Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed (1125 Views)

Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? / I Need Writers With Good Use Of English / I Need Writers With Wealth Of Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by LaCremy: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
I currently need the services of professional and experienced e-book writers.

You will be required to write a plagiarism-free e-book within a stipulated period of time.

Payment: #1 per word

NB: ONLY EXPERIENCED E-BOOK WRITERS SHOULD APPLY WITH THEIR SAMPLES

081-24-90-8550 WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by LaCremy: 11:53am On May 03, 2019
Contact me now with ********** (WhatsApp only) if we have outstanding deal.

Just lost my phone
Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by Conare970: 6:07pm On May 05, 2019
I can be your 100% free of plagiarism and also can online grammar check if there is any error found in my article or e-book that I would write for you then you would pay me nothing and I will give you word catchy, unique content everytime.
Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by LaCremy: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
One more writer needed.

Kindly come with your samples
Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by LaCremy: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
*Please get back to me if we have unfinished business*

My phone just wiped out...
Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Contact me on 08161318242 for quality eBook writing. Cheers!
Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by LaCremy: 4:57am On Nov 01, 2019
More writers still needed... get back to me ASAP with your proposal and samples.
Re: Ebook Writers With Good Command Of The English Language Needed by LaCremy: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
To people sending messages, I need EBOOK WRITERS not article writers please.

Good ebook writers still needed, especially cookbook, health and tech book writers.

Hit me on WhatsApp 082-24-90-85-50.

Note: Pay is 1#/word

(1) (Reply)

Can I Buy Nairaland? / Writers Wanted For Womeninconnect.com / Looking For A Competent Writer With An Excellent Writing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.