Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music (13291 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Meet Josiah Jesse Ransome-Kuti, The First Nigerian Artist To Release Music Album / DMW Shines With Six Awards At The 2018 City People Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by zzyhon96: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
See ehn Jesse is good irregardless of how you see his career. I think what he's trying to to say is that he doesn't imitate the new sound everyone is vibing and moving to. why should he be inspired by his young ones? They should listen to him instead... And please listen to sunrise (shine on) by Jesse and come back and say shii to him.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Hiwats01(f): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
Just like we don't listen to you your music �
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by davidque007(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Unrepentantly Arrogant. Too arrogant
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Pratiba(f): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Abegi who even listens to yours anymore. No wonder you hit rock bottom almost as soon as you were rising. sidon there dey let pride swallow you....nonsense
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Not possible
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by annadeeney(m): 5:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Na MI brother na
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2019
ninocia18:
The pride that runs in this guy and his brother and his brother can be converted to energy and add at least 20000MW to our national grid.
They have every right to be proud.. .These guys are legends and geniuses.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by EvelynSA(f): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2019
Nonsense & you want us to listen to yours abi?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by IzzyyUnique: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No one listens to yours anymore

We lovers of rap do!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by ninocia18(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
raptex:
They have every right to be proud.. .These guys are legends and geniuses.

Hmmm... That's why their legendary and genius did not last. Pride always does before a fall bro. Learn from them.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by bravesoul247(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Toluhwanie:

Yeeee! Savage
ode! Why e no go savage for that your monkey ear when na woman talk that trash. If na man talk am now e go savage for your ear?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by bravesoul247(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No one listens to yours anymore
you should comment on Beyoncé's thread or small doctor's, not on this one cos it's obvious you don't or might have never heard any of his songs. This shit doesn't concern you.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by Toluhwanie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
bravesoul247:
ode! Why e no go savage for that your monkey ear when na woman talk that trash. If na man talk am now e go savage for your ear?
Fool! You too dull
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Don’t Listen To Other People’s Music by bravesoul247(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Toluhwanie:

Fool! You too dull
because I no follow you hit on her na wetin make me dull ba? See as your mouth de smell like nyash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hafsat Abiola, Joe Odumakin And Kate Henshaw At Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising / Seun Egbegbe Theft Case: Prosecutor Fined For Slow Pace, Adjourns Till Nov 7th / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.