about their business. Fashola deported IGBOS from Lagos and that was where the whole wahala started, IGBOS who are well known for voting nationwide started vying for seats and there was a huge turnout by IGBOS in more than 6 local govts (about 30% of Lagos) and for the first time IGBOS won seats in federal reps n house of assembly in Lagos.

No other tribe has a massive population like IGBOS in Lagos n yirubas only look to restrict the igbos and leave other tribes because they are inconsequential.....That's Why Hausa aren't complaining in Lagos.

As long as yorubas try to restrict IGBOS in Lagos, the problem with get worse. U can choose to believe in whatever makes u sleep well @ nyt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by luvmijeje(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS never cared about ruling Lagos, IGBOS don't even give a fly poo about who rules Nigeria, they only cared about their business. Fashola deported IGBOS from Lagos and that was where the whole wahala started, IGBOS who are well known for voting nationwide started vying for seats and there was a huge turnout by IGBOS in more than 6 local govts (about 30% of Lagos) and for the first time IGBOS won seats in federal reps n house of assembly in Lagos.

No other tribe has a massive population like IGBOS in Lagos n yirubas only look to restrict the igbos and leave other tribes because they are inconsequential.....That's Why Hausa aren't complaining in Lagos.

As long as yorubas try to restrict IGBOS in Lagos, the problem with get worse. U can choose to believe in whatever makes u sleep well @ nyt

Not true. You are interested in power that's why you claimed Lagos is no man land. That's why you contested for seats in the national and gubernatorial election. That's why you are fighting the Iyaoloja system of government. You have make yourself an opposition in Lagos. It's sole reason for the clash of the Yorubas and Igbos. Rather than PDP, it's Igbos that are attacking Tinubu.

No matter how bad Tinubu is, Yoruba will continually choose him because he has the interest of the Yorubas at heart while you don't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Strikethem: 4:53pm On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Atiku won some northern States...

I talking about the way they voted Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan... a southerner...
Improve your grammar first.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:54pm On May 04, 2019
Strikethem:
Umprove your grammar first.

Umprove grin grin

Teacher teach me nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Amumaigwe: 5:03pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

Na this mouth go kill una. You are calling for southern unity with one mouth, you are planning a coup without another mouth.

If you want southern unity, then the Igbos must learn to bring down its pride. Politics requires humility. You must be ready to lick the ass of the minority and your fellow majority. You can't be humble and talk anyhow. Example of talking anyhow is what you wrote up there.

I'm hoping the Igbos will learn to play politics right. It's when you do, we'll all get to move forward as a nation.

Igbos will be deemed by your cone head to play politics right only when they vote APC? What will you advice your brothers that foisted on Nigerians a man bereft of ideas that has plunged the country into poverty and endless blood letting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by luvmijeje(f): 5:07pm On May 04, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Igbos will be deemed by your cone head to play politics right only when they vote APC? What will you advice your brothers that foisted on Nigerians a man bereft of ideas that has plunged the country into poverty and endless blood letting?

Do you know that there Yorubas who are more of PDP or neutral than there are of Igbos who are of APC or neutrals but we don't get to hear them because your voice is louder than their's. Is Igbos the only tribe in Lagos? Why can't you leave the politics of Lagos alone?

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Afospecialk: 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So in ur subconscious mind now you believe Igbo that hav never produce any competent presidential candidate hav the political power to come and rule as governor in Lagos?

IPOB ar irrelevant in Nigeria politics nd am sure Atiku is already blaming himself for liaising with failure people like ibo

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by olril17(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

Not true. You are interested in power that's why you claimed Lagos is no man land. That's why you contested for seats in the national and gubernatorial election. That's why you are fighting the Iyaoloja system of government. You have make yourself an opposition in Lagos. It's sole reason for the clash of the Yorubas and Igbos. Rather than PDP, it's Igbos that are attacking Tinubu.

No matter how bad Tinubu is, Yoruba will continually choose him because he has the interest of the Yorubas at heart while you don't.

some yorubas..not all..
not all of us Yorubas have our face stuck in tinubu's bothole so speak for urself next time and not all of us..
thanks.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

Which IGBO contested for gubernatorial election in Lagos or SW?
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 04, 2019
Afospecialk:

So in ur subconscious mind now you believe Igbo that hav never produce any competent presidential candidate hav the political power to come and rule as governor in Lagos?

