Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (66995 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kylekent59:
No topic again since morning. Who else noticed it?

It shows you this topic is sponsored by some big wigs
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

You will be eligible for citizenship after you clock 18 and not by birth and will only vote or be voted for after paying taxes and becoming a citizen for 20 years.lol!

Oh sorry I'm still 5yrs. cry
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kylekent59: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
It's like

Seun

Lalasticlala

and the mod with the sufix 44 are all in a meeting. No FP since morning.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Bungalow:
I swear if Dangote was an Igbo man . We no go rest again for Nigeria o . Igbos go don use chestbeating kill us finish grin
I am telling you grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

You know my ghanians friend told me ,that once you hear gun shots in Ghana ,the probability that he is a Nigerian from the east is so high!same applies to Lagos when you hear of a kidnap ,head or tail,and igbo man will be among.you disorganise society and bring insecurities.
THAT IS LAZY PEOPLE TALK AND TYPICAL BLACK TRIBAL MENTALITY.

AND IN THE SAME LAGOS, BUSNIESS AND COMMERCE IS COMMANDED BY WHO?

WHO ARE THE JEALOUS ONES?

THEY SAY, OUR LAND AFTER PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM FAR TO UNVEIL OPPORTUNITY THAT IS RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

The east has more female enrollment in schools then men,you know what that means ?

Whatever Statistics that makes you feel better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:
[s][/s]
NO

A BIG PROBLEM IS YOUR MILLIONS OF UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES.

THAT CANNOT READ OR SPELL.
It is the igbo that have created the problem of unemployed graduates ,because of the unitary system.regions are meant to focus more ,in tech,science and tailored made education and not grades.english is not the language of the west,it's a foreign language just like Chinese to China and Hindu to Indians,they use those languages to teach .
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
IT CANNOT BE YOUR LAND IF THE SHOPS ARE EMPTY.

AS SOON AS SOMEBODY LEAVE CHINA AND TRAVEL FAR TO OCCUPY THE EMPTY SHOP, IT BECOMES YOUR LAND.

DO U THINK THE SHOP OWNER IS STUPID OR WOULD LIKE HIS INVESTMENT TO GO TO WASTE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

You know my ghanians friend told me ,that once you hear gun shots in Ghana ,the probability that he is a Nigerian from the east is so high!same applies to Lagos when you hear of a kidnap ,head or tail,and igbo man will be among.you disorganise society and bring insecurities.

That's how my ghanian friend also told me that most Nigerians doing scam and fraud in Ghana are YORUBAS that she hates them with passion.

One of the world's deadliest killer in UK prison today is a Yoruba man.
U have taken ur skull mining outside the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Then go use am develop ur godforsaken okoro jungle na. How come na Ogun State you dey go find job? Ogun state, NOT Lagos ooo. All the SW region na like U.S to all ibo pple. We suppose make una apply for visa to live in our beautiful civilized lands. grin

Chai who do you this thing.

Where did I say I work in Ogun state

Who is this Clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:

THAT IS LAZY PEOPLE TALK AND TYPICAL BLACK TRIBAL MENTALITY.

AND IN THE SAME LAGOS, BUSNIESS AND COMMERCE IS COMMANDED BY WHO?

WHO ARE THE JEALOUS ONES?

THEY SAY, OUR LAND AFTER PEOPLE TRAVEL FROM FAR TO UNVEIL OPPORTUNITY THAT IS RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE.

You this guy with your akpu analysis.

Don't tell me that Igbos command business and commerce in Lagos o, except you have figures to prove it.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Bungalow: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Special in a negative way . Yeah .
I pray you don’t get to experience firsthand violence with all this mouth you’ve been running up and down .
In your entire life , you will runaway from anywhere you see them talking violence
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by fixedfolly: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
please are you omenka cry

if you're omenka omenkalives then you're a coward for abandoning your vicious moniker the only Monika that people knew you with

what/who are you afraid of?
me following you?
but we're just playing cool
we're friends wink

if you're omenka omenkalives you're a bloody coward to have hidden under this Monika
And you are equally a coward too for abandoning your original bloodykiller moniker
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

You this guy with your akpu analysis.

Don't tell me that Igbos command business and commerce in Lagos o, except you have figures to prove it.

I DID NOT EVEN MENTION NAME, U DID.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Whatever Statistics that makes you feel better.
These are some of the reasons why igbo women are marrying Yoruba men.they don't want to get killed ,or stay at home while the husband his doing time in China,India,Malaysia,Japan,brazil,Chile, Cambodia,Kenya,Ghana et

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

It is the igbo that have created the problem of unemployed graduates ,because of the unitary system.regions are meant to focus more ,in tech,science and tailored made education and not grades.english is not the language of the west,it's a foreign language just like Chinese to China and Hindu to Indians,they use those languages to teach .

Yes we also know that igbo man is the reason u can't think properly

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

He should go and buy lands in the East? Can you go and buy land in Iraq?

When you people are not accommodating, how will anyone want to buy land there.

For the fact that many of you run away to buy lands in foreign land speaks volume of the nature of your people.

And they told you that they don't own lands in their respective homes?

Are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:

I DID NOT EVEN MENTION NAME, U DID.

