Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (49635 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by coolzeal(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
If somebody can walk away from your life let them walk away. You shouldn't have to convince anybody to love you.. NO!.. If they can walk away, let em go!.. If they leave you, it means they're not attached to your future. Go chill with your homies...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by apelike1: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Nigerian man goes philosophical as his girlfriend gets engaged to someone else.

See more here - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-goes-philosophical-as-his-girlfriend-gets-engaged-to-someone-else

when I was telling our men that naija women are useless piece of shiiit them won't listen undecided

Now you want to go mad for just one piece of smelly nyash that will still cheat on you undecided

Now my brother! Your eyes have open to see the way our naija women are similar to pig!

My brothers out there! Dont be decieve by their nyash and breasst! There are all useless! I repeat! There are all useless piece of shiit angry

FOLLOW NAIJA WOMEN AT YOUR OWN RISK

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by tobechi74: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nne5:
grin Guy so heartbroken his brain started philosophizingoninown. Take heart brother.
If a guy left a girl for an other, you will insult him
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Afflalo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dah man must be Van Gaal Cousin
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
modskiller:

Easy bro, you're so pained, that you sound like an Ambulance Siren shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GPU angry
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by tradepunter: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Well that's life, he doesn't own her.... What I have come to realize is that at certain age you get into a relationship cuz you have a aim of settling down.

Days of playing love me I love you, boyfriend love girlfriend love are gone especially when you have gotten to certain age.

If you want to just have fun be straight with the girl on what you want as long you take care of her...

Guys tooo dy pretend to girls sha... You dy chop chop pomo every day and you think she's stupid?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by MilkANDpepper: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Baba you dey vex o. Jesu!
apelike1:
when I was telling our men that naija women are useless piece of shiiit them won't listen undecided

Now you want to go mad for just one piece of smelly nyash that will still cheat on you undecided

Now my brother! Your eyes have open to see the way our naija women are similar to pig!

My brothers out there! Dont be decieve by their nyash and breasst! There are all useless! I repeat! There are all useless piece of shiit angry

FOLLOW NAIJA WOMEN AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by modskiller(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
abluck:

GPU angry

GDP, APC, PDP you too bro shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Ginder: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
One thing that I don't understand is why after spending so much on a girl her husband would just come from no where and marry her. undecided undecided undecided Just wondering
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
modskiller:

GDP, APC, PDP you too bro shocked

Oky lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by sacx: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how grown ass men do this angry
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Witlee(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nne5:
grin
Guy so heartbroken his brain started philosophizingoninown.
Take heart brother.

Bro Abeg help me pronounce am again
Philo what?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by goat22: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
abluck:

GPU angry
If buttocks is hard what is the cause? So many people need soft buttocks.
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
goat22:

If buttocks is hard what is the cause? So many people need soft buttocks.

You b goat for real undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by jeron1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:
Lmaoooo

I have no pity for him. Someone better came along and she'd have been stupid if she had refused all because she has a yeye "boyfriend" who probably isn't a good catch

You're single until you get married, the boyfriend was probably just there for her to mark time until her real husband comes along

The moral of my story is: Have money, make money and stuff like this won't happen to you. Love no be food. It's not possible for me to have Titus fish and when Tilapia comes along, I'd refuse it just because I already have fish. Na lie!

I pity ladies like u. My gf rejected a billionaire for me and till date, I don't joke with her. I respect her to s fullest. Money isn't everything ma friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Revolva(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
franchasng:
Hmmm, all because of a girl undecided

Why are some guys so dumb

Women are the same. No woman is good or bad. Every woman is good and bad. A woman's good or bad character comes out based on the man she meets.

When a woman or lady meets her dream man, she becomes an angel woman and when she is with a guy she does not like, she becomes a Jezebel!

That bad girl u know is an angel to one guy.

That angel lady u are praising is a Jezebel to one or two guys somewhere!

That girl that is always demanding money and things from u is begging one guy somewhere for love and even using everything she has to please the guy.

That angel Lady u think u have is a witch to some guys somewhere!

