Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. (1237 Views)

Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) / Make Una Come See Transformation ooh 2013 Vs 2018 / Romancelanders Abeg Make Una Come To My Rescue Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by kollinzgee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
sequel to threads posted by heartbroken niggas like @ kalashnikov and others i like to ask you ladies a question .

the rate at which you ladies demand money ,expensive phones,gifts etc from your boyfriends all in the name if love . would you advise you brother to do such if his girlfriend demands for it and you found out especially if he is a broke nigga?

for more comprehension ,would you allow your brother to buy iphone,designer wears ,car, when you are sure he is not financial stable but can afford say the truth make devil shame.
***peace*****
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by Josnac(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oga, this table you are shaking a lot of people place their juice on top o.
When they come for your head, no talk say I didn't warn you!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
*yawns* same lamentations. undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by tee59(f): 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mtchewww. angry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by kollinzgee(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
*yawns* same lamentations. undecided

here comes judas out of the 12 .asslicker.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
kollinzgee:

here comes judas out of the 12 .asslicker.
And you think I care?lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by dollytino4real(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
guy one ticket obodo oyibo ,do wetin ur hand reach
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. by kollinzgee(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2019
so you know

(1) (Reply)

Old Fustrated Women On This Forum / Best Exercise For handsome men / House Wife Bursts 'Side Chick' Who Made Millions From Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.