Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls (5485 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
UniQue84:
Let me contribute my quota to this: I have stayed in the eastern part of Nigeria and I must say I love Enugu and imo (owerri), chaiii thier babes na die especially IMO babes ( Nekede polytechnic), who dey yellow just dey yellow finish and who dey black just get shining ebony black with their sexy shape. Dem sweet I must confess grin cheesy
But when I come lag omon come see Yoruba babes, and me na big fan of big ASS.. grin cheesy after some time I had to tell mysef If i continue with these ASSES grin cheesy na die wan day oooo ...i couldn't just help it almost everyday . too inviting ; grin ,too tempting to behold,well position round homonogous Asssssssss grin cheesy grin everywhere.

I had no choice than to pitch my tent in Lagos city grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Different strokes for different folks.

See Yoruba guy like me thinking that my numerous igbo FWBs are the most open minded set in the country only to jam another thing here.

Maybe it is because I don't like rolling with my tribeswomen sha.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by REALBETPAWA: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:

See Yoruba guy like me thinking that my numerous igbo FWBs are the most open minded set in the country only to jam another thing here.

Return the 60k to betting thread. Thief cool

Cc 2019prophets
BETPAWA
alexistaiwo
1realbobby

cool

2 Likes

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by Amatarasha(f): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mtcheww ...timekeeper som1 want 2 shake table o

1 Like

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by Amatarasha(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
grad2012:
haba so Yoruba gals don't have any other thing they are good at but only that.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by Amatarasha(f): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
don4real18:
Really! grin Nike, Ronke and Tope, I need you to see me in the oza room. I want to tell you something
Yoruba man spotted grin
Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by don4real18(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yoruba man spotted grin
Lol... You are jealous. You also want to meet me in the oza room, right? grin
Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by PenlsCaP: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Yoruba women are more open.
in fact most an*l experience I have had are with Yoruba girls.
Even 3some ,Some of them even initiate it themselves, I remember those days one I met one 2go, told me that she would like me and any of my friends to bleep her front and back. shocked
Mehn I Neva tried that shit before till she introduced me to it and it became my favorite.

Plus other things we did 2getha which she didn't complain and was happy doing it.
When I lost my phone it was because of her contact and few other busines contacts that I felt pain

1 Like

Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
evil1:
i like dem but still dislike dem in the aspect of relationship not dating or marrying anyone not there tribe and language barrier issues especially wen dey want to talk abt sum1 or sumtyn dey must always use their language
This is very true and it's a big turn off...during my days in FUTA,they'll be mgbatilizing all the time even in the class
Re: Why I Like Our Yoruba Girls by evil1: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2019
morningstar55:
This is very true and it's a big turn off...during my days in FUTA,they'll be mgbatilizing all the time even in the class
they like doing annoying shits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Just Stupid Or She's Playing Hard To Get? / What Albert Einstein Said About Kissing A Pretty Girl / What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.