Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (67090 Views)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / ACF Warns IPOB Against Undermining National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by olas24u(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

How did u know he is lying.. Are u in his mind.
OK why don't I give him a chance to see if he lies then vote him out.
Why stick to some1 u know has tried and failed?

Continuous change in persons occupying the post is not the problem.the country has structural problem.if you focus on that,the country will be there ,not who occupies it.no fulani will restructure ,GEJ that needs it most ,did not do it,couldn't do it.obj did not ,they all had constitutional conferences each and all have the documents,but they can't implement anything.how much more a fulani man atiku and buhari.they are most vunerable to a restructured country.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Honor10: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trolls are not allowed on this forum

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2

U are calling mod to ban people, and u do worst in this forum.
Mynd44, Seun. ban this guy
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by kcnwaigbo: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

The other day I was almost killed one in my compound because he interfered with what is not his business.

I hate and despise this Yoruba people with Passion.

its like the coward has disappeared grin grin grin grin grin.This people amd mouth
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Arysexy:
OPC bring it on if they born u cowards well.

Onitsha and ABA boys are keeping ears on ground as regards this Lagos matter.

Stupid M0r0ns, start already. Enough of Ur cowardly talks

You made more noise in Akure until you were flogged. Keep chest beating. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Go and ask GTB what happened the last they tried to mess an Igbo man .

Don't get me wrong, I love Lagos state, I was born and raised in Lagos state but I hate it when people talk ill of my people .

Lol. What happened to gbt? Where is innoson today. Ibo and their delusion.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:
THE IGBO U SEE IN OTHER REGION IS A PRODUCT OF NIGERIA POLICY IN THE EAST.

NO DEEP SEAPORT FROM DELTA TO CROSS RIVER.

NO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN THE WHOLE SS/SE.

EVERYTHING HAS TO BE IN LAGOS.

IT IS LIKE THE BLOCKADE OF THE EAST NEVER ENDED.

PortHarcourt and onne seaports are working fine.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
kcnwaigbo:

its like the coward has disappeared grin grin grin grin grin.This people amd mouth

That's what they do.

They make you go to your dark and side and they start forming Victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
months:
[s][/s]

YORUBA ARE COWARD THAT WILL RATHER CHASE SHADOW.

MILITANT THREATEN TO KILL ALL YORUBA, U GO AFTER IPOB THAT ONLLY WANT BIAFRA AND NOTHING TO DO WITH YORUBA.

IPOB A NON VIOLENT GROUP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEXu_ts2TQE

Who's Asari Dokunbo? You mean the one that have been hiding with his tompolo friend?

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by thegoodone1234(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
zeromeridian:
OPC is a woman Organization. Don't dare lPOB to start getting involved in Yoruba land politics. Ipob is a no nonsense organization.

For this OPC spokes person ranting, where we're your OPC and Yoruba people when Demola was almost being killed like a common criminal.

You guys ran away and left your brother in his pool of blood. Why did you guys not come out and defend him. Cowards. Igbos are peaceful people and will never attack anybody first.

There are more than Ten thousand IPOB members in Lagos. If you guys start any rubbish, the back up will come from the sea and land. Remember Asari and his men are already waiting for this opportunity. IPOB does not joke.

If you guys dare involve IPOB in this matter, be sure Lagos will be too hot for you. OPC are small fry to IPOB. IPOB has issue with the army not civilians. Be warned!
You are a kid

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Shameless c0war6.

E never start you dey fear.

Na Nairaland dey give your likes voice.

Don't worry. Na one koboko cane go reset your head like it was done in Akure.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Noven66: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

You dey find number?

Check my signature na

If I wait for you I no see you your mama na wh073
Stupid son of a LovePeddler. Death awaits you that day

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ikechu12:

If na you won't you envy? The Afonja did everything they could think of to defranchise Igbos after the war yet in 40 years, despite all the Road blocks those demons pushed to be put infront of Igbos to hinder our growth, we still thrived till the point when oil scarcity, it was an Igbo bailing their worthless ass out. If na you won't you envy? Everything they tried FAILED MISERABLY. Why do you think they constantly licking the anus of North? Hell why do you think the animals rejoice whenever a riot happens in North hoping the victims are Igbo but the second they hear their own names, they stay quiet. Funny thing is despite all that ass licking the North does not even like them yet they decieve themselves. Most of the attack North tribes have in South is predominately in their region towards them and Ironically, Majority of the insults by politicians towards them is ironically North. Hell they were even called the problem of Niggeria by a northern empire. Even now, the election, they were insulted not just by Buhari aide but an Hausa even called them a slave and mocked them. Since the election, I've seen that shit repeatedly all over FB but as usual, those animals dig their head in the sand blaming Igbo of their misery. They are just pitiful and pathetic. Let their envy kill them there

This nonaira again. The Onitsha man wey dey claim asaba. Lol.

