Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. (669 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by EdoBozz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
I remember back then when I was much younger, my mum as a French teacher in a girls govt school use to bring the students exam scripts home and ask us to help her mark and fill the exam booklet.

Sometimes there were some nice names I would just see and in my mind I will say this girl must be a beautiful girl, I will now start dashing her marks lol. There were some that maybe they had low scored an F but their marks were almost close to getting a D, I will just add mark for the person (that's if the name was making sense in my head ooo). Even some with B I will push them to A.

When I look back sometimes and remember those things I just smile. The girls will be there jubilating or forming knowing book, if only they knew that their teacher had a badt guy son like me.

There are so many sha that I have done but let me sit back a hear other peoples gist.

5 Likes

Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
I attended a public school. Those days wey public school dey make sense. This our neighbor for like 5 days straight dey bring ordinary garri come school. She go use tap water drink am.
Na for corner she dey go drink am o. Somehow I catch her. Na him she tell me say her papa run comot for house with her mama money and them dey stranded. Na only gari dem get wey remain.

Tory touch me to the extent say I come dey tiff foodstuffs go school make she carry go house make them chop. I dey tiff even salt and maggi as e bad reach.even kerosene. Momsy catch me when kerosene leak on top my book. As e don cast I kuku explain everything. Na so mama start legit helping. After she beat me bend o.
Set the woman up with better business and connection.
Along the line everybody go their ways. Normal thing.
She be one yeye celeb now. She don enter FP on here wella. I'm sure she would have forgotten. The day I DM her hello she block me. I still wonder why. Maybe because I'm always anonymous online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by CosmicPhoenix: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
this is how CORRUPTION starts

EdoBozz:
I remember back then when I was much younger, my mum as a French teacher in a girls govt school use to bring the students exam scripts home and ask us to help her mark and fill the exam booklet.

Sometimes there were some nice names I would just see and in my mind I will say this girl must be a beautiful girl, I will now start dashing her marks lol. There were some that maybe they had low scored an F but their marks were almost close to getting a D, I will just add mark for the person (that's if the name was making sense in my head ooo). Even some with B I will push them to A.

When I look back sometimes and remember those things I just smile. The girls will be there jubilating or forming knowing book, if only they knew that their teacher had a badt guy son like me.

There are so many sha that I have done but let me sit back a hear other peoples gist.

1 Like

Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by EdoBozz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this is how CORRUPTION starts

Lol.... grin
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by CreepyBlackpool: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
My crush lived with her abusive uncle.
One day I loosened the bolts on his tyres.
He drove out without noticing.
He had a fatal accident.
My crush went back to her grandma in the village.
Never saw her again.
I was 9 then

1 Like

Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by EdoBozz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

He had a fatal accident.

Never saw her again.

I was 9 then

Ahhhhh hope you didn't kill the man oooo
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by merrymike47(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

He had a fatal accident.

Never saw her again.

I was 9 then
lol... Idiot
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by Vibesking(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

He had a fatal accident.

Never saw her again.

I was 9 then

Nigga!
Your "badness" is inbuilt.
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by macello4(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
I attended a public school. Those days wey public school dey make sense. This our neighbor for like 5 days straight dey bring ordinary garri come school. She go use tap water drink am.
Na for corner she dey go drink am o. Somehow I catch her. Na him she tell me say her papa run comot for house with her mama money and them dey stranded. Na only gari dem get wey remain.

Tory touch me to the extent say I come dey tiff foodstuffs go school make she carry go house make them chop. I dey tiff even salt and maggi as e bad reach.even kerosene. Momsy catch me when kerosene leak on top my book. As e don cast I kuku explain everything. Na so mama start legit helping. After she beat me bend o.
She be one yeye celeb now. She don enter FP on here wella. I'm sure she would have forgotten. The day I DM her hello she block me. I still wonder why. Maybe because I'm always anonymous online.
GOD will bless u and ur mom for the love u shown. I dont now how ppl forget tins like dat.
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Once stole my dad's 1k airtime to call a boy I was in love with about 7 years ago. Upon all d sacrifices dude up and left to go meet his sponsor in South Africa.
Who says guys don't leave humble girls for rich ones

1 Like

Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:

Na Tonto dike?
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
EdoBozz:

Ahhhhh hope you didn't kill the man oooo
You no see fatal for there? Who give am sense and strength to loosen bolt at 9yrs sef
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by prettysassygirl(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2019
EdoBozz:

This your character no start today o
Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by kingxsamz(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2019
keep the lies coming...

1 Like

Re: What Bad Thing Have You Done While You Were Younger In Order To Help Someone. by ceejayMAX(m): 4:23am On Mar 04, 2019
kingxsamz:
keep the lies coming...
i think say nah only me notice ooo

(1) (Reply)

‘wanna Film Me Cutting Off My 4-5?’ / Kissing In Public. Right Or Wrong? / UEFA To Appoint Five (5) Man. Utd Players As Crews For UCL 2019 Final. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.