Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity (6172 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by mistacoco2: 6:42am On May 04, 2019
Yoruba should keep deceiving their selves. The only time an Igbo man we agree to southern unity will be when an Igbo will be president.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:47am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Buhari will not support a northerner for presidency in 2023. If you think otherwise, you don't know Buhari
Northerners will not vote for PDP northern candidate in 2023. If you think otherwise, you still have not learnt anything about how northerners play their politics.

In summary, southern unity or not. Osibanjo will be president in 2023. Northern politicians are already lobbying for vp position.

Northerners will not support their own?
But an Afonja... A Tinubu stooge to be president?

You mean they will queue behind a Christain pastor Osibanjo... Rather than Kwakwanso or Tambuwal

Better get your head checked grin...

If APc makes the mistake of fielding a Yoruba man... Which I pray they do... It's gonna be a walk over for PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:48am On May 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
Yoruba should keep deceiving their selves. The only time an Igbo man we agree to southern unity will be when an Igbo will be president.

May Amadioha destroy any SE/SS person that talks about Yoruba 2023....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by QuotaSystem: 6:49am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Buhari will not support a northerner for presidency in 2023. If you think otherwise, you don't know Buhari
Northerners will not vote for PDP northern candidate in 2023. If you think otherwise, you still have not learnt anything about how northerners play their politics.

In summary, southern unity or not. Osibanjo will be president in 2023. Northern politicians are already lobbying for vp position.

Co signed.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On May 04, 2019
rummmy:
No be only southern unity and osibanjo presidency..
the real southern unity will start with igbo presidential candidate in both pdp and apc.. If not let the north continue ruling.

Funny lady grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by seunmsg(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2019
rummmy:
the real southern unity will start with igbo presidential candidate in both pdp and apc.. If not let the north continue ruling.

Igbos are not ready for the presidency. Even this hate filled thread says it all. 80% of Igbo people support PDP and still, they are advocating for a northerner to fly the party’s flag in 2023. What is wrong with an Igbo man contesting for president under the PDP platform in 2023? Won’t a Peter Obi of PDP vs Osinbajo of APC be an interesting all south contest? Why are Igbos scared of aspiring for the presidency even in a party they claim to dominate?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by BafanaBafana: 7:26am On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Northerners will not support their own?
But an Afonja... A Tinubu stooge to be president?

You mean they will queue behind a Christain pastor Osibanjo... Rather than Kwakwanso or Tambuwal

Better get your head checked grin...

If APc makes the mistake of fielding a Yoruba man... Which I pray they do... It's gonna be a walk over for PDP
Stop using your standards to judge others. Northerners are not like Igbos. They don't cheat!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by BafanaBafana: 7:30am On May 04, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. You mean Buhari that doesn't consider yorubas worthy of any political appointment aside the constitutionally stipulated Minister or allows Osinbanjo into the National Security Council would hand over state apparatuses to a known thief, Tinubu
You forgot to add Buhari that hands over the government to Osibanjo whenever he is going out.
Let me ask you. Is the vice president a member of the security council?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 7:32am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Every IGBO political move in Lagos was triggered by yorubas trying to evict the igbos from Lagos.

U guys will understand this wen it is too late, IGBOS don't care about ruling Lagos, but as long as u insult them, try to deport them, tell them that u are accommodating them, create laws to bring down their business......They will start looking for a way to protect themselves and in this case, politics is the answer
The way they won't see. You guy can look for ways in the ocean, you will always be inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 7:39am On May 04, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Listen to Okoro talking.
No comment.
grin Allow them to keep hitting their chest here on nairaland why their fellow pigs keep liking their post. Atiku already wise up and know how unreliable they are.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 7:42am On May 04, 2019
rummmy:
All of you should come and take it. We don't want southern unity here in west... The only thing you people can do is beat chest online, ask Atiku

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 7:44am On May 04, 2019
goodnessme1:
First Yorubas are not southern but west.

Secondly yorubas are not my brothers.
We can't be brother to pigs. We are brothers to human.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 7:50am On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
The way they won't see. You guy can look for ways in the ocean, you will always be inconsequential.

I don't care what u think, but as for Lagos state, it remains a no man's land and this will last forever.

Go back to Ogbomosho, U are not from Lagos, so is Fashola, Ambode, Tiffnubu, Sanwo Olu, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by ceejee(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2019
well, this is just ur opinion. but I believe u do not know the way of peace, for if u do, u will not be calling for peace in an atmosphere of injustice. calling for yoruba presidency in2023 with Igbo support is not just stupid but madness. anyone calling for peace should support Igbo presidency 2023. u said Igbos do not care about presidency. How did u arrive at that? the truth is Igbos are very much interested in it but what we are saying is with or without it, igbos will move forward. for ur information come 2023, PDP is presenting an igbo candidate for that position, I am not sure of APC bcoz of their ethnic inclination. pls take note that the only peace achievable in an atmosphere of injustice is The Peace of The Graveyard

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 8:54am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I don't care what u think, but as for Lagos state, it remains a no man's land and this will last forever.

