Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (33559 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by franksunny(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Foresight is a gift that is not available for everyone

4 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by safetyInspector(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
If what use is the support when you didn't deliver any vote to APC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Jaqenhghar: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
You support someone not because his ideology aligns with yours but because he is goin g to win. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Zorbadezinc: 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
OBIANO IS NOTHING OTHER THAN A SABOTEUR TO THE INTERESTS OF HIS OWN PEOPLE.
IS NOT MATTER OF FORSEEING ANYTHING. THE SELFISH DRUNKARD WAS ONLY THINKING OF HIS OWN SLFISH INTERESTS, NOT INTEREST OF THE IGBOS
AND SINCE WHEN CAN HE BOAST OF TAKING HIS OWN DECISIONS? THIS WEAK ALCOHOLIC IS BEING CONTROLLED BY HIS AGBERO WIFE WHO WILL GIVE HIM A DIRTY SLAP IF HE GOES ASAINST HER DECISION.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by bettercreature(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Amarachi i told you,i told you this man had a deal with Buhari the moment he mobilized thousands of PDP members to welcome Buhari to his state
I even heard he paid them 5k each

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Wrooks(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Supporting mediocrity. All in the name of politicking.
After victory what next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
I believe him, drunkards usually see what normal people don't. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Wasky101: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ok
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Take palmy.

4 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by manu1: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
franksunny:
Foresight is a gift that is not available for everyone

Especially not available to Aguleri drunkards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Zorbadezinc: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
MajorJeffery:

Correct. Just ask google.

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kjhova(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
If Bubu contest a 1000 times , Igbos will not support him a 1000 times! He is a bigot and a sectarian ruler!

Suite yourself, Buhari will win 1000 times while you sit in your miserable hut hating away your miserable life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Rollins777(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
APC will rig you out for the forthcoming election,Mark my word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by san316(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
What many fake pastors could not see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by paparazzi1987(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
very smart politician
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by akoaki(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:
A fool who deemed it wise to make friends with strangers to spite his kinsmen.
Obiano foresight or not has given a handshake to a leper.. I hope he never runs away when the leper demands a hug.

Cc: globemoney grin

Hate speech.

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by lovere: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Obiano rie nsi...ri juo ya onu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by humblesteve(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Useless goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by akoaki(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
If Bubu contest a 1000 times , Igbos will not support him a 1000 times! He is a bigot and a sectarian ruler!
Sore losers' club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Kennydoc(m): 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
laurel03:
without ur support he don win already 5% region

He also didn't need your support to win. Go and check out again the number of votes your region gave him and compare it with his margin of win. You think the core northerners aren't taking note of these. They have simply confirmed to Nigerians that the Northern votes alone can install a Nigerian president even if the South votes massively against them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Foolishhh Man

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by PANDA2: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:
Obiano foresight or not has given a handshake to a leper.. I hope he never runs away when the leper demands a hug.

You deserve 28 gun salute for dis. You are right on target.when you sell out your kinsmen, be prepared for your stomach to contain all the food meant for them. Obiano is a disgrace to the igbos. In the future, anybody bearing dat name ‘Obiano’ including his family members will do change of name to avoid society ostracisation just like Ifeajuna family. He is a betrayer to his people. Dats why he lost woefully in Anambra State which could not deliver even 5% of votes to APC. They voted massively for Atiku/Obi ticket.
He was even too drunk to participate in the election

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by JubiOmeiza(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:

and u shall cry 100000000 times.
u and ur like are irrelevant goats

6 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by DMerciful(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why dint he win in 2003, 2007 & 2011? Yeye dey smell!
kjhova:

Suite yourself, Buhari will win 1000 times while you sit in your miserable hut hating away your miserable life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:

Don't mind the foolish saboteur

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by DMerciful(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
You lice!
JubiOmeiza:

and u shall cry 100000000 times.
u and ur like are irrelevant goats

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kasheemawo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Where is this dude please

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by LUGBE: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
You supported buhari because you want to deal with your predecessor because of the various misunderstanding with him.

Obiano's political career is finished in Anambra, just like Ngige, you can only enjoy political appointments.

In future Anambarians will teach you what foresight is grin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by STRENGTHesq(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
MajorJeffery:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.