Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano (44800 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by DrThanos: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
The fire incident should be investigated. RIP to the deceased :l embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by hamingra: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
G1STM0RE:
cool

May Almighty Allah grant them eternal rest amin.

After 2015 election, fire kills REC and family in Kano

After 2019 elections, fire again kills another man and his family in Kano

Abeg writing dey happen for Kano during elections ne!
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Kennydoc(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
SaAbbas:
He's my neighbour
Very nice and kind man
He signed my guarantors form when I got my first job with access bank.
#RIP Isaiah
You will always be remembered
What caused the fire?
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by faithfull18(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is sad.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Mobi47(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Always have at list 2 escape root in ur house. So sad that such a good man is gone. sigh
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Jaqenhghar: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kennydoc:
Arson, most likely. It's possibly the people he was trying to help or those impoverishing them that are behind the fire.
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Very likely

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by SaAbbas(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kennydoc:

What caused the fire?

No one can tell but suspected mosquito coil trigger cooking gas
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by goslowgoslow(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:
Death no see buhari kill, na this innocent young man e go collect. Mtcheew angry
Buhari is there progressing while your life is on recess. Very soon you will be consumed with fire, miserable fellow.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Emmanuel226(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
RIP chai i dey really see Atiku village people handwork
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Emmanuel226(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chai, Atiku village people at work, dem dey really vex as dem lose this election oh
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by RTSC: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
What a waste of good people.
The world is poorer for it.

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
Isaiah 57:1
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
SaAbbas:
He's my neighbour
Very nice and kind man
#RIP Isaiah
Very unfortunate but how come he couldn't escape from the inferno sad
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Emmanuel226(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
So Mr Heartlesss death no fit pity this enterprising young man. Chai, i no know why na only good people dey die for Nigeria.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
It must be his Village people. angry
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Timoleon(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
SaAbbas:
He's my neighbour
Very nice and kind man
#RIP Isaiah

any idea what the source of the fire is? as some on this these are suggesting arson
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Emmanuel226(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Like say na bad person now, we for hear say him escape the fire outbreak, why is it always like that? people wey wicked no go ever die, na so dem go live till eternity. Sha, God knows the best for him

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by domainsales18: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
God doesn't exist.

God is only an imaginary figure.

If God exists, He wouldn't have let the fire of Lucifer to consume this beautiful family.

There is nothing like, God's time is the best by allowing this lovely family to depart prematurely from this world.

If God and Lucifer actually exists in the spiritual realm, Lucifer, God's younger brother is winning this war by over 3.5 odds and God is sitting idling away with His harem of babes and smoking weed with less care.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by RTSC: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Olukat:
KANO? shocked angry angry
Another fire after election in Kano? Hmmm!
You dare to speak against what they hate, taking the children off the street means bad to them!
GEJ tried it and they manufactured votes against him and the "REC Kano state" and family paid the supreme price shocked shocked
You still wonder while who was in charge of the police in Kano became IG and later visited Kano and failed to "TRANSMIT" shocked shocked
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was eliminated by those criminal northern elements using street children aka almajiris for their evil aims.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Emmanuel226(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chai so death no fit leave this man go kill all those thief thief PDP politicians, Mr death its not fair oh
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Emmanuel226(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
you died when we needed you most, A LEGEND that will never be forgotten in the hearts of people and whose deeds are boldly printed in our hearts and we will live to remember them

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Kennydoc(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
SaAbbas:

No one can tell but suspected mosquito coil trigger cooking gas

Oh, that's sad! Mosquito coils and candle sticks are responsible for many fire incidents in Nigeria. People should avoid them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by kufre2010: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
The more Almajiri you take off the street, you are depriving northern oligarchy of the benefits they get from keeping them in the street. One bishop volunteer to train them but the oligarchy rejected

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is terrible embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by divineappo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
buhari is responsible

Next level noni

After 2015 election, fire kills REC and family in Kano

After 2019 elections, fire again kills another man and his family in Kano

Innocent family, so sad

I pray Atiku recovers his mandate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Depathologist: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Renowned founder of the Get Them Off The Street (GTOTS) initiative, Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, has died alongside his wife and their three children.

The tragic incident occurred, yesterday, at their Hausawa Qtrs, Ribadu road, kano home, following a fire incident.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/house-fire-kills-gtots-founder-his-wife-and-their-3kids-in-kano-photos

See his last post on social media
They were actually six of them that died in the fire.Jonathan, his wife, 3 kids and the girl helping them in the house. Jonathan actually escaped the inferno but he went back to save his family that were trapped and in the process he got trapped too.
He was a perfect gentleman, peace loving and humble man. I must say he will be greatly missed by all in my neighborhood.
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by seunogunmolu1: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
lewis33:
Hearts out to the eHA family... Remembered our GIS tracking days back in Charanchi LGA
He also came to Lagos for GRID invigilator. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by precious1967(m): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
I suspect that short man devil of kaduna state. Rip to the dead.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by SaAbbas(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Very unfortunate but how come he couldn't escape from the inferno sad
He tried to break out but want back in to save his family and died on the process.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
This ain't normal oh!

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by StFrankeinstein(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.