Go back to Ogbomosho, U are not from Lagos, so is Fashola, Ambode, Tiffnubu, Sanwo Olu, etc.
Ok, waiting for your father to come and fight against every Yoruba law in no man's land. All these your ranting holds no water. So call Mr chukwudi to come and remove all Yoruba leaders statue from no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 8:58am On May 04, 2019
mistacoco2:
We don't want southern unity, you Osus can find solace in lagoon

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 9:03am On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
Ok, waiting for your father to come and fight against every Yoruba law in no man's land. All these your ranting holds no water. So call Mr chukwudi to come and remove all Yoruba leaders statue from no man's land.

If u like mould all yorubas from Oshogbo n Ogbomosho n pack them in Lagos, Lagos will remain a no man's land for ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by seunmsg(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2019
ceejee:
well, this is just ur opinion. but I believe u do not know the way of peace, for if u do, u will not be calling for peace in an atmosphere of injustice. calling for yoruba presidency in2023 with Igbo support is not just stupid but madness. anyone calling for peace should support Igbo presidency 2023. u said Igbos do not care about presidency. How did u arrive at that? the truth is Igbos are very much interested in it but what we are saying is with or without it, igbos will move forward. for ur information come 2023, PDP is presenting an igbo candidate for that position, I am not sure of APC bcoz of their ethnic inclination. pls take note that the only peace achievable in an atmosphere of injustice is The Peace of The Graveyard

The part in bold is the best post I’ve read from an Igbo poster on Nairaland this year. Igbos want the presidency...then fight for it. The idea that PDP should put forward a northern candidate that most of your people have been advocating for is very dumb, silly and defeatist. Igbo must contest the next presidential election on the platform of PDP irrespective of who APC presents.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 9:24am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If u like mould all yorubas from Oshogbo n Ogbomosho n pack them in Lagos, Lagos will remain a no man's land for ever.
Ok, it no ojukwu statue and igbos are inconsequential.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 9:54am On May 04, 2019
stephleena:
hmmmm...the Yoruba Muslims especially will prefer going to the north, than be called "southerners together with the Igbos".. Nigeria is divided more than ever before..

No matter how u paint it they prefer licking the foot of the Gambaris.

Yoruba muslims is the new sing song of Ibo morons. Ekweme was Shagari's vice, were ibos licking the feet of the Gambaris at the time?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by goodnessme1(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
We can't be brother to pigs. We are brothers to human.
exactly.

Igbos cant be brothers to pigs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 10:02am On May 04, 2019
Awol1:
Southwest is political orphan in the south.

Tell the North to vote for Osibanjo or go and die.

Osinbajo will become president with or without ibos, the reason being that ibos are not the only people in the south. Why couldn't you make Atiku and Obi presidency possible?

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 10:09am On May 04, 2019
Westtimeline:
Ok, it no ojukwu statue and igbos are inconsequential.

Be shouting inconsequential online while we actively buy up Lagos offline.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2019
Guestlander:

Osinbajo will become president with or without ibos, the reason being that ibos are not the only people in the south. Why couldn't you make Atiku and Obi presidency possible?

There are only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria...

IGBO, Hausa and Yoruba.

And if u really think the PDP stronghold Called the SS will ignore PDP candidate n vote for apc in 2023, then u must be a Joker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:12am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Stop using your standards to judge others. Northerners are not like Igbos. They don't cheat!

Lol grin grin

See you in 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Guestlander: 10:19am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There are only 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria...

IGBO, Hausa and Yoruba.

And if u really think the PDP stronghold Called the SS will ignore PDP candidate n vote for apc in 2023, then u must be a Joker.

By my own calculation there are more than 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria. In addition to the 3 you mentioned there are many others. Also, they have their own interests too which they won't allow to be subsumed by the interests of the larger groups.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by NkayStory(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Co signed.

Keep co-signing with your yoruba side-kicks,.I love how you are fooling them.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by NkayStory(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Stop fooling around on Nairaland.

.Notable northerners have said categorically they will not relinquunsh power in 2023 while some of you are fooling yourselves with lame support from a faceless lone ranger in the person of @Quotasystem..

You are not smart...at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by BafanaBafana: 10:34am On May 04, 2019
NkayStory:

Stop fooling around on Nairaland.

.Notable northerners have said categorically they will not relinquunsh power in 2023 while some of you are fooling yourselves with lame support from a faceless lone ranger in the person of @Quotasystem..

You are not smart...at all.
When people are talking about Nigeria politics, people like you should shut up! You know nothing

4 Likes

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by NkayStory(f): 10:44am On May 04, 2019
BafanaBafana:

When people are talking about Nigeria politics, people like you should shut up! You know nothing

You are the one who knows zilch about politics or even the tribes unfortunate to share same country with you,that is the only explanation for your ignorant assertions.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 10:45am On May 04, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Be shouting inconsequential online while we actively buy up Lagos offline.
With gala money grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity by Westtimeline: 10:47am On May 04, 2019
NkayStory:

You are the one who knows zilch about politics or even the tribes unfortunate to share same country with you,that is the only explanation for your ignorant assertions.
Who are the notable northerners, you mean the ones that hoodwinked Atiku?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘it Must Be A Northerner Or No Nigeria’ / Heads Will Roll Over SARS Offiice Attack- IG Police / Tinubu Private Jet Worth Double Lionel Messi New $15 Million Dollar Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.