We all know the tribe that was seen making 1 million man march in solidarity with Abacha while the Yyoruba fought tooth and nail.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mariangeles:
Why do think there's excess cash flow in Lagos state and not in other SW states like Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo states ??
Do the math bro !

Excess cash flows in because of the economic hub in lagos. Lagos has been an economic hub before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Lagos seaport was built before the Amalgamation of Nigeria. Nigeria needed lagos more than lagos needed Nigeria.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
ezegenigbonine:

Ingrates kill u there. Na una develop Lagos. Lazy idiots like una. Na only office position una sabi drag.
Igbos make Nigeria proud in all aspect. Football, music, innovation aba, awka made ,innoson etc, best economics like okonjo iweala, ezekwesili, soludo, Peter Obi, etc, youth empowerment like Tony Elumelu, Rocha's foundation, Kanu Nwankwo foundation, business, transportation like peace, young shall grow etc, etc. Wetin Yoruba sabi?

Lol.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Don't worry. Na one koboko cane go reset your head like it was done in Akure.

Where you dey.

Dem no born your Father well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
Noven66:
Stupid son of a LovePeddler. Death awaits you that day
You dey fear to upload your photo.
I want handle you alone I don't want mistaken identity .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Deepthoughts: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

The Hausa don't chest beat nor mock like you guys do. The tongue is the most dangerous organ if you don't know and it was this same tongue that caused the progrom in the North in the 60's
I'm not Igbo but from the middle belt ok,n you are a liar, igbos has never lay claims to ownership of Lagos n I still maintain that face with a conflicting interest with the hausas you people can't threatened them like you are doing to the igbos, don't justify injustice please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Where you dey.

Dem no born your Father well.

Your Eze and his Ibo cronies were roundly flogged in Akure. Ibo and chest beating. I repeat na one koboko go reset that your stupid head wey you carry. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
They use bragging curse you people? Why do you love wasting your lives at the expense of stubbornness and uncouth acts? Nobody will say nothing to your useless rants now but when heads start falling from their hosts, you will then begin your usual cries of marginalization. You're looking for war and I'm sure you will get it one day. That's a promise because it will get to a point that we might not have the stomach to bear your nonsense anymore. Just prepare yourselves for that war you're clamoring for. Useless tribe...

seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
obinoscopy
mynd44

insulting a tribe rule 2 violation at the bolded.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
Deepthoughts:
I'm not Igbo but from the middle belt ok,n you are a liar, igbos has never lay claims to ownership of Lagos n I still maintain that face with a conflicting interest with the hausas you people can't threatened them like you are doing to the igbos, don't justify injustice please.

So it was the North that have been calling lagos a no man's land, bah? You're only fooling yourself, not me.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

So are you telling me that their are no Poor people in the east willing to sell their Lands to you? Come on!

Just admit it Yoruba people are scared of Igbos.

I currently residing in Ogun where I'm the only Igbo tenant and I don't give a sh17 about any of them.

Ibos have no lands in Lagos nor in the SW at large.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Your Eze and his Ibo cronies were roundly flogged in Akure. Ibo and chest beating. I repeat na one koboko go reset that your stupid head wey you carry. Yeye

I don't care about history you f00l.

If you're man enough go and chase any igbo man away from Lagos.

Do a video and upload the whole thing let's see how it ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

I don't care about history you f00l.

If you're man enough go and chase any igbo man away from Lagos.

Do a video and upload the whole thing let's see how it ends.

Lol. Wetin you do when your Eze and his Ibo friends were flogged in Akure? Lol. You really need koboko that bad.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Ibos have no lands in Lagos nor in the SW at large.

Are you sure about that?

Because the last time I checked your Yoruba people done sell off their supposed birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Wetin you do when your Eze and his Ibo friends were flogged in Akure? Lol. You really need koboko that bad.

You're wasting my time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

Are you sure about that?

Because the last time I checked your Yoruba people done sell off their supposed birth.
Lol. We all saw the list of estate owners in lagos. Ibo have no land. The few that do has no c of o.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. We all saw the list of estate owners in lagos. Ibo have no land. The few that do has no c of o.

Share the List I'm curious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Malawian(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Soon, this crawl would become a sprint. The alarm bells are ringing louder than ever. Those who have ears, let them hear.
If Yoruba people ever attack Igbo's in Lagos enh, pray to God that Igbo decide not to fight back, otherwise when the dust is settled, the will be "Northern Lagos" and "Southern Lagos" in the aftermath. Birds dey line up, fly follow join. msheew.
Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mcquine:

You're wasting my time.

Lmao. Na mouth you get. You said worse before Ondo state citizens traeted your fvck up. Same happened on June 12. Even Cross River citizens warned Ibos off their politics and king making.

