Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (33714 Views)

Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by globemoney: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Arysexy:
Obiano just cut ticket for APGA house of Assembly candidates in the coming election. U just handed PDP the state on a platter of gold.

U dont joke with the sentiment of an Average Anambra. APGA lost the 3 senatorial seats just bc of rumours that u were supporting the evil man called Buhari, u now confirmed d rumour.

It's over for APGA. In Ur hands APGA died Obiano
They are still crying! Pdp will not win any seat in Anambra on Saturday. Wanna bet!! Pdp and adaobi are finished in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by globemoney: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
phase1:
Obiano, another lucky coupon winner like Mbaka. Since when did drunkards start having foresight? If you had foresight as you claimed, you would have given Ifeanyi uba the Senate ticket as agreed in during your campaign I'm 2017. Today Ifeanyi still won in spite of your fraudulent act. Just decamp into APC already as we already know you will do. grin
The idiotic joker Peter Obi lacked foresight to know he can never be VP in his life grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by theSpark(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
So he did not even support the APGA presidential candidate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by onmyowncj: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:
A fool who deemed it wise to make friends with strangers to spite his kinsmen.
Obiano foresight or not has given a handshake to a leper.. I hope he never runs away when the leper demands a hug.

Cc: globemoney grin
u are right my brother,before 4yrs elapse that is if obiano will complete his remaining years in office,obiano will be the one running to us for protection from pmb,he shall definitely catch leprosy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by globemoney: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:
Obiano foresight or not has given a handshake to a leper.. I hope he never runs away when the leper demands a hug.

The leper is better than Peter Obi whose sole desire if to seek power to fight Obiano, obiano has won him again and as long as he keeps raising his ugly head, he will keep failing. Politics is all about interest, Obiano fought for his interest by stopping the selfish and greedy Peter Obi and he has no apologies for that. Okwu agwu

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by mindtricks: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol
Epp am break the bottle na. grin
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by maruzia: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
theSpark:
So he did not even support the APGA presidential candidate?

Don’t mind Obiano the confused alcoholic midget

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by mindtricks: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
idealogical:

He argued that in a federation that has developed a thick skin for fairness, equity and justice, it is wiser to be subtle than confrontational.

Those are heavy words with serious implications.

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Sirheny007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
globemoney:

The leper is better than Peter Obi whose sole desire if to seek power to fight Obiano, obiano has won him again and as long as he keeps raising his ugly head, he will keep failing. Politics is all about interest, Obiano fought for his interest by stopping the selfish and greedy Peter Obi and he has no apologies for that. Okwu agwu

Bro, can APGA as a party win the gubernatorial elections in Anambra again? I doubt it! Highly unlikely.
Obiano in his bid to bring down Obi has rendered the party almost powerless within Anambra.
Obi will always be bigger than Obiano.

4 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by ekestic1976(f): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:

But you told us that you and your kinsmen aren't TRIBALISTS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by globemoney: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:

Bro, can APGA as a party win the gubernatorial elections in Anambra again? I doubt it! Highly unlikely.
Obiano in his bid to bring down Obi has rendered the party almost powerless within Anambra.
Obiano won Peter Obis Candidate 21/21 in 2017 even down to Obis ward, how else am do you want Obiano to show Obi is not on ground? If anything, peter Obi is finished politically and Obiano will hand over to another APGA Governor in another landslide. PDP will never rule Anambra again, if you doubt me, wait for house of assembly results on Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by doctokwus: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
kjhova:

The very reason why he's winning now. The others have thoroughly liquidated their trust portfolio over the years while Buhari keeps growing a trust surplus.

Yea, I understand that you children of hate will disagree with the above. Trust has never really been you guys known forte!
So almajiris and illiterates trust him,but working class and elites don't trust him?
Some of you are just daft.

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Sirheny007(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
globemoney:

Obiano won Peter Obis Candidate 21/21 in 2017 even down to Obis ward, how else am do you want Obiano to show Obi is not on ground? If anything, peter Obi is finished politically and Obiano will hand over to another APGA Governor in another landslide. PDP will never rule Anambra again, if you doubt me, wait for house of assembly results on Saturday

Let us wait and see.
why, Saturday is barely a week far. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by openmine(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
he should just port to APC nah sad sad
Isn't that what he wanted ab initio?

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by mana123: 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:

Obiano has destroyed APGA and extinguish Ojukwu Legacy. Anybody associated with this goon risks Stigmatization

Today, Obiano is the most hated man in igboland.

He is a sabo just like Ifeajuna.

Obiano is the Judas iscariot Of igboland

He have sold his people for profit and killed his party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Topmaike007(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
If Bubu contest a 1000 times , Igbos will not support him a 1000 times! He is a bigot and a sectarian ruler!
he has proven to you guys that,he Don't need your vote to become president twice cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by akdjr(m): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
If they had listened to Peter Obi when he urge Eastern governors to join hands with APGA so that they can form a formidable force, by now APGA would have become a one of the strongest party. Obi had to surrender his mission by joining PDP.quote author=Preshy561 post=76286592]Obiano has succeeded in killing apga in Anambra state.
Pdp has taken over.[/quote]
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by MacLovington(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pragmatic politics at all cost might be good. For the immediate benefit.
But posterity is a far stricter judge.

Across the world, statues of many who played pragmatism and supported slavery, racism, apartheid and other now retrospectively heinous acts, are being pulled down, defaced or rejected. Rhodes and Ghandi for example.

I believe in being principles. Though it might be costly and painful short term.

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by globemoney: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
mana123:

Obiano has destroyed APGA and extinguish Ojukwu Legacy. Anybody associated with this goon risks Stigmatization

Obiano does not owe you any apology if you like cry blood.. Obiano is still Governor of Anambra and until the greedy Peter Obi stops trying to fight Obiano he will keep failing, it’s not his fault. Keep ranting like a mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Banter1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
If Bubu contest a 1000 times , Igbos will not support him a 1000 times! He is a bigot and a sectarian ruler!
and he Will continue to win and you you will continue to wail and cry. 5% people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kiosk1: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
mana123:

OBIANO IS THE JUDAS OF IGBOLAND.

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by kiosk1: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Arysexy:
Obiano just cut ticket for APGA house of Assembly candidates in the coming election. U just handed PDP the state on a platter of gold.

U dont joke with the sentiment of an Average Anambra. APGA lost the 3 senatorial seats just bc of rumours that u were supporting the evil man called Buhari, u now confirmed d rumour.

It's over for APGA. In Ur hands APGA died Obiano

May Ojukwu's spirit torment you bastard drunkard

Ndigbo say AMEN!
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Shampoo77: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
But you never foresee the defeat of Jonathan whom you supported in 2015. Useless red lips drunk of a betrayal.
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Obiano is an under 0.5 bet, anambrarians are not babies....polithiefcians nah their pocket dy dey look out for, wetin concern me self
Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by AllenSpencer: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:

Buhari does not need Igbo votes

1 Like

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by Is04970: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Preshy561:
Obiano has succeeded in killing apga in Anambra state.
Pdp has taken over.
So it was Obiano that killed APGA in Anambra and not the hypocrite called Obi who decamped from APGA after the party shouldered him for 2 terms as a governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by adekolaelect(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
DMerciful:
But he will still win and you will always be in opposition for 1000 times with you hatred bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano by str8talk1: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
your support for this dictator will be your undoing when you want to aspire to d position of a senator after your tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.