Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ (1943 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Antoeni(m): 4:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Pastor Alph Lukau of Alleluia Ministries who is said to have resurrected a man who was in a coffin at the weekend, has said he regrets the incident as the man was already alive when he arrived at the church.

Speaking to Gauteng broadcaster Power FM’s Power Drive host Thabiso Tema on Wednesday evening, Lukau said he was busy with a sermon on Sunday when he was interrupted and told that a person in a coffin had been brought to the church.

“Before entering the premises of the church, the coffin began to shake, meaning the person was alive,” Lukau explained. “I am really sorry for the misrepresentation of facts, the man was not dead and has never been in the mortuary as we earlier said”,

When asked by the host why the man had been brought to the church in the first place, Lukau said: “I am not sure if I can make a statement that he was brought to me. We are the house of God and I’m just a pastor serving in the house of the Lord. But I am sorry that we didn’t tell people the truth in the first place”, he said.

Lukau said the man was brought to the church by his family, who believed that something would happen if he was prayed for.

He added that further questions about why the man was brought to the church would be better answered by the man’s family.
“I think that they brought the person to church because they believed that God had the ability to resurrect the person. but still our brother was a live even before brought to church and we really apologize for not telling the truth in the first place,” Lukau said.

Copied from

https://www.ghgossip.com/alph-lukau-apologises-for-fake-resurrection/

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Redoil: 4:54am On Mar 03, 2019
Lies as usual

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Kingdollar28(m): 5:07am On Mar 03, 2019
But I still don't believe you sir!!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin

U get mind lie b4 ??

U can still lie again!! cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Pavore9: 5:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Busted! angry
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by kevoh(m): 5:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Trust me! If all the so-called miracles in Nigeria by our Pastorpreneurs received the same amount of scrutiny and criticism, you will find out plenty were never miracles in the first place but either staged or personal anecdotes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by xoxocandy(f): 6:02am On Mar 03, 2019
smh. like he thinks people are still gullible
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by simplyhonest(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2019
anything for the money...
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2019
Common "resurrection of the dead" by those of today's church is now a big deal that a church leader now has to lie about it?

The church has to ask herself why such has now become a big deal, despite that the same Spirit of God that made it a common thing with the first church is still on the Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by OddsIsland(m): 7:31am On Mar 03, 2019
I said it before that pastors can't perform miracles greater than the ones Jesus performed but them no go gree. They will say the Bible says you will do greater things. But can you do things greater that what your God did? The answer is NO.
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Maxi3k(m): 7:37am On Mar 03, 2019
I thought it was pastor lukaku

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by iceboy4752(m): 7:44am On Mar 03, 2019
Whenever I see this name, Lukaku comes to me mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2019
kevoh:
Trust me! If all the so-called miracles in Nigeria by our Pastorpreneurs received the same amount of scrutiny and criticism, you will find out plenty were never miracles in the first place but either staged or personal anecdotes.

THE MORE THEY'RE BUSTED, THE MORE SHEEP BELIEVE AND FOLLOW.

WITH ALL THEIR FALSE PROPHECIES AND ERRORS THEIR CONGREGATION CONTINUE TO GROW BECAUSE WE SHARE THIS PLANET WITH A LOT OF FOOLISH PEOPLE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by verifiablefacts: 7:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Kingdollar28:
But I still don't believe you sir!!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin

U get mind lie b4 ??

U can still lie again!! cheesy grin grin cheesy
that's the problem with lying, you lie more to cover the first.
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Creampro: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
So, will he be arrested for fraudulently deceiving millions of people?
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Mobi47(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2019
many people will still flock this kind of church....funny
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Maxi3k:
I thought it was pastor lukaku
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2019
MONEY must be made.. Conmen and fraudsters everywhere..
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Eroms4life17(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
How are we sure that other miracles and prophecies by this god of men are not stage managed?
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Smony: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
men of lie n gullible ar lyk 5n6.
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by desiredhome: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lie lie pastor... are you not ashamed? ...listen to your mummy listen to your daddy, ......repent and accept Jesus Christ/ go to God
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by desiredhome: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lie lie pastor... are you not ashamed? ...listen to your mummy listen to your daddy, ......repent and accept Jesus Christ/confess your sin to God
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Martinez39(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
OddsIsland:
I said it before that pastors can't perform miracles greater than the ones Jesus performed but them no go gree. They will say the Bible says you will do greater things. But can you do things greater that what your God did? The answer is NO.
Since the bible lied, why are you still following it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by BluntBoy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
That guy that played the dead man was a bad actor. He totally overreacted and exposed the conman. Why was he opening his mouth like a fish on dry land.

Anyway, many conmen will be exposed in the future.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by muwafaq4: 4:07am On Oct 11, 2020
Abeg make una no mind me, patronize my site TopGhanamusic.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘resurrection’ by Buliwyf: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Any pastor performing miracles is a liar.

(1) (Reply)

Her Job Encourages Her to Lie: Contrary to Her Religion / Fallacies And Contradictions In The Bible (part 1) / Practical Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.