Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano (44799 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Alajiki(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:
Death no see buhari kill, na this innocent young man e go collect. Mtcheew angry

How Buhari go die nah, when you're still alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by davillian(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
SaAbbas:
He's my neighbour
Very nice and kind man
He signed my guarantors form when I got my first job with access bank.
#RIP Isaiah
You will always be remembered
Rip to him.
Reminds me of this popular saying "why do good people die young"
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Toks2008(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is why I can't joke with my salvation in Christ Jesus.

This WORLD is meaningless.. a chase after the wind...this moment you are alive and the next moment, you are gone.

R.I.P beautiful family..*controlling tears from breaking*

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sad. This can't be true
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by clarity4clear(f): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Terungwa it's heard to believe you, Stella and the kids are no more. Rest on dear friends! What a tragedy!

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by clarity4clear(f): 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Terungwa it's heard to believe you, Stella and the kids are no more. Rest on dear friends! What a tragedy!
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by frank41(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:
Death no see buhari kill, na this innocent young man e go collect. Mtcheew angry

You are on point bro.Death Kill the wrong person i had in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wow, so unfortunate.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by tsinzu: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
RIP
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

"next level" fire

And you will never associate Next Level with disaster for yourself and your family members. Wicked soul.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:

May be death that may claim Buhari's life is already hanging on your head. Who knows?
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by larry7: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:

Mad man.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Ifetemi4sure(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace with the Lord.... Cant believe mummy Merit is gone... What a life, vanity upon vanity..
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by humble1988: 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Zuorom:

na Your father the death go see before buhari
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by diola2000: 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
their house help also die in the fire incident, in fact it God that save my neighbor wife, son and house help life who is their relative, she went to stay with them since last week because of fear of election violence, she left the deceased house yesterday evening, only to receive of this tragic incident. RIP, life is indeed vanity
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by longjon: 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Olukat:
KANO? shocked angry angry
Another fire after election in Kano? Hmmm!
You dare to speak against what they hate, taking the children off the street means bad to them!
GEJ tried it and they manufactured votes against him and the "REC Kano state" and family paid the supreme price shocked shocked
You still wonder while who was in charge of the police in Kano became IG and later visited Kano and failed to "TRANSMIT" shocked shocked

Spot on

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by dbuktown(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
haaa Isaiah chapter 4 as I do call u, its sad u left us so soon RIP till we meet again.. He was a nairalander and a colleague also
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by dbuktown(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
haaa Isaiah chapter 4 as I do call u, its sad u left us so soon RIP till we meet again.. He was a nairalander and a colleague also
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by dbuktown(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
SaAbbas:

No one can tell but suspected mosquito coil trigger cooking gas
I was at d scene early diz morning d cooking gas was still intact nothing happened to it...

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by odedele: 12:03am On Mar 03, 2019
What a loss.we started Banking together in Finbank 2006.....oh death why
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Tbukkey: 3:07am On Mar 03, 2019
I really can't believe this, i was at there wedding almost 10 years ago, i went to the same secondary school with the wife Stella, even did our first registration together wen we got admission into BUK.

This is so sad, may their souls rest in peace, may the Lord console all their family members
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by PapaNnamdi: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2019
maasoap:

And you will never associate Next Level with disaster for yourself and your family members. Wicked soul.

me, I don't have time for plenty talk on posts again, u insult me I go report u sharp sharp

#EverythingNextLevel
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by seguno2: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Olukat:
You dare to speak against what they hate, taking the children off the street means bad to them!
GEJ tried it and they manufactured votes against him and the "REC Kano state" and family paid the supreme price shocked shocked
You still wonder while who was in charge of the police in Kano became IG and later visited Kano and failed to "TRANSMIT" shocked shocked

You are damn too intelligent cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by delishpot: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2019
Dem Don kill am
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by CioAngels(f): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Zuorom:
Don't say that.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by CioAngels(f): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2019
The whole family/generation, it is frightening.
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Nitah1: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Olukat:
Thank you;he made a mistake.

Many Islamic scholars use this kid for homosexuality while profiting from their activities.

Islam is the biggest .........of the world.

1 Like

Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

u insult me I go report u sharp sharp

Ban on nairaland is like a holiday and it doesn't stop us from posting, if you know you know. Now, run along and cry to mods, maasoap has collected your sweet. Idiot
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by mctfopt: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2019
SaAbbas:

He tried to break out but want back in to save his family and died on the process.

That's even sadder. I hope they all find peace at last. cry
Re: Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano by Mizwisdom(f): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Who did this man offend for goodness sake? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.