IPOB ar irrelevant in Nigeria politics nd am sure Atiku is already blaming himself for liaising with failure people like ibo

As always, Afonjas can never do without IPOB. U people talk about IPOB more than Nnamdi Kanu himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Banmeallday: 5:39pm On May 04, 2019
SAY NO TO SOUTHERN UNITY. It is a scam.

ODUDUWA killed that unity first in 1967, and again in 2015.

They can stay with Arewa Jihadist and deal with consequences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by NkayStory(f): 6:03pm On May 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

We know you people want this country scattered by all means.

We also know the quickest route to that is for the North to carry out sheer injustice by playing emperor with the Presidency.

We ain't dumb or emotional politicians like y'all looking forward to the the south's political castration out of spite & bitterness.

Unforunately,your lame posturing ends here and is only meant to deceuve your gullible SW cohorts who cant see beyond their noses..The Powers- that- be in the North thrives on injustice so your rants holds no water cos ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE..Your posturing here has absolutely nothing to do with realities on ground.

As for the country scattering,it cant come soon enough cos you as a Fulani has more in common with your cousins in Niger republic and Chad not an Igbo person like me..same with Igbos and Yorubas..

Therefore the earlier this happens the better.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by NkayStory(f): 6:06pm On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
Who are the notable northerners, you mean the ones that hoodwinked Atiku?

The ones who "hoodwinked" Atikuooo,the ones playing kalo kalo with Tinubu's bald headooo....

All join cos they are Northerners las las.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
DankemzI:
Please speak for yourself!
SESS have nothing in common with those back stabbers.
The North must rule this nation till infinity.
First to do, no de Sabi do
�Osinbanjo is going nowhere near Aso Rock
He's a mere commissioner and status quo remains beyond 2019
Hatred wants to kill you OSINBAJO is already in the Aso Rock .You not having hope does not replicates to others .you are the wailers by birth it is your responsibilities to do so .sorry for not having any chance of presenting presidential candidate .even if you were dashed !!! who will you give it to ?An ocean without fishes.

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 7:48pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

The day ibos start a fight with Yoruba either in Lagos or anywhere will be the day you learn your greatest lesson ever. You only need to try, and trust me this will bring you closer to Biafra, it is a risk worth taking.
Stupid chest-beater.

Just few years ago, aboki massacred your brothers at Mile 12 and you did nothing.

When you tried to respond by killing them back, they entered into one primary school and massacred the children and burn down the school.

What did you do?

This is part of the Mile 12 story you guys have stupidly expunged.

Again, it was Igbos in Mile 12 that joined hands with your brothers to fight against them.

This is another part of the story you guys expunged.

Today, just like Ilorin, abokis have taken Mile 12 as a conquered territory.

I won't ask you not to be stupid, but the day you guys go physical against Ndi Igbo in Lagos we will make sure you guys regret it.

Violence don't pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

You want Biafra so much that you are prepared to give your life and you are scared to take on a soft target? What is the definition of a coward again?
You know very well that if you try it iboland will be fully annexed. Your governors will be appointed from Ibadan and they won't be ibos.
Like Ilorin and Mile 12?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Stupid chest-beater.

Just few years ago, aboki massacred your brothers at Mile 12 and you did nothing.

When you tried to respond by killing them back, they entered into one primary school and massacred the children and burn down the school.

What did you do?

This is part of the Mile 12 story you guys have stupidly expunged.

Again, it was Igbos in Mile 12 that joined hands with your brothers to fight against them.

This is another part of the story you guys expunged.

Today, just like Ilorin, abokis have taken Mile 12 as a conquered territory.

I won't ask you not to be stupid, but the day you guys go physical against Ndi Igbo in Lagos we will make sure you guys regret it.

Violence don't pay.

Ok, I don't want to fight Aboki, I want to fight you. Are you happy now?
Continue on this path of confrontation and you will get your wish. Bloody cowards, what have you done since Nnamdi Kanu started his campaign of threats and hate? Nothing.
You start trouble and run, you only fight with your stinking mouths.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 7:50pm On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
I don't know why people are so delusional. See people who have consistently failed in all their political calculations or predictions. From Osibanjo relinquishing his vp seat for Tinubu, to Fayose winning, to Adeleke, and then Saraki owning Kwara, to Atiku dividing northern votes, or Atiku winning North central etc etc Yet, the will still open their piggy smelly mouths to argue with someone on this forum.
Stop drinking brown roof water
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 7:52pm On May 04, 2019
Strikethem:
[s][/s]You can try to do anyhow. You were flogged in Akure, you did nothing, you were intimidated, harassed in Lagos, all you do was coming to rant online.

