Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? (14700 Views)

What Bad Behaviour Can You Never Forgive? / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) / One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by lovediehatelive(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
They say,

'a leopard cannot change it's spots.'

But is it fair? I mean, we are talking about humans here not animals.

I know people hardly change, but saying everyone doesn't change is a big generalization and stereotypical.

To every rule, there's always an exception.

Now, before I get carried away and digress, let's stick to the topic.

What bad habit or character did your partner later stop?

For the ladies, did your guy stopped

gambling?
Womanizing?
Alcohol?
Smoking?

For guys, which one did she change, is it
Dirtiness?
Disrespect?
Chronic lying?
Ungratefulness?

Share your experiences, I believe there's a lot of good news out there, to bring back positive approach towards relationships!

3 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Nezero(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmm.

I'm interested in knowing too oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Brandiebird: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
I didn’t vote Buhari because I don’t believe in change, you think it’s a woman’s change that will change my mind? 🥴

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Newdawn30: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nice topic

My own changed for the worse, when we started, she was very neat, she used to mop the floors 2 times a week. 2 years down the line, I am the one cleaning the bathroom walls , floors and toilet. I realised its earlier to just do it myself instead of complaining about it

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by louken(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Brandiebird:
I didn’t vote Buhari because I don’t believe in change, you think it’s a woman’s change that will change my mind? 🥴
grin Change doesn't care whether you believe in it. The whole Nigeria has been changed

17 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Psych412(f): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
From bad to worse

8 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Jozilinn: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Godsongang: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Let the lies keep coming, chinedu give me 2bottles of Heineken and goat meat

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by obicoolnino: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
As a partner to my spouse,I stopped taking satchet captain jack after she complained I should stop taking it...that thing purge my belle no be small.

6 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by abobote: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mine has changed for the worse.
Very disrespectful and ungrateful

27 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
I will be back when I settle on someone for a partner.

4 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by olanreyman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mine used to cheat, she stopped being a cheat and now she's a chronic cheater

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Jeshurun90: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Zimzy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Being angry at the slightest provocation.

15 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by webincomeplus(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by MikeMicheal(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Scratching anus and sniffing it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by iCauseTrouble: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Chevrolet076(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
Nice topic

My own changed for the worse, when we started, she was very neat, she used to mop the floors 2 times a week. 2 years down the line, I am the one cleaning the bathroom walls , floors and toilet. I realised its earlier to just do it myself instead of complaining about it

This is one of my fears about people. Because one red flag that you decide to ignore at the initial stage will compound to become worse with time.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by ebubeson: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by abobote: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
Nice topic

Ladies can only change for the worse

16 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by BarrElChapo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
🤔
Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Englishisamust: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Telling me she want to suck my dick!! Very Bad habit...

13 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Hezzyluv: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sucking my sausage. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by AchrafHakimi: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Snoring & farting intermittently.
Ishilove almost killed me.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by Kollabo419: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nna mehnnnn

Which kind wahala talk.be this one

Fuel.is now 650 @ awoyaya fuel.station
Someone is still talking about change

1 Like

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by ItisWell22(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Old habits die hard.

That’s why after some moments of assumed change, the habits resurface even worse than they were.

Except and unless a true encounter happens and in most cases; a life changing experience.

7 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
For my partner , He stopped staying out late, clubbing and drinking often
Now occasionally He does it .I secretly think it's because He is very rich right now..I pray when He has more money, He will no longer be interested
We will go for Shiloh on the 5th Dec..working on how to make sure He is there..that will help cement things

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by abobote: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
olanreyman:
How can you marry a cheater ? Or maybe she is the breadwinner

2 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
Nice topic

Do you both have kids now?
It's may have been easier for her then to be 100% top notch clean. But when kids start trickling in, it becomes kinda tough to maintain that same perfect neatness record. If this is the case, don't be quick to judge her.

17 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Breathing
Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by operotimi: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Once she’s inside she prefers being on only panties…Now she stopped that .. she prefers staying naked..her complaints, everything inconvenient her

9 Likes

Re: The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? by mrcrabs(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
olanreyman:

Werey grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / 5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.