You don't need to. I know you very well well. I know where your loyalty lies grin

It is commonsense!!!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

[s]These are some of the reasons why igbo women are marrying Yoruba men.they don't want to get killed ,or stay at home while the husband his doing time in China,India,Malaysia,Japan,brazil,Chile, Cambodia,Kenya,Ghana et[/s]

Keep deceiving urselve.
YORUBAS are been killed in USA, Ghana South Africa, ..
Is this not a Yoruba man?
The problem with u AFONJAS is suffering and smiling, believing ur own lies and living in delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by IjebuWarrior: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
BluntBoy:

He should go and buy lands in the East? Can you go and buy land in Iraq?

When you people are not accommodating, how will anyone want to buy land there.

For the fact that many of you run away to buy lands in foreign land speaks volume of the nature of your people.

God bless you, bro! Perfect response indeed! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by BluntBoy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

And they told you that they don't own lands in their respective homes?

Are you drunk?

That is not the issue. The issue is do they live in those houses?

Isn't it a fact that they prefer houses and jobs in foreign lands? grin
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

These are some of the reasons why igbo women are marrying Yoruba men.they don't want to get killed ,or stay at home while the husband his doing time in China,India,Malaysia,Japan,brazil,Chile, Cambodia,Kenya,Ghana et

LET ME TELL U THAT UR STATISTICS IS LIMITED.

YES A FEW WENT FAR AND WERE UNSUCCESSFUL.

WE HEAR OF DEM IN THE NEWS AND KEEP RECORD.

THAT FEW ARE NOT EVEN UP TO 1%.

IGBOS ARE WARRIORS AND NATURALLY WILL COME TO UR LAND AND CONQUER U THERE.

GO TO THAT GHANA AND SEE HOW IGBO LIVE.

THE LOCALS ARE OUT SOURCED IN BUSINESS AND IN SEVERE PAIN.

THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

Yes we also know that igbo man is the reason u can't think properly
Yeah you said the can't spell?is English a foreign language?can you tell that to a Chinese or an Indian?you created the unitary system,during the regional system,each region had it's own constitution and plans,and type of education they want to give to citizens.agriculture was important to us,so we had a research center for cocoa,we had a port,science was important,healthcare was important.most Nigerian doctors in some countries schooled in University of ibadan
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

The same Ibo language that was acclaimed to be dying due to the non-usage. Not until 2012, there wasn't an ibo word for numericals from 10,000+

Just imagine how savage you pple are. grin Statistically shown by BBC in 2014, 75% of ibos can't read or write the language. grin

Provide the BBC Link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

The same Ibo language that was acclaimed to be dying due to the non-usage. Not until 2012, there wasn't an ibo word for numericals from 10,000+

Just imagine how savage you pple are. grin Statistically shown by BBC in 2014, 75% of ibos can't read or write the language. grin

THAT SAME BBC RECENTLY LAUNCHED BBC IGBO.

https://www.bbc.com/igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by vioment: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Stupid talk. No naijan is an immigrant or should be regarded as one, while living in naija, regardless of state of residence.

The elected leaders can make discrimination of residence and freedom of movement financially sue-able. Igbos and yorubas or whoever can be victims or the accused in this method of tribal growth.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by annayawchee: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
And you guys keep blowing this out of proportion.... Let's give peace a chance!
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

Keep deceiving urselve.
YORUBAS are been killed in USA, Ghana South Africa, ..
Is this not a Yoruba man?
The problem with u AFONJAS is suffering and smiling, believing ur own lies and living in delusions.
The guy killed must have been educated and travelled out because of lack job here ,that was created by the unitary system.all jobs have been taken over by a certain tribe.igbos trained them to do these things.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by months: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
olas24u:

Yeah you said the can't spell?is English a foreign language?can you tell that to a Chinese or an Indian?you created the unitary system,during the regional system,each region had it's own constitution and plans,and type of education they want to give to citizens.agriculture was important to us,so we had a research center for cocoa,we had a port,science was important,healthcare was important.most Nigerian doctors in some countries schooled in University of ibadan

U ARE RUNNING FROM PILLAR TO POST.

TAKE MALAYSIA FOR EXAMPLE.

U MAY HEAR OF 100 IGBOS UNSUCCESSFUL BUT THEIR ARE OVER A MILLION THERE SUCCESSFUL.

THIS IS STATISTICS.

NO 100% SUCCESS ANYWHERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Chipink(f): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
[quote author=olas24u post=76307309]
[s]Yeah you said the can't spell?is English a foreign language?can you tell that to a Chinese or an Indian?you created the unitary system,during the regional system,each region had it's own constitution and plans,and type of education they want to give to citizens.agriculture was important to us,so we had a research center for cocoa,we had a port,science was important,healthcare was important.most Nigerian doctors in some countries schooled in University of ibadan [/s]/quote]

Is IGBOS man the reason u don't have sense too, ?
Comparing nigeria to China.. Lols like really?

China is world power whether they speak English on not they don't need ur help to survive.
They can stay in their country and still survive without begging In the street..
But can same be said about illiterate almajiri who didn't go to school in this shithole ?

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by ngadaAwo: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
[s]
fixedfolly:
And you are equally a coward too for abandoning your original bloodykiller moniker
[/s]
shatap there and get out
you don't know anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Supporters Jubilate After Results Announcement At Oba Market / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.