You're not even shameless that everyone are warning you off their land just the same way Bayelsa folks attacked the Ibos amidst them recently. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Kagawa10: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
castrol180:
TINUBU' S ANTI-IGBOISM: LAGOS BELONG TO LAGOSIANS!

Our party condemns in strong terms the current hatred and dangerous divisions that the Tinubu and the APC are spreading violently round the nooks and corners of Lagos.

This is a big desperation to win elections at all cost and continue to milk the wealth of Lagos dry as he has been doing alongside his cronies since 1999.

The whole world witnessed the widespread violence that Tinubu in connivance with Buhari, fomented in Surulere, Okota, Ojota, Victoria Island and many other parts. Yet, the police and army looked away despite the deceitful shoot-at-sight order that was meant to keep the masses away from voting for who they want. It is Tinubu and his hegemony that is gaining from the violence in Lagos!

Meanwhile, the Tinubu hegemony has lost its popularity in the state as the people are now wiser. Welfare and infrastructure has eluded Lagos since 1999 despite several patches, jamborees and window dressing that the wicked hegemony has been counting as achievement. Since 1999, Tinubu and his party has been lying that they are transforming Lagos spending billions of working people's money on servicing fraudulent projects as well as perpetuating failures. A good example is the propaganda about roads construction. The whole of Lagos, as I write, is lacking seriously and massively in good interlink and intra link roads. This is why traffic jam has even grown worse in the commercial city.
AAC believes that Tinubu must stop this hatred against the Igbos in Lagos. They are Lagosians just as Tinubu himself who we all know migrated to Lagos from Iragbiji in Osun state. This is why our party has always posited that Tinubu and the ruling class does not believe in the "restructuring" they all shout around.

AAC will also like to warn the elements that are going around to campaign against the Igbos to desist as even Tinubu does not believe in the Yoruba nor in even Lagos nationalism.

If Tinubu believes in Lagos, why is it that he has First Nation Airline, and Lagos does not have one? Why is it that he has plenty hotels including the four-star Oriental Hotels, and Lagos does not.? Why is that the whole of Lagos have not built any new higher institution since 1999, the worst education performance in Southwest?!

There are only two people in Lagos- the poor and the rich.

We urge the Igbos not to be intimidated as they pay taxes like everyone. They should also not behave like Tinubu and return the hatred by directing it towards the Yoruba working people.

The homophobia that Tinubu is imposing in Lagos is aimed at two things. To continue to stick to state power, employing divide and rule. And also to keep stealing people's land and wealth by openly sowing seeds of discord and keep us all divided. The same Tinubu, when they wanted to steal the Egun people's lands at the riverine, they started the famous wicked rant -" Talo m'Egun wa!" Whereas, the Egun people are traditional Lagosians.

Sadly, the PDP is a bad example. Its Vice Presidential candidate, Peter Obi also deported some Igbos from Onitsha on the ground that they are not Anambrarians. We in AAC will remain non-ethnic nor nepotistic. We will stick with our class that is the majority; the millions of the working people of Nigeria in all the streets and estates.

We urge Lagosians not to be scared away from voting like the last time. We should unite behind the poverty and hardships that unite us all, not any ethnic nor nationality. The economy binds us all together. Let us come together come March 9 and vote Tinubu and his cronies out, and vote in Seun Ajireloja of the AAC and all our pro-people candidates contesting for the House of Assembly seats.

Lagos belong to Lagosians, not to Tinubu and his cronies.

A people united can never be defeated!

Towolawi Jamiu,
Deputy Chair,
African Action Congress (AAC),
Lagos state.
1st March, 2019.

Same Tinubu that gave Ibos many political post in lagos? Sowore and his dumb party had better keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. Na mouth you get. You said worse before Ondo state citizens traeted your fvck up. Same happened on June 12. Even Cross River citizens warned Ibos off their politics and king making.

You're not even shameless that everyone are warning you off their land just the same way Bayelsa folks attacked the Ibos amidst them recently. Yeye dey smell.

If you can't man up and meet the next igbo man you see and tell him to his face to leave Lagos then you are his Slave.

There is no Yoruba man alive including your drunk Father that would ever I mean ever in his life to chase an Igbo man out of Lagos.

I think I'm done with you my message is clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory by Femston: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sorry o. Do you guys practice this to the core in your own land? Abegi, leave trash for LAWMA
mightyhazel:
Am disappointed in opc.. they should caution their members against attacking law abiding citizens residing peacefully in their own country and carrying out their civic responsibilities. Never in history of the world have i read or heard that individuals will be threatened at gunpoint to vote candidates that are not their choice in an election.even to the extent of actually killing them for voting their choice candidate,like the case of peter at okota. we are not savages. Nigeria is for Nigerians pls
.No Nigerian is a foreigner in Nigeria.. we can always split in peace if we are tired of the union!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.