So guys stop wasting your time crying for any lady, whenever u are ready to find date or get married, just find any girl that u are attracted to who is completely loyal to you and go for and if she misbehaves, drop her and don't cry about it, and if she drops u, smile and fin another one....all women are the same, just find the one that likes u more than u like her and she will become an angel to please you.

The only things that should make you cry as a man are:

1.) Death of your mother cry
2.) Death of a dear and valuable sibling
3.) Death of a child (God forbid we bury one)
4.) Loss of crucial political election
5.) Loss of a major business or money deal
6.) Deadly sickness or disease

Thanks you bro you said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by modskiller(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
abluck:

Oky lipsrsealed

JIJI, OLX, AOL, you too bro kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Seandisputed(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
If not for anything, i thank God for the kind of heart he gave to me after my first heartbreak

You break up with me and i forget you ever existed in the first place quickly
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by willyjacs(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
abumoney:
Bro, are you gonna give up sooo easily?! Why don't you fight for the one you claim to love?!
The guy proposed, my advice for you is to pretend you don't know, after church service tomorrow, propose to her in a larger congregation.
ehn? U know whether the guy get money?

U know whether he no even get money to buy ring?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by chima4UK(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:
Lmaoooo

I have no pity for him. Someone better came along and she'd have been stupid if she had refused all because she has a yeye "boyfriend" who probably isn't a good catch

You're single until you get married, the boyfriend was probably just there for her to mark time until her real husband comes along

The moral of my story is: Have money, make money and stuff like this won't happen to you. Love no be food. It's not possible for me to have Titus fish and when Tilapia comes along, I'd refuse it just because I already have fish. Na lie!

Nawoh for this your mentality. If Crooker fish come, u go abandon Tilipia abi ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by ianq: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2019
franchasng:
Hmmm, all because of a girl undecided

Why are some guys so dumb

Women are the same. No woman is good or bad. Every woman is good and bad. A woman's good or bad character comes out based on the man she meets.

When a woman or lady meets her dream man, she becomes an angel woman and when she is with a guy she does not like, she becomes a Jezebel!

That bad girl u know is an angel to one guy.

That angel lady u are praising is a Jezebel to one or two guys somewhere!

That girl that is always demanding money and things from u is begging one guy somewhere for love and even using everything she has to please the guy.

That angel Lady u think u have is a witch to some guys somewhere!

So guys stop wasting your time crying for any lady, whenever u are ready to find date or get married, just find any girl that u are attracted to who is completely loyal to you and go for and if she misbehaves, drop her and don't cry about it, and if she drops u, smile and fin another one....all women are the same, just find the one that likes u more than u like her and she will become an angel to please you.

The only things that should make you cry as a man are:

1.) Death of your mother cry
2.) Death of a dear and valuable sibling
3.) Death of a child (God forbid we bury one)
4.) Loss of crucial political election
5.) Loss of a major business or money deal
6.) Deadly sickness or disease

This is accurate,comprehensive and insightful. Are you some kind of intellectual shaman? Abami. Oloriire. Good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by jeff1607(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
Lmaoooo

you have a brother right?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by peanutbutter(f): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Brothers, my bro
jeff1607:

you have a brother right?
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by peanutbutter(f): 12:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Good for you and your gf, that can never be me and 85% of other right-thinking Nigerian ladies.
jeron1:

I pity ladies like u. My gf rejected a billionaire for me and till date, I don't joke with her. I respect her to s fullest. Money isn't everything ma friend
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2019
beta male
Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Emaprince: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
Good for you and your gf, that can never be me and 85% of other right-thinking Nigerian ladies.
So you are all about the money. And tomorrow, people like you will still claim money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else by Emaprince: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2019
This is actually the reason why more than 50% of the first child in Nigerian homes are bastards.

How can a man just come out of no where to marry a woman he never dated? A woman recommended to him by families or friends. A woman that will probably have one or two boyfriends before the sudden husbands arrival.

This girl might decided to visit his boyfriend for a farewell and still have sex with him before marriage. Its not new. It will just be one in million cases Like this. Or she may decide to be consoling her boyfriend with sex before she finally ties the knot.

This type of Nigerian men that marries in this way are the most foolish being on this earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What a Woman Really Wants from her man / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.