Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music (13295 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / DMW Shines With Six Awards At The 2018 City People Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Ceekay212: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No one listens to yours anymore
go listen 2 your ed sheeran......you know nothing about his Royal Highness

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mhen-gerrarahere
U're-Outta-Market
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by KingLennon(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Larryfest:
Even when rap music was on board in naija he wasn't dat good unlike MI his brother...
But lyrically he is better than M.I. Jesse jagz is the god on the mic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
That’s why he lack creativity no wonder. All big names/acts listened to others at sm point in time. Stay there they form vandamme.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by BenzEne1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
KingLennon:

But lyrically he is better than M.I. Jesse jagz is the god on the mic

True. He's the best lyricist in Nigeria. Sadly pipo tilt toward pseudorappers who do so much pop and so little rap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Judolisco(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
ninocia18:
The pride that runs in this guy and his brother and his brother can be converted to energy and add at least 20000MW to our national grid.
true talk... Big fan though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by BiafraIsFree: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Only on Radio Biafra you can listening to quality rap music.

All the rappers that used to made good rap music in Nigeria music industry, were Biafrans, they have all gone to Biafra music industry. Listen to Radio Biafra to listening to good raps music.

God bless IPOB music industry.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by oluwasegun007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
No wonder..
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Justinlean02(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
crazygod:
I like the new Jam DJ Neptune featured him and his bro MI. He killed the hook.
The song isn't all that, MI verse was the only good thing that came out of that track, Jess was just repeating words... MI is African Rap Goat
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by acevic: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
chriskosherbal:
yea I quite agree, but not listening to other people's music is not the best and will be the beginning of his down fall if care is not taken, who does that, and I can safely say pride can be a factor responsible for that cos we get inspiration/motivation from other people's work.

Jesse plz change that attitude of yours...even the great of the great still listen to other great even upcoming artist. undecided

Jagz is a bit proud na.
Most short people are anyways

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by goldfish80(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Jesse Jagz is among the few new skool Nigerian artists I got their album. Tuface, faze,psquare, flavour and dagrin are the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Vos1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emperor jaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by rexwalters: 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
djlawex02:
we don't listen to your music as well.
You missed out on the real deal.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by femi4: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Prettyvicc:
One of naija fynest rapper... His career had a short span
mi an mode9 are better than him
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Atikusbaby1: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
weirdo.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by kriss27(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Bad gyal
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Hedonisst: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
SK don scatter this boy brain.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by litaninja(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
And this is the reason why you're an upcoming artiste....
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by DaInferno(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
best rapper in Nigeria... only the real Og's can agree plain English raps anybody can understand, not native dialects and stuffs

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Ayobami7(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
好的
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Toluhwanie(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Yeeee! Savage
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by SocialJustice: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I still do, still have the CD of Jag of All Tradez from when it was launched. .

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by PeacenLove2: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
Same reason why nobody listens to yours too. Enjoy listening to your music by yourself.

The universe pays you right back in your coin. Bruh gotta re-thaink! I mean really? undecided
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Wesey112: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
mad man... na me one listen to your senseless music?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Hoodbilonia: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Take over
And jago
Na d only two songs i fit play
Based on year 2010 at osasogie
Me wit my roomate rock him album wit wizkid album dah year for uniben hall2 car park
Good old days
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by clemmonce(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
ninocia18:
The pride that runs in this guy and his brother and his brother can be converted to energy and add at least 20000MW to our national grid.
exactly. This is not the first time he is saying it... Thats why I don't like him
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
says who? I gat all his albums. Jessie J is a Legend.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
says who? I gat all his albums. jessie J is a Legend.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Zzyy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Well I don't listen to urs either grin
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Ubdavis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Na bad belle go kill u. Am even hearing the name for the first time. ...
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by anthonyuncle(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
I love dz guy, but not listening to other people's music is pure hatred & arrogance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Theft Case: Prosecutor Fined For Slow Pace, Adjourns Till Nov 7th / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? / Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.