Be beating chest here coward.
You afonja brother paid with his life after the madness that happened in Lagos.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 7:55pm On May 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Like Ilorin and Mile 12?

Ilorin and Mile2! what a doofus. More like Benjamin Adekunle and Ojukwu.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ChristianNorth: 8:03pm On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Ok, I don't want to fight Aboki, I want to fight you. Are you happy now?
Continue on this path of confrontation and you will get your wish. Bloody cowards, what have you done since Nnamdi Kanu started his campaign of threats and hate? Nothing.
You start trouble and run, you only fight with your stinking mouths.
Lol, stupid yoruba moslem.

Stop asking for violence.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by aribisala0(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2019
stephleena:
hmmmm...the Yoruba Muslims especially will prefer going to the north, than be called "southerners together with the Igbos".. Nigeria is divided more than ever before..

No matter how u paint it they prefer licking the foot of the Gambaris.

You are entitled to your emotions, your pet hates and quirks but not your own facts.

FACTS are VERY STUBBORN

In 1960 at Independence we practised a parliamentary system. No one party had a majority and could only form a government by forming an alliance with any other party
There were 3 major parties
NCNC Azikiwe
NPC Ahmadu Bello/Balewa
Action Group Awolowo
In 1960 Zik went into coalition with Balewa to form the Government
Balewa became the Prime Minister and Zik was Ceremonial President, shortly afterwards Awolowo was sent to Prison in 1962 and the Western Region was split. The Midwest region was carved out of the West (what is today Edo and Delta States) because they were minorities but minorities in the North and Eastern regions were not granted the same privilege
In 1965 again Zik went into coalition with NPC after the elections and the Action group went into opposition
In 1966 the military struck and remained in power till 1979

Again in 1979 after winning the presidential election Shagari's party won only 7 out of 19 states Zik's NPP was strong in the east and Plateau while Awo's UPN was strong in the West and Bendel states.

Shagari had Ekwueme as Vice President and to get control of the National Assembly did a deal with Zik so that Edwin Ume Ezeoke of Zik's NPP became speaker House of Reps
Joe Wayas of NPN from Cross River was Senate President and once again the West was isolated

In 1983 Shagari brought Ojukwu back from exile and he joined NPN

So in all of this what are the facts

When you talk about LICKING THE FOOT OF GAMBARI
who is the expert at this FACTS ARE STUBBORN
When in Nigerian History before Buhari have the YOruba allied with the North. The Yoruba are very content to be in opposition. It is from this same opposition that you accuse them of sabotaging seaports and economic development in the East.

Again you talk of "southerner". WHEN in Nigerian history has there EVER been a south??

In 1993 Did the SE vote for Abiola?

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

The only ONE TIME THERE WAS A SOUTH was in 2011

when Goodluck Jonathan got 2.4 million votes from the SW and Buhari got 250000

The SE have always gone with the so called Gambaris against Yoruba

The SS is split in two SS West of the Niger and SS east of the Niger i.e Bayelsa , Rivers and Cross River they NEVER voted for Awolowo

So no matter your emotions

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

They keep coming back to haunt you

Will the real Gambari slaves please stand up!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by bjnice(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2019
adekolaelect:
Hatred wants to kill you OSINBAJO is already in the Aso Rock .You not having hope does not replicates to others .you are the wailers by birth it is your responsibilities to do so .sorry for not having any chance of presenting presidential candidate .even if you were dashed !!! who will you give it to ?An ocean without fishes.

Adekola, kilode rora, abeg soft pedal just take it easy with the guy. It makes no sense to knock down a tribe that is already down. Jo let think of unification of one naija.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Amumaigwe: 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
luvmijeje:

Do you know that there Yorubas who are more of PDP or neutral than there are of Igbos who are of APC or neutrals but we don't get to hear them because your voice is louder than their's. Is Igbos the only tribe in Lagos? Why can't you leave the politics of Lagos alone?

Read the post I replied and observe that you spoke out of point.
Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by luvmijeje(f): 4:56am On May 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Which IGBO contested for gubernatorial election in Lagos or SW?

I meant the state and the national assembly that was held the same day as the gubernatorial and the presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Balogun Market Lagos Is Under Attack...please Confirm / Workers’ Day: FG Pledges Commitment To Workers’ Welfare / Bode George Out Of Kirikiri Prison Tomorrow. Your Views Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.